Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL HEARTSTEEL Kayn Cosplay Costume LOL Adult Men Roleplay Outfits Male Kayn Uniform Halloween Full Set with Eye Mask
$272.63-44%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Fashion Hooded Zipper Sleeveless Vest&Letter Print Hole Pants Two Pieces Set Spring Summer Casual Sportsuits For Women
$65.67-32%

Yimunancy lingerie
Turn Up the Heat with Yimunancy Tassel Lingerie Set Women Halter Cut Out Erotic Set Red/Black Color Elastic and Comfortable
$57.69-51%

voletex
Latex Mini Skirt Sexy WOmen High Waist Rubber Fetish Skirt
$75.02-6%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Gummi Dress one piece cheongsam skirt fitted customized 0.4mm
$96.79-10%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit Solid color swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissy Men Photos
(14 Apr 2022, 14:48 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:I've received "Buddy request" from him. Anyone else ?
Yes. But IDK what a buddy request' is.

Neither do I 😁
I was just going to write that this must be some "default feature" of forum platform 😉

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Ra, you know about the Buddy List, right ??

The buddy list tab is located above the private message tag.

But I haven’t got one.
(14 Apr 2022, 22:15 )Tinker D Wrote: Ra, you know about the Buddy List, right ??
I know that it exists, but I don't know if it adds any features. I never used the buddy thingy.
Then why, may I ask, is it there if you’re not using it?
Seems like a waste of memory and processing time to have it sit there and do nothing except feed upon memory like a parasite.
It’s a part of the forum software. I’m not sure it’s possible to remove it.
Not an issue at all. We are just questioning the usefullness of the feature in this particular forum.

I will move the buddy posts to a separate thread in the technical section.
(13 Apr 2022, 22:27 )Like Ra Wrote: @Highinheels66 is there a reason why you make pretty much the same posts in multiple threads?

There is still no answer on this question 🤔

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(15 Apr 2022, 22:57 )Highinheels66 Wrote: I was trying to reach more people.
You mean: "to get responses from more people". That's difficult. I've been doing this for 25 years, and with not much success - even Facebook has more active users 😁
Sissy in PVC leggings 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 275254980_497255005350127_141583308416266889_n.jpg