Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Sex Machine Metal Adapter Vac-u-Lock Attachments Quick Plug Turn 3XLR Connector Head Metal dildo Toys
$18.48-45%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit black swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-31%

male chastity
New Adjustable Male Chastity Cock Cage Penis Lock Adjustable Penis Ring Chastity Cage BDSM Sex Toys Drop Shipping
$138.41

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Blowjob Vibration Machine Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Masturbation Cup Adult Sex​ Toy for Man
$16.40

speerise
SPEERISE Red Spandex Zentai Full Body Skin Tight Jumpsuit Unisex Zentai Suit Bodysuit Costume for Women Unitard Dancewea
$233.52-33%

cock cage
Locking Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Belt Lock Five Testis Rings Chastity Cage Man Adult Supplies Sex Toys For Men
$3.91

crossdress fetish
(FErubber 10) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Integrated Molding Headhood with Breath Tube SM Fetish Training Game Black Crossdressing
$229.68-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage Solo in a Straight Jacket
I bought a leather straight jacket a couple of years ago and it must be one of the coolest items for self-bondage. After reading and experimenting a bit thought I’d have a go at an illustrated how to guide.

1) First put on something slippery, Lycra is good in summer but you may need something warmer in winter. The last thing you want is the jacket to bind on your skin/body, this will make it impossible to remove later and it can make the session painful quite quickly. You need to be able to wiggle freely in the jacket in order to position limbs and joints so they don’t pull on tendons – this is cause the pain that is often written about in relation to straight jackets.
 Step1.JPG   

The buckle of the clinch strap needs a rubber band around it so that it will close without help; this only needs to be about half way up. Best to experiment first.
 ClinchBuckle.JPG   

2) Do up the jacket zip and straps except for the neck area. Put the jacket on over the head and pull up the zip and fasten the collar about the neck with your free hands, this area is very hard to reach and feel once your arms and hands are in the sleeves.
 Step2A.JPG     Step2B.jpg   

3) Then slid your arms up into the sleeves and pull the jacket down.
 Step3.JPG   

4) Do up the crotch straps. These are difficult to feel through the sleeves but you can still see the buckles, which does help a lot. Once this is done the jacket is firmly attached to you and isn’t going anywhere without being undone first.
 Step4A.JPG     Step4B.JPG     Step4C.jpg     Step4D.JPG   

5) Now for the arm or clinch strap. The arm with the long strap needs to thread under the front strap and around the body under all the loops… to do this you will need to roll around a little on the bed till you work it back round the other side and through the last loop …
The other arm is then put under the front strap and you grab the buckle and work it over the strap. Once it’s started and down a few notches from the strap end, push it back through the side loop.
 Step5A.JPG     Step5B.JPG     Step5C.jpg     Step5D.jpg   

6) Push the end you have through the buckle into the door jam and close the door so it grabs the strap. Move forward and twist and your all tightened up, this will also give you enough slack to open the door. At the point you close the door your actually trapped as you can’t open it again without clinching your arm strap. Don’t over tighten the strap… it’s so very tempting but it can make it harder to escape and induce pain in your elbows or wrists.
 Step6A.JPG     Step6B.jpg   

So now you’re trapped… heart pounding you can fight and wriggle excitedly to check that you are hopelessly bound and then err do whatever followed by maybe a little sleep …
 StrappedA.JPG     StrappedB.JPG   

So when your finally ready for release you will need to pull the clinch strap tight then on an angle .. this will stop the buckles pin from slipping back in the hole (this is why you use a loose rubber band). If you want more reliability you can tie a string to the rubber band so you can pull it back and guarantee release. I prefer the not knowing if I can get out but there is always someone to let me out (eventually) if I get stuck.
Alternatively you can wriggle the clinch buckle around till you can reach it and just undo it (aka the standard straight jacket escape method) however this involves a LOT of effort. The first time that I managed to get out like this it took me about 45 minutes. So have a drink of water ready, as it’s to late to get some once you’re strapped in 😉

Remember to play safe; straight jackets are designed to be an “industrial strength” restraint. I would have to say that the first time I had one put on me it was definitely the most intimidating restraint I had ever tried, the shear weight and strength of it impressed that it wasn’t designed to be removed by the wearer. Having said that I’m very used to sleeping in it now… it’s just cuddly warm and gives me a big hug all night long ….

Oh yeah – A big thank you to my wife for operating the camera.

Very nice done 😊 thanks
Congratulations to your success and the good explanation!

I do have a latex straight jacket without the extra strap to keep the arms in place and with a simply zipper on the back, but it has got a crotch and short legs, so I can't take it off without freeing my arms first.

Getting into that straight jacket is much easier of course. I get in and through the latex, it is fairly easy to pull a string to close the back zipper (I am afraid to cut into the latex mittens when I operate it manually). Then I tighten the strap between both arms - experience and trial-and-error for the length. Finally, I make a loop of that strap, step inside it and work it upwards, until it sits in the right position. This also works with arms to the back, you only need to think hard about how to place the strap first. I do prefer that position. The result is pretty tight, I can't bring my hands together at all, hardly can move the arms anyway. Of course, this only works, because latex can stretch. Getting out works the same way as getting in. By the way, it is hard to keep the strap straight, it tends to roll and gets all twisted if I am not careful.

PS: I had the same idea on a buckle for a single glove. It works only so so, because I cannot change the angle of the strap easily. But usually, the pin of the buckle eventually gets caught in the (very soft) strap and it takes some patience to open it later. I would need some sort of trapping mechanism as well. The door, that I have, won't work, it opens the wrong way - I aeady tried that.
Hi Marcus

Very interesting - and very well shot.

Also impressed that your wife was helping with the session -lucky you!

MJ
(16 Feb 2012, 12:59 )madjack Wrote: Also impressed that your wife was helping with the session -lucky you!
This is in my opinion the most important thing.
(16 Feb 2012, 12:59 )madjack Wrote: Hi Marcus

Very interesting - and very well shot.

Also impressed that your wife was helping with the session -lucky you!

MJ
She is not really "into" bondage herself but actually had lots of fun doing the photos (it would have made a very funny video)... she even mentioned doing another one... I Just have to work out on what ?
She does like me in lycra ( our method of birth control ) so maybe we should do something in that direction ? I'm open to idea's !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
jacket for ratchet Anne 4 2,582 21 Jul 2019, 10:28
Last Post: Anne
faux-leather straight-jacket in self-bondage? Strappado 3 3,696 24 Mar 2019, 00:39
Last Post: Strappado
A keep straight pole ltxrob 46 24,206 23 Nov 2017, 20:52
Last Post: Like Ra
Self Bondage Straight Jacket iLikeRa'sPlace 1 14,703 09 Aug 2017, 08:18
Last Post: krinlyc

Contributors: krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , Marcus (2) , Strappado (1)