Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transgender
Exquisite Rainbow Gays Bisexuals Transgender Bracelets Beaded For Women Men Pride Woven Braided Couple Friendship Jewelry
$26.22-60%

metelam
Metelam 2020 Womens Sexy Full Bodysuit Tights Ice Silk Sheer One Piece 2 Ways Zipper on Open Crotch Jumpsuit Catsuit Playsuit
$36.31

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$54.45

bondage suit
Heavy Duty Canvas Straitjacket BDSM Self Bondage Gear Body Restraints Suit Straight Jacket Device Men Woman
$199.65-30%

tpe penis
Realistic Huge Dildos XXL ibrator Dildo egg Adults Gay Sex Toy Erotic for Men Women Lifelike Penis with Suction Cup Base Gode 18
$52.45

bodystockings
Men Sissy Penis Sheath Glossy Bodystocking Underwear Lingerie Spaghetti Strap Open Butt Pantyhose Bodysuit
$7.25

bondage body
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$4.95

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
Ah... wrongly exported ... hang on ...

Fixed
(27 Jun 2020, 22:27 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, these are the two fragments from S2S-2. Something weird is going on there, but I'm not sure if I hear the quotes exactly. What do you hear?
(27 Jun 2020, 18:46 )rolandmc Wrote: time 17.25 "IF YOU PAY FOR SESSION YOU ARE SAFE"
[attachment=41966]
(27 Jun 2020, 18:46 )rolandmc Wrote: TIME 18.03 "OTHER PEOPLE DEVELOP FEELING ONES HEAD AGAINST STONE WALL ....
[attachment=41965]
Here's what I have for the first file : "..." denote breaks in phrasing

Primary Voice #1 : "Listening to my voice... Doing what i say"
Primary Voice #2 : "...Listening and remembering...*Unintelligible due to overlap*...everything"
Secondary Voice #1 : "...Because it feels good..."
Secondary Voice #2 "...*silence*...if you pay for your session... You are safe"

Here's what I have for the second file : "..." denote breaks in phrasing

Primary Voice #1 : "...Obeying all my commands...Responding Automatically... Hearing"
Primary Voice #2 : "Then comes the sensation....of butting one's head....against a stone wall"
Murmur #1 : "*unintelligible due to overlap*...easier....easier and easier...everything you need to remember"
Murmur #2 : "*unintelligible due to overlap*... *Silence? It's SB so its hard to know what voice belongs to what*...Programming... believing what I say"
Thanks much @RufescentRuby! I could "decipher" much less. (Still trying to make the voice plugins work in Audacity.)

So, the two sentences are not quite related logically.

Or this is "typical SB" making a salad of not-related phrases thus creating confusion and "conspiracy theories".
(28 Jun 2020, 00:56 )Like Ra Wrote: So, the two sentences are not quite related logically
It's hard to tell as there is 27 seconds missing between the two clips.

That being said, I re-listened to the two clips, and i found that the audio tracks I listed need to be taken a little loose.

On the re-listen, Clip #1's "Primary Voice #2" does not have the same inflection, cadence, or volume level as "Primary Voice #2" on clip #2. If going by cadence / inflection, the voice track of the "If you pay for your session" and "against a stone wall" do match more closely with each other than they do with the other tracks, but the volume does seem to increase for the 'stone wall' part in the second clip.

Overall, I think @rolandmc 's hypothesis might be plausible, as I can't see the logic in including the stone wall phrasing without being related to people who don't pay for sessions.

Edit : After thinking it through more thoroughly, using inflection and cadence in my argument doesn't make much sense as the script is voiced by a TTS program. I believe any inflection and cadence I heard is imagined / projected during the process of separating the different voice tracks from each other. That being said, I do believe the different voice tracks can by differentiated by timings in the overlap, combined with the relative volume of the phrase itself. The volume I think is the key in determining the primary, secondary, tertiary etc. tracks used to create the files.
Can it be related to "not following SB" and not following the orders??

BTW, I still do not hear either the word "butting" or the word "banging". I do hear "one's head" and "against a stone wall", though.
It's between 4.5 second to 6.0 seconds in the second clip you posted. It is said underneath the 'easier and easier' portion of the other track.

I was able to extract a clear snippet with audacity, but I am unsure on how to upload. Either way, all I did was copy paste the audio between the 4.5 second mark and the 6 second mark from clip#2 that you posted earlier.
(28 Jun 2020, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Can it be related to "not following SB" and not following the orders??

BTW, I still do not hear  either the word "butting" or the word "banging".  I do hear "one's head" and "against a stone wall", though.
butting his head is there *
Since we're talking about hidden suggestions, here's one from Pink Thoughts.

Attached Files
pt.mp3 (Size: 256.92 KB )

beat (one's) head against a stone wall
To attempt, continuously and fruitlessly, to accomplish some task or achieve some goal that is or seems ultimately hopeless.

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/ban...stone+wall
half of people can't even remember the phrases and you are saying your subconscious mind decipers this idiom ?

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)