Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
SEXY PINK LATEX THIGH HIGH STOCKINGS WITH BLACK TRIMS CUSTOMIZED
$47.19-6%

crossdress cosplay female
Toy Realistic Female Mask Sexy Latex Mask Halloween Pretty Angel Face Cosplay Male to Female for Crossdresser Transgender Female
$18.14

latex pencil skirt
Women Wet Look PVC Latex Pencil Skirt Vinyl Zipper Adjustable Button Shiny Clubwear Bodycon Mini Skirt
$81.07-30%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Pumps Platform Stiletto Heels Peep Toe Ladies Shoes Woman Party Club Zapatos Mujer Large Size 38 41 43 45 50 52
$109.98-37%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody High Waist Leather Shorts Ring Zippers High Waist Shorts Booty Shorts Faux Leather Shorts
$48.40-5%

2023 chastity
2023 NEW 3D Print Bee-hive Design Breathable Cock Cage 2 Types of Penis Rings Male Chastity Device Adult Products Sex Toys F004
$11.54

ikoky
Wooden Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretcher Testicle Clip Balls Crusher Metal Penis Ring Male Penis Clamp Training Adult Products
$5.67

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shania?
Ashley Kruiz in what I think is probably a bodysuit and pants... anyway, I love the thong VPL effect...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2HAw_NInVI
Cool suit! Excellent fit! But here's a question. Is s/he a woman or a man? Could find an answer by quick googling - my Firefox crashed 😉
Hm... sometimes referred to as "she", sometimes as "he". Puzzled ...
His MySpace page says he's male but I think it's considered polite to say 'her' or 'she' when he's performing with the silicone padding (at least that's how I understand it).

It's all part of being 'in character', if you like...

If you want to sing along:

I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' aight
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions-make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take
The chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance-we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down

I get totally crazy
Can you feel it
Come, come, come on baby
I feel like a woman
I consider myself a straight heterosexual but I have problems with this. I work with a woman who (sweet as she is) is morbidly obese. I don't feel the least sexual attraction to her but if she was my partner I'd be straight. That said, I think Ashley Kruis is as sexy as hell when he performs as Shania, does that make me gay?

It really shouldn't work like that
The prettiest women are transsexual Thai boys. Does that make the whole world gay? 😉

100% heterosexual people do not exist, just like no pure 100% gold exist. (The only 100% truth is in the multiplication table 😉 Generally, only women (or very-very women-like men) attract me, but I do like dicks (not associated with any particular men or men at all). Very strange fixation. Can you call me a gay if I do not like men, but I do like one part of men's body I also have? ;-D
Generally, only women (or very-very women-like men) attract me, but I do like dicks (not associated with any particular men or men at all

I have a bondage game in my spare room. It has three stages and to escape each I have to suck rank artificial cum (water, cornflour, sugar, Nam Pla) from increasingly larger dildos (to spit into cans to float keys attached to corks. I would die rather than than suck a cock in real life, somehow it's a really hot game though...
Hannah Mannah, another Shania wannabe:
(28 Mar 2010, 19:35 )culmor Wrote: I would die rather than than suck a cock in real life, somehow it's a really hot game though...

Yeah, for some peculiar reasons the other side of cocks are attached to men 😁

but:

Like Ra Wrote:I do not like men

Contributors: Culmor (5) , Like Ra (4)