Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Wet Look T-Back For Women Matte Faux Leather Black Briefs PU Leather Exotic Thong Men's G-String Lingerie
$16.92-28%

vatine
23cm Automatic Stretching Vibrators For Women Clitoris Sucker Vaginal Anal Plug Heated Dildo Female Masturbator Sex Toys Erotic
$6.03

anal vibrator
360° Rotating Vibrating Male Prostate Massage Anal Plug ButtPlug G-Spot Stimulate Wireless Remote Control Sex Toys For Man Gay
$55.65-50%

FRRK
FRRK Metal Ventilate Chastity Cage for Male New Hollow Mesh Cock Lock Increase Air Flow BDSM Device Adults Sex Toys
$52.79-40%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece T-shaped swimsuit women's sexy tight gloss high fork long sleeve swimsuit solid T-shirt amoresy
$91.79-60%

sissy femboy
Fufu Clip Mimic Female Pussy Panty Chastity Lock Penis Ring Sissy Femboy Plastic Training Scrotum Clip Adult Sex Toys For Men 18
$21.44-45%

anal training
Silicone Anal Beads Butt Plug Training Set Huge Flared Base Wearable Hollow Anal Plug Prostate Massage G spot sex Toy Man Women
$5.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds
I have one of these which I customized into a random on off vibrator. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-OhMiBod-...2c99a999ea What I did was make a custom playlist on my ipod shuffle that plugs into the unit via headphone jack. It originally came with a two way jack for headphones, but I just replaced it with a short aux jack to feed the music to the vibrator controller. I also spliced in another egg so now there's two eggs steaming away on me!

That playlist has ass loud music on it which I rerecorded and turned the volume up and down at random times when I recorded it. So the music will be on for about 45 secs then 20 secs off, 15 secs on, 10secs off, 1 min on, 15 secs off. I have about 5 songs with the volume up at random then down at random, it's maddening! I have a small black plastic box that I put the ipod and vibrator controller in, I close and tape the box up and stuff it in my corset or ropes out of reach of my prying hands.
Self Bondage Head Harness

Not new, but interesting that is pitched for 'Self Bondage'

MJ
This single-stocking should make hogties more effective and more comfortable:

leather_single-leg_hogtie-01.jpg     leather_single-leg_hogtie-02.jpg   

I'm thinking about buying one...
Look what I've just found on Aliexpress!!!!! Single-glove swimsuit

single-glove_swimsuit-01.jpg     single-glove_swimsuit-02.jpg     single-glove_swimsuit-03.jpg     single-glove_swimsuit-04.png   

I think I'm in love, and I think it can be used for self-bondage. Not sure how "practical" it is, or escapable, though. From what I see the internal upper rim of the single-glove is not connected to the back of the swimsuit. And this is what should make it suitable for self-bondage.
Looks to be a swimsuit version of the leggings monoglove solution... Just tailor made.
If you can get your arms up and into the sleeve it should be the same.
Basically yes. I think I will buy this suit. Which colour to choose? Red or black? 😉
As most fetish gear appears to me to be black...red! 😊
Ha! Yes, this was my thought several years ago, when I began to collect other colours. I would choose light blue or dark pink if they were available (like Realise swimsuits 😋 )
(07 Jun 2016, 12:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Look what I've just found on Aliexpress!!!!! Single-glove swimsuit
Just bought one 😉 The amount is limited.
(10 Jun 2016, 09:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Jun 2016, 12:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Look what I've just found on Aliexpress!!!!! Single-glove swimsuit
Just bought one 😉 The amount is limited.

EOTD... just thinking about buying one and I'm aroused. Blush

Great find

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bondage mini-dress on ebay Strappado 3 272 25 Mar 2024, 00:47
Last Post: Tinker D