Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
Half-Turtleneck Halter Pull Buckle Slim-Fit Slimming Jumpsuit Imitation Leather Short Skirt Aurora Pu Highlight Reflective
$80.94-63%

transparent dress
Women's Sexy Ultra-thin Transparent Nightwear Sleepwear Lingerie Lace Dress Underwear Strap Bodysuit Comfortable Female Bra Set
$20.26-33%

masturbator
Silicone Realistic Peni Dildo Vibrator Powerful Suction Cup Penis Sex Toys Flexible Dildos Big Penis Female Masturbator Reusable
$19.59

temorish
latex mask detachable eyeshade mouth sheath 15CM long nose tube lockable zip
$72.59-6%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 105) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

gothic lolita
Gothic Dark Girls Skull Hollowed Out Tights Punk Women Sexy Fishnet Black Stockings Goth Lolita Nylon Spider Web Mesh Pantyhose
$2.31

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
(17 Jan 2023, 22:56 )rolandmc Wrote: TOTAL Recall
This one is a failure, IMO.
nah, its good file
induction hits like a train
OK, for those who are curious:

Total Recall 1.mp3 (Size: 33.29 MB )

(17 Jan 2023, 15:44 )Like Ra Wrote: After reading all the recent reviews here and combining with my own experience, I think, the only real change that SB's files make is "passive addiction" to SB's files πŸ˜‚Β 
(17 Jan 2023, 18:26 )PeytonLikesItDeeper Wrote: They're incredibly well made but I'm always left waiting for the shoe to drop, for some suggestion that's more than simply titillating. I've always been left wanting.

I just started listening to them recently, but I sort of agree? The trances are incredible, I go extremely deep every time, I love the layering with all the commands and suggestions, and I love how hard it is to make out the words of the actual instructions, even tho you could hear and make out every layer separately a second ago, something about this style is really effective and hot. I also love how horny and aroused I get a few seconds into starting a file, still unsure if it's a command in the background to feel that way, or just conditioning in my mind to feel pleasure when listening, probably both <3

But then I also often feel like they lack an "active" something? I've been attributing it to needing more time with the files to develop a stronger conditioning, but also to the general audience sissy theme the files seem to have? Maybe a general audience hypnosis/obedience theme as well? This is not bad or anything, the conditioning is still very strong and effective, just feels... a little vague? Not sure how to describe it, it's not weak. Maybe a little passive, but that might be on purpose, so it builds over time? Could also be that a lot of people here not only listened and are used to other very strong file series like Bambi, Pig Girl, Kei, ..., but also may be looking for stronger, more direct, more effective and active hypnosis/conditioning/brainwashing/feminization? Grouping all of those because sometimes it's not the change or effect that's hot, but the way it hypnotizes, brainwashes and/or conditions you to do it? I love how strong Bambi or the Pig Girl files are and how little control over myself I have the more I listen, specially because it messes with my memories and has things I wouldn't normally do. SB does seem to have some of that as well, and reading about how deceptive the descriptions were and how sneaky it was with some of the hidden commands/conditioning was really hot, but haven't gotten that same intense reaction from the files. But still, they are incredible at making me feel that close to orgasm sensation when listening, so I will continue to listen to them for a bit longer, maybe I'll finally reach that first HFO <3

(17 Jan 2023, 21:30 )Like Ra Wrote: That's why I prefer the old files (2012ish) - they contained actual suggestions!

Is there a list of all the files + descriptions that have been released, even if not available from the official sites anymore? I keep finding older files but have no idea what they do, and was trying to listen to the more recent ones, but maybe I should try some of the older ones.
(18 Jan 2023, 05:42 )hypnotizedslut Wrote: But then I also often feel like they lack an "active" something? . . . the conditioning ... feels... a little vague? ... it's not weak. Maybe a little passive,
Exactly.

(18 Jan 2023, 05:42 )hypnotizedslut Wrote: Could also be that a lot of people here not only listened and are used to other very strong file series like Bambi, Pig Girl, Kei, ...
... MsJ, GG, EMG, MzD... and the effects can be cumulative, unpredictable, none at all ... and not attributed to anybody in particular πŸ˜„

(18 Jan 2023, 05:42 )hypnotizedslut Wrote: they are incredible at making me feel that close to orgasm sensation when listening
Yes, this is also true, and exactly how the addiction works. So:

(17 Jan 2023, 15:44 )Like Ra Wrote: the only real change that SB's files make is "passive addiction" to SB's files
πŸ˜‰
This has probably aeady been asked before but does Irresistible or lap dance lover have any secret hidden suggestions? Please tell me.
(30 Jan 2023, 04:00 )nothing2do Wrote: does XXX or YYY have any secret hidden suggestions?
(30 Jan 2023, 04:00 )nothing2do Wrote: This has probably aeady been asked before
Yes, and the answer was - only SB knows πŸ˜†

(30 Jan 2023, 04:00 )nothing2do Wrote: Irresistible or lap dance lover
So far, I did not listen to these two.
(22 Nov 2022, 22:40 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: "Dreaming of a certain guy"

Hey, I sure liked this. What/who is this and can I get more? Sounds like MsJ with a different TTS voice.
(16 Feb 2023, 01:24 )gperrys32 Wrote: What/who is this and can I get more?
You are in the correct thread - check the first post πŸ˜‰
Anyone else noticed the complete drop off of files on RS over the last year. It used to be that files would drop 2-3 months after the website. I haven't seen anything new since extra deep/great escape.

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)