Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sexy sissy clothing and accessories on eBay and Aliexpress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Found something very feminine, fetishy, sexy, erotic, exciting on eBay or Aliexpress? Post it here!

Sissy clothing (and accessories!) is intended to make you feel happy, overly feminine and ready to play!

For other related threads check this post: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid38082

Please use these links these links right before purchasing:

on AliExpress
                      on eBay
(05 Nov 2020, 17:20 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Sissy clothing (and accessories!) is intended to make you feel happy, overly feminine and ready to play!

I've actually been browsing for this very thing for the last few days. There's so many choices that I'm having trouble deciding. All I know is I want something pink/white and made of satin instead of PVC. My wife likes to lock me in for days at a time (except for hygienic needs) which means I end up sleeping in the dress so that's why I want satin. The PVC dress I have has not held up super well with me sleeping in it; it's lost some of it's shininess.
(06 Nov 2020, 00:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]I want something pink/white and made of satin instead of PVC.
Have a look here: lockable dresses
eBay: lockable dresses

(06 Nov 2020, 00:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]My wife likes to lock me in for days at a time
Ah, nice ... 😋
I bought this dress today from ebay using Ra's link in the first post.  I wanted to get something more simple to start with as it will probably be the one I'm locked in most of the time after it arrives.  Next, I'm going to get a white petticoat, pink pantyhose and pink shoes from amazon to go with the dress.  In a few days when the aliexpress sale starts, I will probably get a pink and white pvc dress... maybe full length.  That would keep me warmer during the winter months.

What else should I have?
not a dress but ive been tempted by one of these for hotel overnights (when ever that might happen again  Confused )

[attachment=44603]
Thank you for the links! Just ordered this PVC dress on ebay.
(06 Nov 2020, 04:59 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]I bought this dress today from ebay using Ra's link in the first post. I wanted to get something more simple to start with as it will probably be the one I'm locked in most of the time after it arrives. Next, I'm going to get a white petticoat, pink pantyhose and pink shoes from amazon to go with the dress. In a few days when the aliexpress sale starts, I will probably get a pink and white pvc dress... maybe full length. That would keep me warmer during the winter months.

What else should I have?

Get a pair of petticoats. I had a white one and a black one and those two will go with whatever dress you buy. From now and in future buys.
Especially, I love the white version with white stockings

[attachment=44667][attachment=44666]

Imagine a chastity cage peeking from underneath the skirt 😋
(10 Nov 2020, 23:46 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine a chastity cage peeking from underneath the skirt

Or through a shiny transparent skirt

[attachment=44668]
I love strappy design with semi-transparent fabric

[attachment=44669]

Of course, you have to stay tightly caged! 😋
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8