Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI 5G Silicone Breast Forms Bodysuit Cotton Filling 9-point With Blood-streaked No Oil Fake Vagina Tights For Crossdresser
$1091.42-66%

penis
CHASTE BIRD Stainless Steel New Male Cock Cage Chastity Device Penis Ring Cock Belt With Padlock Adult Game Men Sex Toy A158
$13.30

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Ballet Dance Leotards 1/2 Long-sleeved Black Gymnastics Workout Bodysuits High Neck Romper Yoga Class Costumes
$145.20-33%

amoresy
AMORESY Poseidon series Men's 3/8 Tights of pants shiny breathable running
$27.68

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

zentai
Adult Full Body Zentai Suit Custom for Halloween Women Second Skin Tight Suits Spandex Bodysuit Cosplay Costumes
$19.09

anal vibrator
Sex Toys Anal Vibrators Finger Prostate Massage Butt Plug Prostate Stimulator Anus Male Masturbator Plug Sex Toys For Men Gays
$24.64

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage in public toilet - almost got stuck in monoglove
I was out wearing 3 pairs of 5 toe pantyhose, a 200d fleshtone and a fake knee stocking pantyhose under my everyday clothes. Feeling kinky I decided to have a self bondage session in a toilet stall of a shopping mall.

I took out my fleshtone and fake knee stocking pantyhose and played around with it. Then Iwore the fleshtone pantyhose as a monoglove. This fleshtone pantyhose is thick yet stretchy, being 200d it still proved too easy to escape.

The fake knee stocking pantyhose is thinner, 100d at the stocking part and 30d at the top yet smaller and not as stretchy at the 100d part. Getting in and out is quite a chore. However I still didn't think it was challenging enough so I decided to wear them both as 1 monoglove.

I first went in with the fake knee stocking pantyhose then the fleshtone. It was hard for me to see so I can only feel my way in. I struggled to even feel thru the layers.

Eventually plop! My hands went in. It was very enjoyable and restricting. After a few fake struggles to enjoy my bondage I figured I should try to get out for real.

To my shock it was far more challenging than I expected. I really struggled hard to get out but it wouldnt barge. The 2 layers made it more difficult to stretch my way out. Combined with my sweat sticking to the hose I realised I might be in deep trouble.

Things just got real. It may be the real bondage with absolutely no way out of. The compression was mildly choking my neck. It may be enjoyed as breathplay but since Im alone and it may lead to unconscious if prolonged, I started to have a mild panic attack.

Bad thoughts came thru my mind. Would the compression slowly numb my arms? Both my arms were getting more tired after each try of escape. I figured if I dont escape soon, my arms will eventually go to sleep and I would be permanently stuck.

Since Im in a public toilet, there are always people coming to use it. I thought the worst case would be seeking help from strangers but that thought scared me more than getting permanently stuck.

With the worst case as my motivation, I tried all my might to break free. After some 30mins of intense struggle I finally made it free. I couldn't tear my way out even if I wanted to, the material is too strong for my weakened arms.

In conclusion, I enjoyed this self bondage session very much, even when it was scary. I would not try a double layer monoglove anytime soon.
You and me both. Still, I do love self bondage.
If there is no problem of compression cutting of circulation/breathing I would certainly enjoy being bound like that for long periods, even if it means staying overnight there 😁
Being bound in a public toilet or a changing room was always one of my dream scenarios. I do try bike-shorts or leggings single-glove or various swimsuit self-bondage "positions" in sport shops from time to time. Hey, if I need a new "tight lycra single-glove" I must try it on first, right?

By the way, if you do pantyhose single glove, always wear pantyhose on your arms.
By the way, if you do pantyhose single glove, always wear pantyhose on your arms.

------------------------------

Why is that Ra?
Several reasons:

o- it feels good! 😁
o- I have a fetish for pantyhose on arms and hands (mostly on hands)
o- nylon prevents sticking the sweating skin to everything
o- it's easier to get in
o- it's easier to get out
o- it prevents cutting blood by not evenly distributed fabric (the slippery pantyhose help the nylon/spandex single-glove to sit naturally, without creating excessive tension)
I took out my fleshtone and fake knee stocking pantyhose and played around with it. Then Iwore the fleshtone pantyhose as a monoglove. This fleshtone pantyhose is thick yet stretchy, being 200d it still proved too easy to escape.

--------------------------------------
Ok, how did you wear this again?
You had this around your neck or head?
---------------------------------------

Things just got real. It may be the real bondage with absolutely no way out of. The compression was mildly choking my neck. It may be enjoyed as breathplay but since Im alone and it may lead to unconscious if prolonged, I started to have a mild panic attack.
------------------------------------------
So how was it choking?
I'm missing something here.
(26 Jun 2014, 13:18 )Tinker D Wrote: I took out my fleshtone and fake knee stocking pantyhose and played around with it. Then Iwore the fleshtone pantyhose as a monoglove. This fleshtone pantyhose is thick yet stretchy, being 200d it still proved too easy to escape.

--------------------------------------
Ok, how did you wear this again?
You had this around your neck or head?
---------------------------------------

Head went in a leg first, then with the 2nd leg dangling behind me I slid my hands in.

------------------------------------------
So how was it choking?
I'm missing something here.

The double compression together with the bunched up fabric at my neck is mildly choking me. It may not be much at first but I fear the prolonged result.
There is another possible problem with pantyhose/bike-shorts single-glove. When you slide the second arm in the "glove" the whole "construction" (if not properly aligned!) twists towards the second arm. That "twist" in the neck area leads to additional compression.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I recently got my first LATEX vacbed Peeklemeekle 12 807 17 Jan 2024, 17:58
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
I got CAUGHT in self bondage for the first time. In a spandex "sleep sack" Peeklemeekle 3 1,257 14 May 2023, 18:07
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: curse154 (3) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (3)