Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Sexy Men Colorful Faux Latex PU Bodysuit Cosplay Wetlook Maid Tights Zentai Full Body Cover Bodysuit Night Club Outfits Leotard
$116.55-50%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Summer Crystal Embellished High Heel Sandals Women Diamond Open Toe Ankle Strap Silk Satin Rhinestone Banquet Shoes
$30.43-19%

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$244.35-19%

panty girdle
OWEQ Shaper Panties Sexy Lace Shapers Body Shaper with Zipper Double Control Panties Shapewear Slimming Girdle Underwear
$53.62

anal
Large Pyrex Glass Anal Beads Big Balls Crystal Dildo Penis Butt Plug Artificial Dick Masturbate Adult Sex Toy For Women Men Gay
$195.34-40%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sexy sissy clothing and accessories on eBay and Aliexpress
Sissy enough? Saroosy transparent leotard

What colour would you choose? What would you wear it with?

I think it can be worn under normal clothes to spice it up 😋

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 transparent_leotard-05.jpg     transparent_leotard-04.jpg     transparent_leotard-03.jpg     transparent_leotard-02.jpg     transparent_leotard-01.jpg   
(22 May 2021, 02:30 )Like Ra Wrote: The zip makes no sense a simple seam would work better

It does make sense, at least for anyone who requires 'access' to whatever is behind it  😁

I agree that aesthetically a seam would be more attractive and/or if your tastes are to deny or frustrate access 

MJ
Every sissy must have a perfect posture! And this tool will help you!

posture_corrector-01.jpg     posture_corrector-03.jpg     posture_corrector-04.jpg     posture_corrector-05.jpg   

My wife and I are thinking about buying a couple. The reviews are very positive.
Any ideas where such (or similar) mini-shorts-mini-skirt can be found? (The faux-leather leotard is by Leohex)

leohex-bordeaux-wetlook-body_faux_leather_shorts_mini-skirt-01.jpg   
(27 Jul 2021, 01:30 )Like Ra Wrote: Any ideas where such (or similar) mini-shorts-mini-skirt can be found? (The faux-leather leotard is by Leohex)

If you don't need the buttons, I got these, one in black and one in bordeaux.
Lots of sizes and colors.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
They look nice, but the material is different - more like the top of leggings. And I'm looking for, if not leather, stretchy faux leather.
Yes, Sissy Princess, this is what you will be wearing. You will be wearing this sissy swimsuit with stockings specially made for such sissy princesses as you. This sissy swimsuit is a perfect combination of a bra, panties, collar, g-strings, one-piece swimsuit and bondage harness. Your belly is fully exposed, so you have to keep it in a good shape and hairless. Yes, Princess, you must exercise and shave your body, otherwise you will look so silly in this suit. Excited? Aroused? Of course, you are, Sissy Princess! And your arousal will be clearly seen in this swimsuit! Your always erected sissy clitty will poke over the top of these tiny panties, unless your Princess clitty is permanently locked in a Sissy Princess protection cage! Yes, Sissy Princess, this is what you will be wearing, and you like it!.

sissy-swimsuit-09.webp     sissy-swimsuit-08.webp     sissy-swimsuit-07.webp     sissy-swimsuit-06.webp     sissy-swimsuit-05.webp     sissy-swimsuit-04.webp     sissy-swimsuit-03.webp     sissy-swimsuit-02.webp     sissy-swimsuit-01.webp   
(27 Jul 2021, 16:41 )Like Ra Wrote: They look nice, but the material is different - more like the top of leggings. And I'm looking for, if not leather, stretchy faux leather.

The black one is what I'd consider "faux leather", smooth and shiny, the red one actually is more like leggings fabric.

Of course, with AliExpress, you can never tell if you get the exact same item/quality when you re-order.
Unless you want the exact style of that skirt/hotpants you posted - and it certainly looks a lot cuter -, you should give them a try next time you order something, they're ~€9 with shipping ...

IMG_20210813_165559.jpg     IMG_20210813_165608.jpg   
And in the spirit of me wanting to try new things, this came in the mail today.
Baby steps.

Edit: The black ones should arrive tomorrow.

On a scale from 1-10, how slutty am I? 😇

IMG_20210813_170426 - Kopie.jpg     0cce890befb8631a4ae4ac651690a453.jpg   
I like the black ones (especially because of the back seam, that should comfortably sit between the buttocks). No feelings towards the red ones - too plain for my taste. Take into account that I do not have panty-fetish. So, my opinion is biased 😇

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Erotic lingerie on eBay and Aliexpress Like Ra 21 2,335 10 Mar 2024, 02:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Sissy maids dresses Christina 20 9,274 08 Nov 2020, 21:24
Last Post: essanym

Contributors: Bound Whore (4) , Culmor (3) , essanym (7) , Like Ra (30) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (1) , MindsEye (7) , no smile (2) , PetraJane (3) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , subyasha (3) , Tinker D (6)