Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

prostate stimulation
Male Prostate Massager Anal Butt Plug Vibrators for Men Gay Buttplug Stimulator Masturbator G-Spot Dildo Vibrator for Women
$47.44

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

bondage restraints
Shackles On The Door Chastity Lock Handcuffs Flirting Fetish BDSM Sex Bondage Restraints Slave Erotic Sex Toys For Woman Couples
$20.28

bodystockings
Erotic Stockings Mens Ultra-Thin Shiny Pantyhose Sexy See Through Bodystocking Underwear With Penis Sheath Elastic Body Sock
$31.75-40%

lip plump
Lip Plump Serum Increase Lip Elasticity Reduce Fine Lines Instant Volumising Essential Oil Repair Nourish Sexy Beauty Lip Care
$19.98

steel bondage
DUTRIEUX Stainless Steel Handcuffs Metal Wrist Ankle Cuffs Bracelet BDSM Bondage Restraints Flirting Props Sex Toys For Couples
$160.93-50%

panty girdle
size 5XL 130KG Women High Waist Trainer Body Shaper Panties Tummy Belly Control Slimming Control Shapewear Girdle Underwear
$13.65-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis
I've been making a series of dollification files called Dress-Up Dolly. Each file is a hypnotic fantasy about being transformed into a ball-jointed plastic doll with a blank and obedient mind, dressed in a cute outfit and given triggers so that anyone you trust can put you back into this state for dollplay. The ones I've made so far are available here.

The most in-depth one is the extended version of Ballerina,

Dress-Up Dolly - Ballerina Extended.mp3 (Size: 30.38 MB )

where your mindlessly obedient dolly body is made to perform on-stage. There are meant to be extended versions of the others with similar hypnotic fantasy sections relevant to the outfits (being turned into one of many identical dolly maids and set to cleaning a mansion, doing a dolly cheerleader routine, etc) but I've yet to finish those versions of any of the others. All the files probably count as feminization, though there's more focus on being turned into a mindless toy.

I've also been making Robot Slave files along a similar line, which are here. The listener is coated in metal, mentally reprogrammed and stamped with a barcode, marking them as nothing but an obedient robot slave of the one who triggers them. There's the gender-neutral generic version Robot Slave, and the feminization one Robot Maid, both of which come with the same triggers someone the listener trusts can use for robot play:
"Time to become a robot slave" to activate the Robot form until dismissed. While someone is in this state they'll follow the orders of the one who triggered them, responding with "I obey."
"Good Robot" to reward an obedient robot with pleasure.
"New Robot Designation" to set the name a robot responds to.
"New Robot Protocol" to set other triggers while in the robot state.
Hypnosis audios and more at https://mega.nz/folder/ApQXHQwC#CMSh7SOSfUUmlE6UEoCUJA
Has anyone ever tried any files from Syren Rayna? She has one called Latex Doll Transformation. The preview reveals good recording quality at least, but I don't know if I want to drop 20$ without knowing if the files is effective at all.

Quote:Welcome to my lab, today you're going to be the subject of my latest transformation experiment. You will need to be clean, naked and compliant as I transform you into a life-sized latex doll. Your senses dance and your skin tingles as intense waves of pleasure spread over your entire body. My hypnotic, shiny liquid slowly encases you from head to toe with absolutely no escape. All traces of your humanity are about to vanish.
(01 Jun 2020, 17:36 )GA-37 Wrote: Most of my hypno files on WMM are gender-neutral for the listener
[...]
I've also made a few audios based around various types of toy transformation/encasement - one where you're sealed inside a life-size pony plush, several of being turned into a rubber pooltoy, etc.

Link is coming up empty and the megaupload URL posted a couple posts down is also empty. 😟

Did these get moved somewhere, or are they no longer available? The toy transformations had my attention..
"Love Doll" by Studio Jezebel

Love Doll.mp3 (Size: 26.14 MB )

Okay. I have to say I am not very attracted to hypnos, but after starting with some light sessions I can almost trigger myself by saying some secret keywords I won't be sharing of course 😁

I started with very basic stuff, and forcing myself to do the drills. Basically after saying the secret keyword out loud, I would commit to staying in whatever position I was in for 10 seconds, after the time is over I'm allowed to move again. Then I added some different keywords for different effects: keyword 1 locks me in place, keyword 2 locks me in a bent down position, keyword 3 locks me in a kneeling position... and so on, and so forth. After that I added a rule to lock myself for double the time if I repeat a keyword in a row. So if I say keyword 1, I do the 10 seconds and if I say keyword 1 again, I'll be locked for 20 seconds, and if I say it again then it would be 40 seconds... you get it.

Like I've said, I've been committing to do it and I'm not really feeling like a mannequin, but after one month of repeating this drill every night I feel like I can almost trigger a mannequin state. It's very hard to not feel like I'm forcing myself, and that's why I want to start hearing hypno files. I want to really let loose and enjoy my mannequin self, but I'm a little bit nervous about the potential effects of the hypno recordings. Therefore I have a few questions for the more experienced ones:

- What is more effective? Listening without knowing in advance what the recording is about, or hearing it beforehand and repeat it constantly?

- Is there a limit to the effectiveness of the records? I'm thinking this is pretty much like caffeine, the more you drink, the less of an effect it will have next time, but I could be wrong.

- Are there ways to unstuck yourself if you end up trapped in a loop?

- Is it strictly necessary to close my eyes? I'm very visual, so that may be the reason hypnos don't generally work for me.

And last but not least, what do you think of the following idea:

I want to multiply hypno effects by mannequinizing (?) myself in front of my computer, which will have an automatic slideshow with even more mannequin inducing pictures. The idea is this, I want to replicate latex sensory deprivation, but instead of deprivation... is more like isolating my senses so I can only think about mannequin suggestive material. Is that considered safe? What warnings can you think of while trying to do that?

Thank you!
(24 Feb 2021, 16:03 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: Link is coming up empty and the megaupload URL posted a couple posts down is also empty. 😟

Did these get moved somewhere, or are they no longer available? The toy transformations had my attention..

I deleted them, along with most of my web presence. So I don't actually have some of those audios any more (I only have scripts for most of the pooltoys and plush files, though the doll files are all there and there are reworked Robot Slave/Maid ones).

Any of my content that's still available is in this folder.
Hypnosis audios and more at https://mega.nz/folder/ApQXHQwC#CMSh7SOSfUUmlE6UEoCUJA
You know what you would like to become.

(01 Apr 2022, 21:28 )Like Ra Wrote: You know what you would like to become.

I'm still thinking about getting one of these "manga catsuits." Nice GIF, thanks Ra!
(03 Apr 2022, 17:18 )bondagetom1 Wrote: I'm still thinking about getting one of these "manga catsuits."
I had one. I chlorinated it. I used it once - it was a pure bliss! Almost orgasmic pleasure! But ... it fell apart during the first use. I will post about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno Like Ra 827 219,803 8 hours ago
Last Post: Like Ra