Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
2 in 1 Crystal Moisturizing Lip Gloss Blush Sexy Red Stain Matte Lip Glaze Korean Makeup Plumping Liquid Lipstick Lips Cosmetics
$1.74

bondage device
Sissy Metal Fufu Clip Chastity Device Male Penis Trainingsclip Cock Cage Dick Ring Adult BDSM Bondage Sexy Toys for Man Gay 18+
$66.73-29%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
10 modes intimate set for her vagima egg for masturbation Pussies sex penis Dildo suction cup women vibrator men treatments CRW1
$16.73-31%

wetlook
Hot Mens Latex Booty Shorts Underwear Sheer Fishnet Splice Wetlook Leather Zip Up Boxer Shorts Sissy Gay Club Pole Dance Costume
$17.75

shapewear
Fajas Colombianas Women's Body Shaper Breast Support Side Long Sleeve Tummy Control Long Bodysuit Shapewear Waist Trainer
$33.83

sex toy vibrator
Stretchy Butterfly Ring Silicon Vibrating Cock Ring Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys For Man Woman Relaxation
$0.51-29%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern White Plush Heelless Unisex Boots Women 97cm Super Long Boot No Heel Open Toe Crotch Thigh High Lace Up
$440.44-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Session 62
http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/self-bonda...o-not-move
Hi Ra!

I've aeady posted a response on the blog, but will say "thank you" again for shareing such an awesome session.

My first (of many!) questions are about the gag and how you cope with the fluid. I'm guessing at what the fluid is and the thought of it is very, very erotic - though I've never tried myself.☺

So:

- Does the flow ever cause you to gag or cough?
- Do you practise without being tied to be sure all is ok? Especially if the fluid isn't just water?
- What style is the inflateable gag in the hood? Is it a penis or ball? Does it leak at all?
- What anal enema fluid did you use?
- where do get the piss-condoms from?

🤔

Sorry - so many questions, but so excited by the thoughts you've stimulated in my mind and thinking ahead to an opportunity I have to play this month.

And finally, I know I'm being greedy, but more, MORE, please!

Brilliant session!! 😁

MJ
(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: Hi Ra!
I've aeady posted a response on the blog, but will say "thank you" again for shareing such an awesome session.
Thanks again! It's a great feeling that someone likes what you are doing!

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: My first (of many!) questions are about the gag and how you cope with the fluid. I'm guessing at what the fluid is and the thought of it is very, very erotic - though I've never tried myself.☺
Neither did I before my first self-bondage session involving this fluid. Honestly. Just a side note: the content of the enema bag should be slightly yellow. If not - add water. But what comes from the condom is undiluted and you have to deal with it.

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: - Does the flow ever cause you to gag or cough?
Fortunately not. But this time I had to swallow very quickly. I absolutely did not expect that.

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: - Do you practise without being tied to be sure all is ok? Especially if the fluid isn't just water?
No, I wouldn't dare. Only bound...

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: - What style is the inflatable gag in the hood? Is it a penis or ball? Does it leak at all?
It's more like a ball. I have two masks with breath-through gags (one inflatable, one not) and one inflatable breath-through gag. No, nothing leaks.

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: - What anal enema fluid did you use?
This time plain tap water. Though next time I will try something else 😉

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: - where do get the piss-condoms from?
See the link in the session. It's built into pantyhose. Though you can use:

- external catheter (gonna buy some)
- piss condom: this link or this link
Also you may want to check this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=105

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (1)