Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
XL Code Brand New Increase Large Size Puppy Cosplay Padded Rubber Full Head Hood Mask with Ears for Men Women Dog Role Play
$229.90-35%

gjhond
Newest Scrotal Ring Extrusion Male Toys Adult Games Testicular Ball Stretching Penis Exercise Sex Products BB352
$266.20-50%

gaff panties
Insert Sponge Pad Underwear Fake Vagina Shemale Hide JJ Panties For Transgender Crossdressing Gaff
$65.94-45%

shibari
Anime Shibari Dark Bdsm Socks Brown Socks Personalized Custom 360° Digital Print Gift Harajuku Unisex Adult Teen Youth Socks
$79.39-38%

zentai
Futuristic Mechanical Armour Jumpsuit Cool Fighter Cosplay Bodysuit Steampunk Costume Halloween Party Shows Men Zentai Suit
$24.19-50%

latex swimsuit
Latex Gummi Catsuit Bodysuit Swimsuit 3D Crotch Cut Back Zip Beach Wear
$119.78-20%

exotic lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Fishnet Babysuit Women Erotic Lingerie Dress Exotic Babydolls Underwear Lingerie BodyStockings Costumes for Sex
$26.64

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Selfbondage photos and videos
I thought I saw a small set of scissors at the beginning of the video.
Not sure why to wind the rope around the arms. This is the Chinese way of tying arms behind the back:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMvhV2FAPfY

How to make the knot above:

youtube.com/watch?v=h22D2C3_Xos
WARNING -WARNING -WARNING -WARNING -WARNING -WARNING

Stop DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME Stop

But.... I can't help but find this image very interesting

16163946075_a96c450591_o.jpg   

I'm not 100% on this, but in my imagination she's bound herself in such a way that only when the water has filled the bottom drum will she be able to reach the key to her cuffs. However there is a catch, to reach the key she will have to work against the noose... move to the key and tighten the rope... what's a girl to do?

Stupid and very dangerous and never, ever, to be tried on your own - but strangely erotic

MJ
(30 Aug 2014, 12:56 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=12231] - love the suspended hogtie
I wonder what the release was...
Picture seems a bit wrong to me. If you look at where the ropes are touching the skin, shouldn't the ropes be digging in a lot more?
Also, how long can he keep his head up?
(12 Feb 2015, 00:04 )Tinker D Wrote: Picture seems a bit wrong to me. If you look at where the ropes are touching the skin, shouldn't the ropes be digging in a lot more?
Also, how long can he keep his head up?

The guy seems genuine - check out the full set of his images here at DeviantArt
I think he uses electric winches for the suspension sessions, but he does some awesome hogties too.

Couple of points - if you look carefully his wrists aren't tied very strictly and his photosets are not all self-bondage

MJ
All I got from the site was that circle with a bar across.
Ok, I'll buy that there a second person doing the photo shoot, and also just in case something goes wrong.
I guess it's with females that the ropes dig a bit deeper.
Other than providing a link, I wonder if a video can be stored on this forum.
Something I should ask Ra.
(12 Feb 2015, 16:20 )Tinker D Wrote: Other than providing a link, I wonder if a video can be stored on this forum
No, unfortunately not yet. There is no infrastructure, suitable for uploading big files.
The alternative is using the animated GIFs ;P

self-gagging-01.gif     self-gagging-02.gif