Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bdsm
sex shop vaginal Sex Products vibrator for women Sex supplie dildos adult toys subject object tools clit sucker vibrator Sex
$150.56-37%

electro stimulation device
Estim Male Chastity Device Anti Off Version Short Paragraph Penis Lock Restraint Sex for Men Cock Cage Electro Stimulate Set
$20.95

speerise
Speerise Kids Tank Biketard Sleeveless Girls Unitard Spandex Dancewear Gymnastics Bodysuit Shorty Bike Toddler Ballet Leotard
$124.62-34%

1d oil stockings
1D Oil Shiny Silk Stockings For Garter Belt Night Club Ladies Lingerie Sexy Transparent Knee Socks Ultra-thin Glossy Stockings
$3.85

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Pure Color See-through Lace Exotic Strappy Thongs Bulge Pouch G-strings Low Rise T-backs Sissy Nightclub Underwears
$7.20-40%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Factory Price Electro Shock Male Chastity Device Cock Cage With Adjustable Cuff Ring Penis Lock Belt Sex Toys A175
$12.09

Bitysie
NEW BITYSIE High Leg Cut Leotard T-Shaped Japaness Realise One-Piece Highne Sexual Women Suit Swimsuit Zipper Spa Bathing
$275.12

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Skin
Here's a one for your interests. It's a clip from a Long since cancelled TV Series i used to watch, Odssey 5 - Skin.

The episode revolves around a Sentient, AI controlled Skintight suit that possesses people throughout the episode for it's nafearous schemes.

Clip -

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLpRCJLI5NM
&feature=related[/video]

Whole Episode - http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/Odyssey-...pisode_14/

This has obvious links to the discussions about the future of fetish. The series explores the possibility of new technologies an how they could arise in the present day.
Pity there's nothing fetishy in that episode, though "living suits" is one of a popular fetishes. When I was a kind I was dreaming about living ropes, pantyhose and swim- catsuits. See Kid’s Bondage Dreams

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Uncle (1)