Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Self bondage in bondage dress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, 

I found this amazing bondage dress, just wanted to give a some info on what I did.

[attachment=55389][attachment=55390][attachment=55391][attachment=55392]

As you can see, it's set up, so the sleeves are sewn into the dress at about the hips/upper thigh. I thought well I'm sure I can have some fun with this.

I got it and tried it on, and it felt great, but I couldn't get the zipper in the back up with both hands in the sleeves. What I did was take a string tie it to the zipper and put a little knot at the end put the knot over my door and then slowly sit down on my knees pulling the zipper up. This worked perfectly, I was fully zipped in this dress with my arms stuck to my side. I opened the door with my elbow and proceed to chill in my bondage, everything was going well until I tried to get out.. 

I had the idea to make another knot a little closer to the zipper in the idea to slip that under the door and get out the same way I got in only issue was I miss judged the knot size, it was too small, so it would just slip right under the door when I pulled on it. This is where things got a little interesting. I tried pulling my arms up and out, but that got me nowhere, I tried to pull it over my head, but that didn't work due to the collar being so tight. Tried using my feet to catch the string and pull it down, but ran into the famous issue of the zipper bending over, so it won't pull.
At this point I thought, well, I hate to do it, but I'll have to break the dress to get out. That's what I did or tried: I pulled and pulled, did everything I could, but my hands stayed stuck to my side. I spent a good 10-15 min struggling till I was exhausted only to find I made a small rip maybe the size of my little finger. At this point I was getting really worried. I sat down, cooled off for a bit, thinking how the hell can this thing have me this trapped. I got up and tried struggling again. I had no idea what else to do. I gave it a few more pulls with everything I had and had to accept defeat I wasn't getting out.

I'd been trapped for a good hour and half or so at this point and was thinking: well I guess I'll have to do the embarrassing and ask my roommate for help. I got up when the most lucky thing that could happen happened. The string got caught in my computer chair wheel. At first I was thinking great now I'm stuck on this damn chair, but then I thought what if I lay down as much as I can and kick the chair away from me. I can't tell you how revealed I was when I felt the zipper move. I gave about two more kicks, and it was down enough, so I could slip a hand out and unzip it fully. 

I would say this was a success. I was stuck - that was my goal, however a little more than I bargained for. I can't wait to try it out again, but this time make sure I get my knot the right size. I guess I know I can relay in the computer chair if I'm lucky enough to get it wrapped in the wheel again.

Hope you enjoyed. If anyone's looking for this dress it can be found at https://misterpierrefashion.com/all-prod...ini-dress/ Be warned it will trap you if you are not careful!
What an awesome dress...
Glad you got out safely without embarrassment!
I nearly got stuck in a sleep sack once, had to pop the zip... that was a scary 10 mins or so when the string didn't pull the zip back down!
It's amazing how strong the seams are! It's not obvious from the photos. This is PVC coated lycra, right?

(26 Jul 2022, 21:39 )sp54321 Wrote: [ -> ]the famous issue of the zipper bending over, so it won't pull.
Oh yes!

(26 Jul 2022, 21:39 )sp54321 Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to do it, but I'll have to break the dress to get out.
Indeed, $100 is not cheap...

(26 Jul 2022, 21:39 )sp54321 Wrote: [ -> ]well I guess I'll have to do the embarrassing and ask my roommate for help.
I hope you were gagged and plugged 😋😉

(26 Jul 2022, 21:39 )sp54321 Wrote: [ -> ]I could slip a hand out and unzip it fully. 
I love happy endings! Both you and your dress survived!

(26 Jul 2022, 21:39 )sp54321 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait to try it out again, but this time make sure I get my knot the right size.
Any other ideas to get out? A zip-slider stopper, so it does not close completely (and do no stuck either)? A message on your door: "Please help me to get out of the evil dress I suddenly fell on to!"?
And where did you find this dress ???
(27 Jul 2022, 02:27 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]And where did you find this dress ???
(26 Jul 2022, 21:39 )sp54321 Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone's looking for this dress it can be found at https://misterpierrefashion.com/all-prod...ini-dress/
This story put me in mind of a video clip I was sure had been posted on the forum, but now can't locate.

I even tried to find it on the web, but have only discovered this short gif of the start...

[attachment=55393]

...in the clip I remember seeing, the zipper of the arm-binder closes and then the cord comes off, trapping her - much like the adventure of @sp54321

MJ
(27 Jul 2022, 07:57 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]This story put me in mind of a video clip I was sure had been posted on the forum, but now can't locate.

I even tried to find it on the web, but have only discovered this short gif of the start...

...in the clip I remember seeing, the zipper of the arm-binder closes and then the cord comes off, trapping her - much like the adventure of @sp54321

MJ

That's short gif of the middle as she starts free and binds herself... The cord stays in place, but it doesn't change anything.
http://restrictedsenses.com/main/self-bo...armbinder/

Source: https://bdsmstreak.com/video/27157/mina-...lf-bondage

I have it, but it's 220 MB and I can upload only 157.29 MB 😟
(26 Jul 2022, 23:32 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing how strong the seams are! It's not obvious from the photos. This is PVC coated lycra, right?

I think so It was PVC and was pretty stretchy. I was amazed how strong it was. I really gave it everything I had and honestly don't think I could of ripped it which isn't bad thing at all!

(26 Jul 2022, 23:32 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Any other ideas to get out? A zip-slider stopper, so it does not close completely (and do no stuck either)? A message on your door: "Please help me to get out of the evil dress I suddenly fell on to!"?

I like the idea of a zip stopper never used one but that might be a good idea. As far as a note well I'm not sure about that one haha.

(27 Jul 2022, 07:57 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]This story put me in mind of a video clip I was sure had been posted on the forum, but now can't locate.

[attachment=55393]
...in the clip I remember seeing, the zipper of the arm-binder closes and then the cord comes off, trapping her - much like the adventure of
MJ

I LOVE this! both of us trapped by our own doing
(27 Jul 2022, 12:45 )d7i Wrote: [ -> ]I have it, but it's 220 MB and I can upload only 157.29 MB
You can use bitchute.com
Pages: 1 2