Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--18)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-25%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Lace Emrboidery LIngerie Set Sexy Initimates Women Bra + Breif Underwear Set
$20.15-40%

larpgears
3D wrist seamless adult unisex black Latex Long gloves fetish latex gloves
$19.60-25%

electro stimulation device
3 size Electro wave physical shock anal hook beads plug ring massager electrical stimulation medical therapy device sex toys
$20.57-26%

latex leotard
Speerise Women Metalic Bodysuit Shiny Long Sleeve Leotard Latex Bodysuit for Halloween Long Sleeve Zip Up Metallic Tank Leotard
$166.97-33%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin silky yoga jumpsuit tights oily glossy Waistcoat swimsuit glossy oversized tights Sports glossy Pants
$84.70-40%

anal vibrator
Remote Control 10-frequency Vibration Inflatable Dildo Butt Plug Vaginal Stimulation Anal Plug Anal Dilator Sex Toy for Couples
$22.31

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
I have a growing obsession with Samantha Sez who I discovered through this thread and through mentions of it in the Bambi Sleep and Sissification hypnosis threads. I’ve read the entire thing from beginning to end, it took days to work through and the more I read the more I wanted to find out about the material. I managed to find a collection of older files including the Trance Training Program, Compliance and Seduced to Serve on a torrent site. There is some interesting stuff there including some of the files mentioned in the list we haven’t discussed yet and some that haven’t been mentioned yet. I’ve been trying to work out what is there through this thread and the hypnodb list, I’ll share my findings when I have a better idea.

I began listening to the files with some understanding of the content, expecting to experience it as erotica the way I have engaged with other sissy hypno in the past. I’ve had a much deeper experience and I’m now compulsively listening to Samantha and I’m beginning to get real results from the Trance Training Program and have found myself doing things I wouldn't normally do. I signed up to HypnoErotica on SubscribeStar and I’m waiting on the trust period to end before really diving into the content in the New Year. I've ordered slutty lingerie and a mesh dress online all in hot pink and after Christmas I'm planning on ordering outrageously sissy clothing to make the experience more compelling. I’ve previously mentioned my BON4 Micro chastity cage which I’m wearing much more regularly than I ever have before.

That’s where I am at the moment, listening to the Devotion Loop.  Has anyone noticed it more difficult to listen to other hypnotists after getting into these files? I tried to listen to a recent file I came across and just couldn’t manage it, even as background material.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Harness.jpg     Dress.jpg   
(19 Dec 2022, 18:21 )pansy Wrote: I managed to find a collection of older files including the Trance Training Program, Compliance and Seduced to Serve on a torrent site.
(19 Dec 2022, 18:21 )pansy Wrote: I signed up to HypnoErotica on SubscribeStar
@Samantha Bandler - See? Piracy is an important part of an ad campaign! I'be been saying that for ages! 😉

(19 Dec 2022, 18:21 )pansy Wrote: I’m waiting on the trust period to end before really diving into the content in the New Year.
And the trust period is a way to repel potential subscribers/customers. Another thing I'be been saying for ages.

OTOH, who's saying - I can't monetize this site for ages 😆
(19 Dec 2022, 18:21 )pansy Wrote: Has anyone noticed it more difficult to listen to other hypnotists after getting into these files? I tried to listen to a recent file I came across and just couldn’t manage it, even as background material.
Yes, absolutely. The addiction part is the most effective part of SB's files. I think, only two series can compete: Bambi and Pig Girl.
I was daydreaming today and came to the realization that SB’s files caused me to have so many changes in behavior. The files I listened to from her made me NEED anal so bad. The desire to be a sissy was so overwhelming
what sb files are yall listening to tho!? i want in on this! not fair!
(20 Dec 2022, 23:06 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: what sb files are yall listening to tho!? i want in on this! not fair!

Samantha Sez Sissy was the most powerful file I remember although for best effect, listening to all and any SB will snowball into an avalanche against your subconscious.
(19 Dec 2022, 23:04 )Like Ra Wrote: I think, only two series can compete: Bambi and Pig Girl.

Didn't know SamanthaSez files were on that level, now I'm incredibly curious and want to listen to them <3 I've listened to Bambi and Kei the most, and also tried the Pig Girl files (they were really fun and effective but not into the long term changes, but definitely saw some effects during the short period I listened to them)
(21 Dec 2022, 08:30 )hypnotizedslut Wrote: Didn't know SamanthaSez files were on that level
Have a look at this poll: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3440

(21 Dec 2022, 08:30 )hypnotizedslut Wrote: the long term changes
I wouldn't mention long term changes, but in terms of addiction, SB is clearly in the top 3.
Evil Jeannie 1

Evil Jeannie 1.mp3 (Size: 28.24 MB )

I'm about to have a week and a half off from work and I'm planning on being caged and dressed up a majority of the time. SB told me to train with these files during that break:

• seduced to serve series
• compliance series
• hair trigger series
• sissy brain wash

Will update once I start listening. 😊

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)