Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$13.07-29%

electro anal
Stainless Steel Penis Urethral Sounding Plug Electric/Electro Shock Anal Plug Extender Enlargement Sex Toy For Electrode Gear
$8.47-17%

otouch
Automatic Inflatable Male Masturbator Cup Vibration Deep Throat Blowjob Sex Machine Adult Sex Toys for Men Penis Masturbation
$503.25-40%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit color fit swimsuit sexy backless jumpsuit tight oil swimsuit AMORESY
$52.37-37%

hentai
26cm VERTEX Elf Village 8th Villager Elf Mura Cecile 1/6 PVC Action Figure Hentai Adults Collection Model Toy 18+ Doll
$60.50-41%

dildo
Large Pyrex Glass Anal Beads Big Balls Crystal Dildo Penis Butt Plug Artificial Dick Masturbate Adult Sex Toy For Women Men Gay
$195.34-40%

bondage device
PU Leather Harness Chastity Device Strap On Anal Plug Dildo Thong Panties Masturbation Bondage Erotic Adult Sex Toys For Men
$174.19-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sensory deprivation Audio Hood Tech
Hi,
I've been experimenting and refining a rather special leather audio hood.
I have used the Fetters Audio hood as this is strong and serious! (and equipped for headphones).
The objective... Loss of sight (aeady provided)... Background (quality sound/noise) eg music, a terrible TV show, white noise...
...This background sound is then silenced at the moment my mistress speaks (into a tiny lapel microphone)
It all sounds easy...? but perhaps not...!
You want to be without trailing wires for sure.
So you could go portable radio/walkie talkie with ext headphones...
You can do better with Bluetooth. There are loads of tx/rx devices with optical and mic inputs allowing use of tv or hifi etc
I have finally settled on high quality motorbike rider to rider coms. A little pricey but fab!
Totaly helpless... You see nothing! You hear just noise (which you stop noticing) or worse still music or tv you hate... Until a powerful strict voice cuts through with menace. And you cant even place where from... In fact she may not even be in the room or the house!
Total control
(15 May 2019, 03:43 )samoisuk Wrote: Hi,
I've been experimenting and refining a rather special leather audio hood.

Fascinating.  Can you upload pictures?
I’m intrigued also! Photos would be great!
That would be a perfect hypno-hood.
I use the top to bottom leathers oblivion hood for the same thing, its perfection, mine has no eye holes.

https://www.top-to-bottom-leathers.co.uk...Helmet.htm
(16 May 2019, 00:35 )wilsd Wrote: I use the top to bottom leathers oblivion hood for the same thing, its perfection, mine has no eye holes.

https://www.top-to-bottom-leathers.co.uk...Helmet.htm

Hi

Did you fit remote audio to your hood to give "voice command"?

Cheers
No, I have a pecker gag that fits in my mouth and the breathing tube goes out of the hood, all tight and secure, gagged and with sissy hypno force fed to my brain.
Its wonderful.
(22 May 2019, 00:03 )wilsd Wrote: with sissy hypno force fed to my brain.
Any files in particular? 😋
I know she is considered bad but I do love bambi sleep files.