Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro stimulation device
Stainless steel male bi-polar Electric shock urethral penis plug dilator device metal electro stimulation sex toy for men
$8.47-31%

time lock bondage
Small Large Silicone Penis Cock Ring Lock Set Delay Time Ejaculation Male Penis Ring Ball Stretcher Bondage Slave Sex Toy Man
$4.16

arm binder
PU Leather Jacket Straight Arm Binder Half-Body Strict Sack Restraint Leg Tight Dress Sleeve mummy Arm hip Bondage Bondage Game
$37.18-20%

latex bondage
High Elastic Garter Set Sexy Female Bodysuit Shiny Faux Leather Leotards Body Shaper Corset Jumpsuit Stockings Bondage Lingerie
$160.76-44%

shiny pantyhose
Retro Oil Shiny Nylon Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights For Sex Nightwear 12D Glossy Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear
$3.73

gjhond
Purple Plastic CB6000 CB6000S Cock Cage Male Chastity Penis Rings Adult Game Slaved Fetish Sex Products with Five Rings G7-3-9
$27.30-45%

sex toy vibrator
Vibrator Holder Bondage Vibrator Leather Sex Toys Strap-on Harness for Adult Games BDSM Chastity Forced Orgasm Belt for Vibrator
$7.47

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self Bondage Month 2014
Just had a brain dump - let's start the Self Bondage Month. This is an event to introduce more people to Self Bondage - and encourage the peps that foo ow about it to practice it more regularly. The idea is to have three awards -

-Bronze Award

-Silver Award

-Gold Award

For each of the awards, you will be accessed on the length and complexity of your bondage. Rough Timescales required:-

-Bronze: 1.5 Hours

-Silver: 3 Hours

-Gold: 6 Hours

To be accessed, you must put the details in Completed sessions forum, and link to them here. I'm going to talk to Likera to try and incorporate some sort of award representation into the profiles.

If you want to, you can copy and paste this thread over to another forum, but be sure to start with: Please visit http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...Month-2014 to take part!

Happy Self-Bondage!

P.S: Images do help with presentation!
The idea itself is good, but I hope, the timeframe is ok. But I doubt it.
I'm changing it now 😊
I like that idea.
Ill pass.
I can think of a lot of things that can go wrong when trying to win metals.
This is about exchanging ideas or stories. What I would think is gold, you might think runner-up.
Also, think about this, if someone dies or gets really hurt going for the gold, are you ready for that?
As for a dare, and Bound Anna, I like Bound Anna.
I have tried some some ideas. Others I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole.

Just my thoughts.
Hmmm... I think I will just change this to encouraging people to try...
That would be better.
"Try it, you'll like it"
Is better than
"I dare you to do this"

A while back, a pair of radio hosts stated that if you can hold your wee,
You'll win a wii.
Hold your WEE for a wii.
One lady wanted that wii so bad, that she died.
The reason? She drank water as encouraged by both hosts
to the point that she died to water poisoning.
Both hosts were caned, and the the show was suspended.
The station was sued as well as beening finded by the FCC
This happen a few years ago in Florada, USA , I think.
(03 Feb 2014, 04:20 )Tinker D Wrote: That would be better.
"Try it, you'll like it"
Is better than
"I dare you to do this"
Second that. I hate dares and competitions. I find them stupid, not fair and simply dangerous.

Listen to your body.
Oh that is a great idea... I think I will perform a selfbondage, I didn't do once for quite a long time 😉 I would say... Listen to your mind and don't do stupid things just to win. For me personally it's a chance to perform one or two sessions again and on the other side it will generate some cool sessions in the forum.

Contributors: 7878 (3) , B1u3 (1) , jasapasa (1) , Like Ra (1) , schulz (1) , Tinker D (2)