Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Women Sexy underwear Sex Toy Leather Harness Erotic Lingerie Bdsm Body Bondage Stockings Garter Belt Fetish Rave Sword Belt
$4.08

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Shaft Black Boots Women No Strechy High Heel 12Cm Stilettos Custom Pointed Toe Zipper Up Thick Lining
$248.05-32%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Kaisa Cosplay Costume Game LOL Kaisa Cosplay Character Costume Outfit Fullsets for Women Halloween Cos
$183.50-40%

chastity cage
New Adjustable Male Chastity Cock Cage Penis Lock Adjustable Penis Ring Chastity Cage BDSM Sex Toys Drop Shipping
$138.41

beeger
BEEGER women Cuffed Locking Bracelet and Key Necklace,Hand Wrist Erotic Positioning Bandage cuffs Bracelets With Lock Chain
$117.90

sexy pantyhose
MwOiiOwM Open Toe Sexy Lady Nylon Spandex Pantyhose Stocking Sexy Women's Tights Stockings Transparent Long for Spring Fall
$26.93

sexye doll
SEXYE Japanese Style Silicone Sex Dolls Big Breast Wig Love Doll For Man Adult Toys
$2752.75

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sleeping Bag Gloss PVC
I have been to a taylor today. I had a good timing, there was no other customer there. He was quite the professional, but then was pretty curious, when I showed him the inside sleeves, so he asked, what it was. I told him it was a sleeping bag for two people, one inside, and one outside who would take care of the bagged one. I think, he got the idea.

The inside sleeves are the main trouble in changing the shoulder width, they have to be taken off first, then sewn back in afterwards. This will cost 50 Euros. It will be finished this weekend.

No matter the outome, I really recommend you to visit your local (or next city's, if you are living in a village) taylor, if you need any changes to your special stuff. Considering, that he might be embarassed (and taking care that the shock won't be too hard) might even save you some embarassment on your side. In my case, I didn't feel embarrassed at all and he was so professional about it, that I can't tell, what was going on inside him.

I was very gentle though. First, he saw a glossy sleeping bag which was unusually narrow. Then I told him about the "inside bags". When it turned out, that he had to know the purpose of these bags (for the final re-design of the shoulders), I told him, that the arms would go there. He then realised, that it wouldn't be possible to use this bag alone to sleep in the woods, and so I told him, that it was for partner play in bed. Not sure, what would have happened if I had initially said "this is a bondage toy and it is too wide, I don't feel restrained enough".
The sleeping bag is finished. I tried it on yesterday, and it is very nice. The arms are almost glued to the body now, shoulders fit perfectly. Theoretically, the bag could be a few centimeters shorter, but then it will be impossible to sit down.

I wondered wether it looked different with arms inside the sleeves, so I took two photos. The right one is with arms inside.

pvc_sleeping_bag_with_insid.jpg   

I have also fixed the zipper, it doesn't open by itself just like that now. Release is simple and funny: I have to use my chin to push the slider down as far as it gets, then use an edge of suitable height to push it down further. It might be possible to break the zipper when kneeling, so I consider using a knee belt.

So far, I could not find a suitable method for making the bag unescapable while alone. A collar with a d-ring would theoretically work, but I don't think, I could get it over the collar of the bag. If I could, the basic idea is like this: Zipper goes above the extra collar and the handle hangs over the collar. Then, the handle is simply tied to the d-ring of the collar. No idea, how I could get free either.
(13 Jan 2013, 17:15 )Strappado Wrote: The right one is with arms inside.
How did you get inside the sleeves and zip the bag up alone? It's not possible with my bag. The sleeves are very tight.

And yes, the zip is too flimsy for any wrongly aimed force applied to it.
(14 Jan 2013, 15:59 )Like Ra Wrote: How did you get inside the sleeves and zip the bag up alone? It's not possible with my bag. The sleeves are very tight.

And yes, the zip is too flimsy for any wrongly aimed force applied to it.

The sleeves of my bag are tight enough, but I wouldn't call that "very tight". And the material is fairly stiff, therefore, the "entrance" doesn't roll up easily, when I push my arms in. I put one arm in first, arrange the shoulder part on that side, then insert the other one. Then I wiggle and shake a bit in order to get the other shoulder roughly in place.

I have a string on the slider of the zipper. You can attach the string to a hook on a wall behind you and pull the string over your shoulder. For the last bit, I have to use my teeth, because if the string comes from my shoulder, it won't work. Actually, it is easier, to use the teeth all the time. The easiest way is to "eat" the string and spit it out when done.

If you have trouble with the second sleeve, try my clothespeg trick: Tie a clothespeg to a string and use it to hold the sleeve. Pull it off, when the arm is in. It should be possible to hold the string with your teeth. Another peg on the collar or shoulder, if necessary; for that one, you probably need a hook on the wall.

But before you start trying, make sure, you know, how to escape in case of success 😁
(14 Jan 2013, 23:06 )Strappado Wrote: But before you start trying, make sure, you know, how to escape in case of success
Yeah this is another concern 😁

BTW, my bag has a closed hood, and the zip is at the back. So, it's even more difficult to use alone.
Ok, somewhat complicated.

Does the zipper have two sliders, which can "meet" at the collar? One down from the hood and one up from the bag? In that case, you might be able to use a string for opening the bag, it is well possible, that the hood keeps the zipper line straight when you pull down. On my bag, the zipper line will bend at the collar and not open at all.

I suppose, you can get into and out of the bag alone, if you don't use the inside sleeves. So you can test everything without getting trapped, simply pretend, you can't use your hands. And you can start wearing the zipper in front. Perhaps you should consider making eye-holes into the hood.
(15 Jan 2013, 22:32 )Strappado Wrote: you can get into and out of the bag alone, if you don't use the inside sleeves
Yes, this is what I was going to do. The sleeves is just a bonus I might use with some help 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sleeping bag latex, vanilla and new idea Strappado 4 1,661 28 Jun 2020, 02:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Inflatable Sleeping Bag Strappado 3 4,896 16 May 2016, 19:46
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (6) , Strappado (10) , Tinker D (1)