Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy pantyhose
Halloween Party Festival Stockings Festival Dress Up Costumes Props Pantyhose Halloween Festival Sexy Thin Pantyhose
$3.11-3%

shiny stockings
Sexy Shiny Rhinestone Mesh Fishnet Pantyhose Women Tights Pantyhose Lingerie Hosiery Fashion Shiny Diamond Thigh Stockings Black
$21.25

corset
Women Waist Trainer Cincher Fajas Body Shaper Underwear Lingerie Tummy Slim Belt Postpartum Control Underbust Steel Boned Corset
$4.95

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Summer Sleeves Short Slim V-neck Yoga Tank Top for Women Solid Color Fitness Running Sports Undershirt 2023 New
$217.42-33%

FRRK
FRRK Soft Cock Chastity Cage Device for Men Lightweight Sexual Wellness BDSM Toys Adult Sex Shop Male Penis Rings Exercise
$31.62-22%

bondage corset
Women Punk Crop Tops Cage Harness Elastic Sexy Underwear Body Harness Cage Suspenders Fashion Bondage Sexy Lingerie
$27.20-40%

anal vibrator
10 Speed Mini Bullet Vibrator For Women Waterproof Clitoris Stimulator Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys For Woman Sex Products
$3.48-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self bondage in bondage dress
(13 Sep 2023, 10:31 )TiedTight Wrote: https://txxx.com/videos/18120319/mina-does-self-bondage
Full video here

That's from Restricted Senses, RS-111.

Roughly 700 MB, 1080 x 1920 native resolution.

You may be able to find it through a search.  But I can practically guarantee you that it won't be where I found it: in circulation, 5 years ago.  Any links that old have almost certainly fallen prey to webrot.

It's a lovely idea.  Implementation is another matter.

bondagewebbing.com sells an armbinder that is supposed to be built for that.  But with the instance I tried, (i) the zipper will not close more than about halfway up the track, and (ii) in any case, the overall length is just too short to do a decent job of trapping the elbows.

I suspect that you need the long side of the triangle to measure at least two inches more than the distance from fingertips to point of the elbow.  That may be an underestimate.

On both counts, not fit for purpose.  Too bad.
(13 Sep 2023, 15:10 )Penguin Wrote: bondagewebbing.com sells an armbinder that is supposed to be built for that.
And we even have a separate thread for that: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2134

Contributors: Bondageguy33 (2) , d7i (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Penguin (1) , TiedTight (1) , Tinker D (1)