Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
T type Open Crotch Sexy Oily Pantyhose for Women Underwear Cos Anime Silk Transparent Stocking Women's Legging Thigh High Tights
$3.07

gothic lolita
Japanese Sweet Lolita Op Dress Women Elegant Gothic Long Sleeve Princess Party Dresses Victorian Girly Harajuku Kawaii Vestidos
$459.80-29%

leohex
LEOHEX 2022 Sheer Nylon Jumpsuit Shiny Spandex See Through T-Back Leotard one-piece swimwear women High cut Sexy bathing suit
$79.84-50%

bodystockings
Plus Size Fishnet Full Body Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Catsuit Bodysuit Fantasias Sexy Erotic Lingerie Cosplay Costumes
$4.13-30%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Women's Swimsuits One Piece Swim Suit Swimming Suit for Women Swimsuit Competitive Racing Bathing Suit Girls
$32.66-33%

thierry bondage
Thierry 4 Style Leash For Sex Neck Collar Bondage Restraints Fetish Slave Collar Accessories Adult Game Erotic Sex Products
$6.03-20%

speerise
SPEERISE Girls Ballet Dance Tank Gymnastics Leotard Childrens Leotards for Kids Toddler Spandex Performance Wear
$16.32-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Single handed mouse and other computer specials
I like online games and I like self bondage. Apart from chat, which requires typing, only very few commands and mouse control are needed in these online games, and I wonder, if there are devices, that allow me to combine both, i.e. play online games during self-bondage.

While writing this, I got one idea aeady: These small trackballs that can be used on laptops instead of the touchpad. This would apparently replace a mouse and could be operated with one hand.

This leaves me with the movement keys, forward, back, turn left, turn right, strafe left, strafe right and jump - seven keys - plus a few more as I just noticed.

Perhaps a game controller pad would work, but it would be even better to have a split one, in case both hands have to stay apart from each other.

Ok, tomorrow, I am going to buy one of these trackballs, which will allow me to play simple games such as solitair or mine sweeper - and control movie playing on my computer. I will also buy some straws, because I might get thirsty.

If anyone has ideas, please post them here.
Look at that:

http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/310

😉
Gamepad with analog sticks can replace trackball. First of all, you can use two gamepads, or gamepad (with or without mapped keys) plus trackball. One device for a one hand. That is, if you want it simple. If not...
Multitouch capable touchpads on notebooks support control with any body part. So, you can put on ring-gag and try to beat minesweeper record =) Certainly, it can be done with a nose, but is's not that interesting. And, of course, there's multitouch capable tablet computers - listing erotic picture gallery with a tongue is fun =) There's one negative side in this, though - you will look at screen at short distance, or bad angle, or both. Either way, it's eye-strenous.. May be videoglasses could improve that, but this certainly is overengineering for this time.
Another one for you:

http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/1...ge-art-143
(06 Oct 2011, 18:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Look at that:

http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/310

😉

When I saw that picture, I got the idea instantly, but I still need a suitable device. About to go to a shop and have a look.
I could not find a trackball, but I got an xbox controller and a program called xpadder. I took the xbox controller because I found some info on the internet saying, that is was one of the easiest to use for mimicking keyboard and mouse input, and it is reasonable quality for a reasonable price.

xpadder catches all signals from the controller and changes them into keyboard or mouse commands, according to a list that you have to create first. the controller has two tiny joysticks with triggers, a button that registers left, right, up and down pushing as well as another 6 buttons. I have turned the right joystick into the mouse, left and right triggers for left and right mouse button. With this alone, I can play most mouse-only games. The other buttons are needed for various game-specific controls, and the round button seems perfect for the typical wasd movement control. Oh, I just found two more buttons 😁

Ok, not the perfect solution, especially mouse operation is difficult, but it works. The best would be data-gloves, but the ones I found, were pretty expensive. A wireless device might be good too.
Maybe finger mouse will be better, than stick from gamepad?
The best would be one finger mouse or a small trackball for one hand, and half a gamepad for the other hand. The mouse emulation via gamepad is pretty bad indeed, about as effective as the number block mouse from windows. But perhaps I can improve that in the settings.

I have tested the gamepad a bit, but it was frustrating and so I stopped the test as well as the session after five minutes only. Without improvement, this will only be good to operate movie and music players.

And there is another problem: The driver apparently interferes with sound decoding, all music is horribly distorted. Perhaps there is another driver online...

I think, the finger mouse is an improvement to the tiny joystick on the gamepad, but it obviously needs a surface to be used on, a trackball doesn't.
When editing my post in "bondage or self-bondage dreams", I remembered this subject. I think, the device should be wireless after all.

Perfect setting:
Hand held trackball with two (or more) mouse buttons
Controller to trigger the arrow keys

Is that available for a reasonable price? And where?

Contributors: DeWired (2) , Like Ra (2) , Strappado (5)