Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Vintage Gothic Shirts Women Elegant Lolita Style Gigot Sleeve Blouses Girls Victorian Sweet Ruffles Kawaii Tops Blusas Mujer
$230.83-29%

crossdress
Mens Maid Costume Set Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$38.65-41%

tpe penis
Realistic Dildo Suction Cup Huge Jelly Penis Sex Toys for Woman Men Fake Dick Big Penis Anal Butt Plug Erotic Sex Shop
$4.25

ballet high heels
WOSWEIR 1 Pair Women Sports Yoga Socks Five Finger Slipper Anti Slip Lady Pilates Ballet Heel Professional Dance Protector
$1.69-50%

electro stimulation device
EMSzero EMS Sculpting Machine 14T Electro Magnetic Muscle Stimulator 6500W Slimming Machine Weight Loss Device
$16664.12-1%

wig hair
13x4 13x6 HD Transparent Deep Wave Lace Front Human Hair Wigs 12 To 32 inch Brazilian Remy Curly Human Hair Wigs 200 Density
$875.18-3%

latex swimsuit
Latex Swimsuit Rubber Red with Black Trim Sexy One-piece Gym Suit Sleeveless Swimming Pool Fitness Party Beach
$97.99-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbound in forest!
It was a summer night and that night I was sleeping in my parents' trailer. Far at the bottom of the garden and at the edge of the forest. 

I felt excited and I imagined being captured, bound, gagged by a kidnapper emerging from between the trees, in this silent darkness.
But, the countryside is isolated and I was alone in this caravan... 

So I thought of tying myself up alone and imagining that an abductor finds me in a weak and humiliating position. So I grabbed all the clothes that I found: a pair of socks tied together to make a tie, a second pair for another tie, a third pair to gag me, and finally, my leather belt.  😇

My sex horny, I went out quietly with my gear and went to sit against a wooden post at the edge of the forest. My heart was pounding and I was in a hurry to tie myself up quickly. I was just dressed in boxer shorts and a t-shirt. 
With the help of the moonlight, I got down on my knees, put my feet behind it and bound my ankles with the leather belt. I could barely move!
Then I grabbed a pair of socks tied together and pushed the big knot tightly into my mouth and tied another knot behind my head. I aeady felt my saliva running down my lips and my t-shirt which I took off to find myself almost naked against the wooden post
Now I lowered my pants and my cock was so hard drawn up like the post. I grabbed another pair of socks and made a circle to bring one of my arms up to the elbow and the last pair for my wrists. So, I put my arms and hands behind the post and put my second arm through the link to encircle my elbows, then my wrists in the last pair.

Here I am helpless, and imagining that an excited man surprises me tied up and well gagged against this post. I wiggle my ass to lure him in and seduce him and I start to feel the cum invade me!
My God! I wanted to scream with pleasure but I had to remain discreet so as not to be heard by my family. I touched my sweaty feet too and I imagined that it could excite my imaginary captor.

On this last thought, I came all over the floor and, in general, I immediately want to detach myself but impossible! I was stuck against that post!
The panic starting to come I tried with all my strength to free myself but the bonds were too tight! My elbows were almost touching... So I took a deep breath to calm down and I told myself that I will get there little by little.

After a few minutes, I started to try to free myself again, but I could see the day beginning to dawn. Thin! My family might see me! Luckily, I managed to free my wrists and was able to grab hold of the binding that was binding my elbows. I removed the belt around my ankles, then my soaked gag.

Finally I got up, kinda numb and tired then I quickly picked up my things and went to sleep in the caravan before being surprised! Phew! no one found me, until the next time a pervert catches me before dawn sun, I hope 😉

SelfBoundBoy
(22 Jan 2022, 02:12 )SelfBoundBoy Wrote: So, I put my arms and hands behind the post and put my second arm through the link to encircle my elbows, then my wrists in the last pair.
That's ... tricky ...

(22 Jan 2022, 02:12 )SelfBoundBoy Wrote: On this last thought, I came all over the floor
Wow! Hands free???
Very interesting.
Like to know more about your bindings
(23 Jan 2022, 21:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Jan 2022, 02:12 )SelfBoundBoy Wrote: So, I put my arms and hands behind the post and put my second arm through the link to encircle my elbows, then my wrists in the last pair.
That's ... tricky ...

(22 Jan 2022, 02:12 )SelfBoundBoy Wrote: On this last thought, I came all over the floor
Wow! Hands free???

Yes just with my mind I can cum 😊
(23 Jan 2022, 21:33 )Tinker D Wrote: Very interesting.
Like to know more about your bindings

💓

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ponyboy walking in the forest. jasapasa 0 4,983 24 Aug 2014, 13:20
Last Post: jasapasa

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , SelfBoundBoy (3) , Tinker D (1)