Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Outfit Oil Shiny Smooth Yoga Sportswear Swimwear Crop Top with Bodycon Mini Skirt Set Pole Dance Clubwear Swimsuit
$6.20-43%

1d oil stockings
High Elasticity Nylon Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear Oil Shiny Dots Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Lingerie
$4.11-2%

glossy body suit
Sexy Glossy Shiny Leotards Women Sexy Backless High-Cut One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Bathing Suits Bodysuit Beach Wear
$224.62-33%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

latex zentai
Sexy Women Transparent & Pink Rubber Latex Catsuit with back Zip & Crotch Zip Latex Bodysuit Zentai Bodysuit Custom Made
$131.87-27%

2024 chastity
FRRK New Sissi Inverted Chastity Cage Adults Game Play Erect Denial Steel Negative Cock Ring BDSM Sex Tooys for Man 2024
$39.18-26%

zippidy
2019 Women Sexy Gold Stones Dance Black Dress Nightclub Outfit stage Sexy Skinny Costume Birthday prom show Stretch Dress
$107.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
Hi All! New poster here. I would like to ask, with which file did you have hfo success?Today I had my first with complience 5, looking forward to next one. I reallly like her/his way of doing erotic hypno, but I donˋt like the sissy stuff. I am cherrypicking the less sissy ones by discription, or listening them until the point where there is cocksucking or dressing up. I know this is like 70% of the files, but it really turns me off. So whose are the files where you SPURT but not sissy/gay ones? I really wish she/he made more straight submission files. Btw godd some files in box I gladly share.
(11 Nov 2019, 20:15 )Dilian30 Wrote: today I had my first with complience 5
O-o... You are on a very slippery path to being owned by SB. If the files work for you at all.

(11 Nov 2019, 20:15 )Dilian30 Wrote: I reallly like her/his way of doing erotic hypno
Yes, agree here.

(11 Nov 2019, 20:15 )Dilian30 Wrote: but I donˋt like the sissy stuff.
You are either out of luck, because, as you said, it's mostly sissy stuff. Or... if the files do work, you will like it. Sooner or later... 😋

(11 Nov 2019, 20:15 )Dilian30 Wrote: So whose are the files where you SPURT but not sissy/gay ones?
I would say "Golden". I've heard some success stories, and I don't remember much feminization stuff.
(11 Nov 2019, 20:33 )Like Ra Wrote:
O-o... You are on a very slippery path to being owned by SB. If the files work for you at all.

(11 Nov 2019, 20:15 )Dilian30 Wrote: I reallly like her/his way of doing erotic hypno
Yes, agree here.

You are either out of luck, because, as you said, it's mostly sissy stuff. Or... if the files do work, you will like it. Sooner or later... 😋

(11 Nov 2019, 20:15 )Dilian30 Wrote: So whose are the files where you SPURT but not sissy/gay ones?
I would say "Golden". I've heard some success stories, and I don't remember much feminization stuff.
Thank you for your answer! I am not that afraid now, I am not that young dude, mid thirties, I have a girlfriend job and social life, I donˋt have time to fuck myself up. Btw on a hypno level I am confortable with a lot kinks like strapon, shemale, orgasm controll, or even sraying soft during hypno session ( never had problems outside hypno ). I was obsessed with hfo since a while, and this sissificator s sez is by far one of the best. I would listen gladly someone else who has similar effect on me.
 I know golden, very good.
Do you have maybe vampire lust 2, the first was very good.
(11 Nov 2019, 20:53 )Dilian30 Wrote: Do you have maybe vampire lust 2
Vampire Lust 2 was never shared. And both "lusts" disappeared from the official site.
"Vampire Lust Too"

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/vampires-lust-too-xhfJdxb
(11 Nov 2019, 20:49 )Dilian30 Wrote:
(11 Nov 2019, 20:33 )Like Ra Wrote:

Yes, agree here.

Thank you for your answer! I am not that afraid now, I am not that young dude, mid thirties, I have a girlfriend job and social life, I donˋt have time to fuck myself up. Btw on a hypno level I am confortable with a lot kinks like strapon, shemale, orgasm controll, or even sraying soft during hypno session ( never had problems outside hypno ). I was obsessed with hfo since a while, and this sissificator s sez is by far one of the best. I would listen gladly someone else who has similar effect on me.
 I know golden, very good.
I am not sure that people are interested in my experience, but I share it anyway. So previously I came from compliance 5 without listening the previous ones. The orgasm was great, but just half of the cum left, kind of ruined orgasm, because (I think so) I could not relax my muscles down there. This was a problem for me years ago, cumming was sometimes even painful, but with a lot of fucking this is gone now completly. 
After that experience I listened the complete series. I turned off the second one halfway, because I did not like the lingerie, and I am the girl suggestios... but I doubled the 3 and 4 when the chastity, limpness and permission was the main theme (yes I found them very sexy). After that I listened 5 again.... it was whole new experience, a whole new level of arousal, I was ready cum basicly in the last 15 minutes, and I was taking deep breaths to avoid it. I was almost intuitively but conscieosly playing along and lifted my legs at the end, which made the whole thing even crazier. I was half hard most of the time but totally limp at the end.When I was told to cum, I kinda fucked up the orgasm a bit again, I was flexing my muscles again, even harder, and it prevented to cum like a fountain, but just small drops, and contactions. Still this was definately my best trans experience. I am new to SB, I listened maybe 12 files.Maybe it gets better, when I am going to be able to entirely relax the muscles down there. Did any of you encounter that?
I realized what was one the things I really loved about the compliance series, it did not tell me 40 minutes long about my hard throbbing cock (which I usually do not have for this long, and then I get distracted,that I should), but rather disregarded it, encouraged me to be limp, so I didnt care either, and focused on the pleasure.
Like Ra pls let me know if posts in such details are not welcome here.
Also question to the experienced listeners, can you recommend further files, must listen ones (maybe not the sissy, and dressup angle, but the femdom). Thank you
(14 Nov 2019, 19:09 )Dilian30 Wrote: I am not sure that people are interested in my experience
Of course, we are! This is the purpose of the forum!
(14 Nov 2019, 19:09 )Dilian30 Wrote: let me know if posts in such details are not welcome here.
They are very welcome!

(14 Nov 2019, 19:09 )Dilian30 Wrote: one the things I really loved about the compliance series, it did not tell me 40 minutes long about my hard throbbing cock (which I usually do not have for this long, and then I get distracted,that I should), but rather disregarded it, encouraged me to be limp, so I didnt care either, and focused on the pleasure.
This is a very valid point, I did not think about it. You do not have to think about erections, because they do not matter here. You can relax and enjoy... I find that the highly arousal state without erection is an interesting experience. When wearing, say, pantyhose, high heels or even looking at something feminine add extra dopamine drops and heightens the pleasure. I'm not sure if it's a hypnotic suggestion or "my SCM" is playing with me.

Still, I avoid DARE, "pink collar" and the compliance series. Just like I avoid explicit limpness, stupidity, incontinence, devotion, findom, and energy draining suggestions.
"Brainwashed for Pleasure"

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/brainwashed-...re-xhGUQFo
(14 Nov 2019, 23:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Nov 2019, 19:09 )Dilian30 Wrote: I am not sure that people are interested in my experience
Of course, we are! This is the purpose of the forum!
(14 Nov 2019, 19:09 )Dilian30 Wrote: let me know if posts in such details are not welcome here.
They are very welcome!

(14 Nov 2019, 19:09 )Dilian30 Wrote: one the things I really loved about the compliance series, it did not tell me 40 minutes long about my hard throbbing cock (which I usually do not have for this long, and then I get distracted,that I should), but rather disregarded it, encouraged me to be limp, so I didnt care either, and focused on the pleasure.
This is a very valid point, I did not think about it. You do not have to think about erections, because they do not matter here. You can relax and enjoy... I find that the highly arousal state without erection is an interesting experience. When wearing, say, pantyhose, high heels or even looking at something feminine add extra dopamine drops and heightens the pleasure. I'm not sure if it's a hypnotic suggestion or "my SCM" is playing with me.

Still, I avoid the compliance series. Just like I avoid explicit limpness, stupidity, incontinence, devotion, findom, and energy draining suggestions.
Could you please explain SCM?
I can understand that you would avoid the above mentioned suggestions, me to. Chastity/limp cock is not my lets say main fetish either, but it in this series it all made sense. Fucking loved the whole experience. For reality check I had pretty normal sex with my gf today, no irl affects. I am keeping all this to myself, in my head.

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (14) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,019) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (8) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)