Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
PU Leather Arm Leg Binder BDSM Bondage Restraints Buckled Strap Slave Lockable Glove Sleeves Leg Cuffs Harness Adult Sex Toys
$26.60-30%

gothic lolita
Gothic Lace Garter Belt Heart Bowknot Cross Lolita Leg Garters Black White Elastic Choker Women Leg Ring Strap Cosplay Tools
$3.32

realistic mask kigurumi
(A1) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

ikoky
G Spot Massager Nipple Clitoris Stimulator Tongue Licking Vibrator Anal Plug Oral Sex Vagina Ball Vibrating Egg
$6.07-40%

wig hair
Pink Highlight 13x6 Lace Front Wig Pre Plucked Body Wave Colored Human Hair Wigs Transparent Peruvian Remy Hair For Black Women
$211.12-59%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-14-14)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

bondage
Adult Games Erotic Sex Toys For Woman Couples SM Fetish Slave BDSM Bondage Restraints Handcuffs Shackles Erotic Accessories
$3.78-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage Session 01
Hello everyone,

I just finished a very enjoyable selfbondage session and just wanted to share it with all you. The setup was very simple: tied hands and feet to the opposite sides of a couch. These pictures show how my hands and feet were restrained...

00a.jpg     00b.jpg     00c.jpg   

In the last picture you can see the keys that were hanging from a string. Then the keys were planned to fall (using ice-in-stocking release method) right to my tied hands so I could reach them. In addition, I used a ball-gag (obviously for the mouth) and a plastic cinch so I could keep my "excitement" to last during the whole session...

00d.jpg   

Having everything in place, I proceeded to restrain myself...

02bis.jpg     03bis.jpg     05bis.jpg   

Note that just before restraining my legs, I decided to loose the bra 🙄 Then, I proceeded...

06bis.jpg     07bis.jpg   

At this point I'm rather excited. That's when I "cinched myself" so I could keep the excitement for later 😋

08bis.jpg   

Now I've reached the moment to bound myself and remain hopeful that, in about a couple of hours, the ice melt and releases the keys...

09bis.jpg     11bis.jpg     13bis.jpg     14bis.jpg   

At this point I'm defenceless and just waiting for the release of the keys. However, I managed to remove the gag (my mistake of not adjusting it as tied as it should've been allowed me to -eventually- spit it out). Nevertheless, I'm still bounded and hoping for the keys to fall.

15bis.jpg   

Later on, I noticed that with some effort and with patient I could untie my feet given that the restraints were kind of loose given my thin ankles. Then I dedicated my time to untie my feet. After some struggle, I succeeded...

16bis.jpg     17bis.jpg     18bis.jpg     19bis.jpg   

Having freed my feet, I was able to move and reach the key with my mouth by standing in my tiptoes...

22bis.jpg   

The whole session lasted around 20 min. Yet, I would've wish it had lasted longer. I need to find a way to secure my feet in a better way and to adjust the ball-gag tighter. Having done those two things, I would had no remedy but to wait for the keys to fall... Maybe I'll try it again with those adjustments next weekend. Stay tuned. I look forward for your comments.
Good beginning! Excellent report!

But I would add more clothes, bare skin does not work for me. Pantyhose on arms, legs, gloves, swimsuits, catsuits, latex, hoods, etc. But these are my fetishes, so it does not have to work for everyone 😉
Yes, Maybe a costume. Like a maid or a sluty outfit.
But, I'm with you. No mater how good I tie maself, I can pretty much escape
Before the keys or knife drop.
Nice pics, but next time...... keep your bra on.
Great session!

Regarding the legs, you can simply use chains too - just make loops of chain tight enough they would not slip and close them using a small padlock.
Also, you likely used one leg to loosen the other - that can be prevented by fixing them apart.

Congratulations, thanks for posting! 😇
Thanks for posting from me as well!

As others have mentioned, lycra, rubber or a costume rather than skin would make the pics even hotter though 😉
(12 Feb 2012, 19:23 )whiteangel Wrote: you can simply use chains too

... or rope...
Thanks a lot to all of you for your comments! I promise to take into consideration all your feedback. I have a fetish with being bound and naked... but I promise to get some nice and sexy clothes next time. I'll also use your suggestions to tie myself in a better way.
Wonderful session, well related and well photographed!

So glad you shared with us all.

You described a very similar expereince to my own when in self bondage; I will constantly try to escape, testing knots and cuffs for any weakness and when I find one I will break free... which is odd when you consider the effort we all put into tying ourselves up! 🤔

Once again, so great for you to share with us all and I look forwards to more (including some sexy clothing?) in the future.

MJ
Thank you MJ! I know there is always room for improvement, and I think that's exactly what keeps me (and probably many of us) trying new things. I'm aeady excited about trying all the suggestions I've gotten to my post and I can't wait to put them in practice!

In addition, I would like to get a new camera (so I can improve the quality of the pictures), as well as some sexy outfits so you can enjoy my bondage adventures even better 😉

Dan

(13 Feb 2012, 17:21 )madjack Wrote: Wonderful session, well related and well photographed!

So glad you shared with us all.

You described a very similar expereince to my own when in self bondage; I will constantly try to escape, testing knots and cuffs for any weakness and when I find one I will break free... which is odd when you consider the effort we all put into tying ourselves up! 🤔

Once again, so great for you to share with us all and I look forwards to more (including some sexy clothing?) in the future.

MJ

Nice session girl.hope you post more session maybe with some nice outfits/clothes aswell and maybe some toys 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Over 1h bed spreadeagle selfbondage session spy02 3 1,031 24 Sep 2023, 10:09
Last Post: spy02
My first real selfbondage session systemisdownz10 5 11,826 23 Feb 2012, 06:18
Last Post: systemisdownz10
Zentai & Segufix Selfbondage Session krinlyc 3 17,422 07 Feb 2011, 12:13
Last Post: madjack
Quick selfbondage session in the shower Like Ra 2 8,986 06 Dec 2009, 01:38
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (1) , dan2010 (4) , gunzorz (1) , Like Ra (2) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1) , white_angel (1)