Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Session 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Ra!

I've aeady posted a response on the blog, but will say "thank you" again for shareing such an awesome session.

My first (of many!) questions are about the gag and how you cope with the fluid. I'm guessing at what the fluid is and the thought of it is very, very erotic - though I've never tried myself.☺

So:

- Does the flow ever cause you to gag or cough?
- Do you practise without being tied to be sure all is ok? Especially if the fluid isn't just water?
- What style is the inflateable gag in the hood? Is it a penis or ball? Does it leak at all?
- What anal enema fluid did you use?
- where do get the piss-condoms from?

🤔

Sorry - so many questions, but so excited by the thoughts you've stimulated in my mind and thinking ahead to an opportunity I have to play this month.

And finally, I know I'm being greedy, but more, MORE, please!

Brilliant session!! 😁

MJ
(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ra!
I've aeady posted a response on the blog, but will say "thank you" again for shareing such an awesome session.
Thanks again! It's a great feeling that someone likes what you are doing!

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]My first (of many!) questions are about the gag and how you cope with the fluid. I'm guessing at what the fluid is and the thought of it is very, very erotic - though I've never tried myself.☺
Neither did I before my first self-bondage session involving this fluid. Honestly. Just a side note: the content of the enema bag should be slightly yellow. If not - add water. But what comes from the condom is undiluted and you have to deal with it.

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]- Does the flow ever cause you to gag or cough?
Fortunately not. But this time I had to swallow very quickly. I absolutely did not expect that.

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]- Do you practise without being tied to be sure all is ok? Especially if the fluid isn't just water?
No, I wouldn't dare. Only bound...

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]- What style is the inflatable gag in the hood? Is it a penis or ball? Does it leak at all?
It's more like a ball. I have two masks with breath-through gags (one inflatable, one not) and one inflatable breath-through gag. No, nothing leaks.

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]- What anal enema fluid did you use?
This time plain tap water. Though next time I will try something else 😉

(07 Nov 2009, 22:04 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]- where do get the piss-condoms from?
See the link in the session. It's built into pantyhose. Though you can use:

- external catheter (gonna buy some)
- piss condom: this link or this link
Also you may want to check this thread: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=105