Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women Swimsuit Girls One Piece Suits Swimming Suit Competitive Swimsuits Plus Size Bodysuit
$33.26-23%

male chastity
FRRK Girdle Design Metal Chastity Cage for Men Stainless Steel Small Male Cock Stealth Lock Device Adults Toys BDSM Shop
$39.18-39%

sex toy vibrator
New Style 20 Speed Powerful Egg Vibrator Sex Product Remote Control Vaginal Ball Vibrating Egg Sex Toys for Women Masturbation
$4.77

sexy
LEECHEE New Mesh Sexy Women Lingerie 3pcs Bra Set Hollow Out Brassiere Transparent Underwear Set Polka Dot S-2XL Bra&Briefs Set
$4.83

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Alluring Rabbit Ears Anime Face Long Ears Bondage Mask KTV Night Club
$2.73

mens shiny pantyhose
360 Ultra-Thin Shiny Pantyhose Sexy Sexy Men's Shiny Stockings into the Body Temptation Penis Cover 912-Pin Aircraft Socks
$8.37-50%

latex swimsuit
Women's Latex Rubber Sports Swimsuit Costumes Latex Bodysuit Black with White
$105.25-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Inflating Costumes
apparently designed to be silly, but perhaps some people can find other uses:

http://www.pearl.de/a-NX7021-5050.shtml

There are even inflatable toilet and penis dresses 😁

Look at the bottom of that page to find more.
How do the suits self-inflate?
there is an electric fan of some sort, mentioned in the description. I have no clue, how it is implemented exactly, never saw a suit for real.
I thought I missed something in the description or on the site somewhere 😉
I have seen these suits before.
It comes in two ways. Single layer and double layer.
There is a small battery powered fan that fills the space between the layers with a stream of air. We call them Puffer Suits. Like Puffer Fish.
Cheap suits for one time use.

Pretty silly if you ask me.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (1)