Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal plug
Female Anal and Vagina Ball Double Plug Anal Hook Sex Toy For Women Locking Chastity Belt Drop Shipping
$74.27

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Cream Chest Enhancement Elasticity Promote Female Hormone Breast Lift Firming Massage Up Size Bust Care 20ML
$2.40-50%

wetlook
Women Wetlook Patent Leather Bodycon Dress Pole Dance Raves Party Outfit Clubwear Zipper Stand Collar Wet Look Long Sleeve Dress
$20.04

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdressing Oil Glossy Black Sexy Men's Women's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails Art
$72.59-20%

dildo
Female Vibrator with App Control Heating Dildo HD Endoscopic Camera Video Recording Flashlight Illumination Sex Toy for Couples
$277.34

electro stimulation device
Medical Themed Toys Sexual Devices Electro Shock Penis Ring Anal Butt Plug Erotic Massager Sex Toys for Men Masturbation
$38.76-19%

bdsm
Bed BDSM Bondage Adult Erotic Sex Toys for Women Couples Games Nylon Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Under Sextoys Sexual Accessories 18+
$21.57-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis
any files for guys?
(25 Apr 2020, 03:17 )anon1337idk Wrote: any files for guys?
What about the files above in the thread?
Most of my hypno files on WMM are gender-neutral for the listener, and I've a few that are relevant to this topic. Most recently one called Rubber Drone Transformation. There's a version of it for the VR hypnosis app Mind-Melting Machine, but here's the version for audio only.

Rubber Drone (audio version).mp3 (Size: 10.82 MB )

Quote:You are coated with skintight rubber from the feet upwards, bonding to you as a second skin as your mind is converted into that of a mindlessly obedient rubber drone. When your headset is removed you will find that you have a trigger installed, and anyone you trust saying or typing it will force you back into your rubber drone mode as long as it is safe for you.

Installs the trigger "Rubber Drone Activate".

Female TTS, gender neutral for listener.

I've also made a few audios based around various types of toy transformation/encasement - one where you're sealed inside a life-size pony plush, several of being turned into a rubber pooltoy, etc.
Hypnosis audios and more at https://mega.nz/folder/ApQXHQwC#CMSh7SOSfUUmlE6UEoCUJA
Hi and very welcome @GA-37! I see you have quite a few MMM files. Need to figure out how to use that Mind Melting Machine... Sounds like a new thread.
(01 Jun 2020, 20:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Hi and very welcome @GA-37! I see you have quite a few MMM files. Need to figure out how to use that Mind Melting Machine... Sounds like a new thread.
By a quirk of being the one content producer on WMM who owns a (admittedly low-end) VR headset, about half the MMM files on that site are mine. Some are variants of others (Good Boy/Girl Dog Training, the two Stepford files) or looping versions, so there aren't as many unique files as that implies. It's the early days of VR hypnosis and I'm still experimenting with what MMM's sessionmaker can do.

For those with VR-capable devices an older version of MMM can be downloaded for free here.
Hypnosis audios and more at https://mega.nz/folder/ApQXHQwC#CMSh7SOSfUUmlE6UEoCUJA
I made another version of Rubber Drone that's a latex drone instead, with extra bimbo/feminization elements.

Quote:You are coated with skintight latex from the feet upwards, bonding to you as a second skin as your mind is converted into that of a mindlessly obedient latex drone, with the body of a bimbo and the mind of a robot - a Bimbot. When your headset is removed you will find that you have a trigger installed, and anyone you trust saying it will force you back into your latex drone mode as long as it is safe for you, and will make you perceive your body as being that of a latex-covered bimbo.

Uses the trigger "Latex Bimbot Activate"

Female TTS, gender neutral for listener.

Attached Files
Latex Bimbo Drone.mp3 (Size: 13.32 MB )

Latex Bimbo Drone script.txt (Size: 10.75 KB )
While jock hypnosis is even less of my thing than bimbo I did make a "Himbot" version of that latex drone file.

Quote:"You are coated with skintight latex from the feet upwards, bonding to you as a second skin as your mind is converted into that of a mindlessly obedient latex drone, with the muscular body of a himbo and the mind of a robot - a Himbot. You will have a trigger installed, and anyone you trust saying it will force you back into your latex drone mode as long as it is safe for you, and will make you perceive your body as being that of a latex-covered himbo.

Uses the trigger 'Latex Himbot Activate'

Female TTS, gender neutral for listener."]

Attached Files
Latex Himbo Drone script.txt (Size: 11.13 KB )
Latex Himbo Drone.mp3 (Size: 13.8 MB )

rubear-latex-living-doll-suit-33.jpg   
(17 Jun 2020, 17:56 )GA-37 Wrote: While jock hypnosis is even less of my thing than bimbo
Can you make a latex doll version without references to bimbo, then? Win-Win situation! 😋

On the other hand, I see no IQ reduction suggestions, so it should be safe.
(17 Jun 2020, 18:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Can you make a latex doll version without references to bimbo, then? Win-Win situation! 😋
On the other hand, I see no IQ reduction suggestions, so it should be safe.
The Rubber Drone version was gender-neutral and didn't contain any changes to the body beyond being covered in a material. The Bimbo/Himbo Latex Drone files have suggestions to feel more feminine/masculine respectively, and talk of growing breasts/muscles.
All three are about becoming a mindlessly obedient drone when triggered rather than a general intelligence reduction.
(06 Nov 2020, 05:00 )NinjaShark Wrote: Downside: I was promised some well endowed company and now am lusting after company feeling unsatisfied 
😁

Let's hope both the company and latex will appear next time! Have a look at this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2162 You can try playing one of those enhancers before your main file. Since it's a Cardigan's file, you can use Cardigan's version of "Suggestible".

Oh, and welcome aboard! 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno Like Ra 819 214,323 22 Mar 2024, 05:20
Last Post: Like Ra