Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Silk lustrous top oil glossy decoration random mix and match Long sleeved high neck Yoga leisure beach swimsuit
$32.65-33%

crossdress anime
JoJo Bizarre Adventure Anime Reimi Sugimoto Cosplay Costume Pink Dress Hair For Halloween Carnival Party Crossdressing
$35.85-40%

bondage hood
Adjustable Full Enclosed Open Mouth Leather Fetish Bondage Hood Sex Toys for Women Men Cosplay Bdsm Restraints Slave Headgear
$26.61-50%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Sale 1D Ultra-thin & Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch Stockings Collants
$6.01-19%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD311-16)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

anal balls
Anal Stimulator Ball Beads Butt Plug Masturbation Crystal Sex Toy for Beginners Man Women Couples Anus Masturbator Massager
$2.71-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
(16 Jun 2020, 19:52 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: To be fair, the files don't always work for me. Repeated listening helps with that, but I find it takes me weeks/months of daily listening to really notice any changes.
(16 Jun 2020, 19:52 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: but the small steps thing definitely happened with me. I also no longer have the post-orgasm regret either, which is something I didn't notice until recently. I still remained dressed up after orgasm, and don't feel regret/shame about anything.
Any other changes over the years? Or ... this is it?

(16 Jun 2020, 19:52 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I had a small inclination for sissification and CD
I've been into it all my life 😁 It would be much more interesting if there were cases of "typical alpha males" turned into sissies 😁
I haven't made the full dive into being a 100% sissy, so this (as well as flirting with men online) is the extent of it. I would've never done any of this to begin with.

My non sissy self is more alpha male than anything else. I have always been more dominant in previous relationships, but the last year or so I've noticed I'm becoming more of a switch/sub. I'm more open to letting a stronger woman dominate me in the bedroom, which is not something I used to get aroused by.

I've tried to quit countless times, but even after 6 months of not trancing, I'll end up diving back into SB again. I don't really get why, but I do enjoy the trances a lot.
That's the problem: SB is addicting 😉

About SB's influence - I can't say for myself here, because a (much stronger, in my opinion) bunch of other files and tists were involved, but the cumulative feminization and gender-dysphoric effect was very strong, I must say.
who affected you the most then?
(17 Jun 2020, 16:49 )MindsEye Wrote: who affected you the most then?
It was a combination of EMG (mostly), Cardigan, Vive, SB, a little bit from MsJ and Gracie, and some (many?) others.
Yeah that can do it to you
Never posted on this forum before but been a frequent reader,
Many interesting reads I must say so thank you !

I have just started an interesting challenge to watch SB Honey video at least once a day for 30 days.

Long story short,
It started about 4 days ago, I had been off any hypnosis for about 4 months after being really deep into SB but kinda got scared when I realized how deep I was...

But still being really interested in hypnosis and how our mind works how our mind can be influenced (also a small craving for SB again)

I decided to try a challenge with one of SBs videos.

Basically I want to see if I could be influenced without knowing it, and if one can be influenced to such degree that they can not resist.

So I emailed SB and told her that I wanted to try this kind of challenge to see if I could be influenced to such a degree by a video and she was very kind and replied the next day that if I watch Honey for 30 days that I would experience an influence impossible to resist.

Anyway on day 3 now and loving it so far, The video is really captivating and feels good to watch, it really contains so much voices and the video itself is really lovely and captivating. Also been watching it way more then just once per day, it just feels that good 😋

What I can tell about the effects is that it makes so I can only cum while wearing panties and take them off only if I eat my cum.

I aeady feel like it has changed some thoughts and feelings I have, for example 3 days ago I would never have even considered eating my cum, would have found it totally disgusting... but now the thought of eating cum don’t feel so bad, and that just feels kinda natural, like I have not changed at all.
I also kinda crave wearing pink panties...
And I crave to watch the video.

That is all for now, can keep giving small updates on my experience as my challenge continues if any of you would be interested😊

Have a nice weekend everyone!
(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: Never posted on this forum before but been a frequent reader
Welcome to both RO and RW mode 😊

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: 4 months after being really deep into SB but kinda got scared when I realized how deep I was...
What did you notice?

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: if I watch Honey for 30 days that I would experience an influence impossible to resist.
What kind of influence? The one which is in the description?

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: The video is really captivating and feels good to watch, it really contains so much voices and the video itself is really lovely and captivating. Also been watching it way more then just once per day, it just feels that good
That's what I like about SB 😊

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: What I can tell about the effects is that it makes so I can only cum while wearing panties and take them off only if I eat my cum.
Did you try to cum without panties? Or take the off without eating?

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: I also kinda crave wearing pink panties...
That's conditioning. SB associated wearing panties with pleasure and orgasm at the end. The best and simplest stimulus 😊

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: And I crave to watch the video.
Yep, same conditioning.
I am having the same experience. I feel like I am slipping into a trance reading your description which sounds like my own thoughts
(19 Jun 2020, 14:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: Never posted on this forum before but been a frequent reader
Welcome to both RO and RW mode 😊

thanks ! 😊

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: 4 months after being really deep into SB but kinda got scared when I realized how deep I was...
What did you notice?
—-
I had really strong urges to be a woman, send pictures and videos to SB,
it just took over a little too much.. but I also enjoyed it incredibly much but one day I was like; “is it worth it?” And decided to quit hypnosis for a while.

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: if I watch Honey for 30 days that I would experience an influence impossible to resist.
What kind of influence? The one which is in the description?

—-
SB did not specify at all what kind of influence, but I am guessing what was in the description or similar., I did briefly think there was something else in it when I started the challenge but now I don’t think so.

I will just simply go with the flow on this one, it simply feels too good not to do it. But maybe that is some conditioning talking lol 

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: The video is really captivating and feels good to watch, it really contains so much voices and the video itself is really lovely and captivating. Also been watching it way more then just once per day, it just feels that good
That's what I like about SB 😊

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: What I can tell about the effects is that it makes so I can only cum while wearing panties and take them off only if I eat my cum.
Did you try to cum without panties? Or take the off without eating?

—-
I did try, and failed. But it was more like I wanted to eat my cum after.. did not feel forced to, but never would have wanted to do that before..

I could not cum at all without panties, like my mind did not allow me to and felt very wrong trying.

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: I also kinda crave wearing pink panties...
That's conditioning. SB associated wearing panties with pleasure and orgasm at the end. The best and simplest stimulus 😊

(19 Jun 2020, 11:07 )Mal7e632 Wrote: And I crave to watch the video.
Yep, same conditioning.

Sorry if the replies where done in the wrong way! only have access to my phone at the moment and could not figure out a better way

have a nice evening! 😊

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)