Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Bodystocking Long Sleeve Transparent Playsuits Open Crotch Bodysuit Tights Hot Sexy Body Teddies Leotard Catsuit
$17.93-43%

transparent bodysuit
Men Sheer Mesh See Through Bodysuit Sleeveless Transparent Jumpsuit High Slit Tight Elastic Leotard Seductive Erotic Lingerie
$44.77-2%

msemis
Kids Girls Figure Skating Dress Shiny Rhinestone Sheer Mesh Tutu Ballet Gymnastics Leotard Dress Ballroom Performance Dancewear
$165.35-31%

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$650.98-50%

latex fetish
Latex Mask Fetish 100% Natural Latex Rubber Hoods Open Mouth Eyes Sexy Headgear Handmade Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$42.22-33%

anal plug
4 Sizes Large Anal Plug Big Butt Plug Ball Adult Sex Toys For Women/Men Gay Masturbators Anal Toys Vaginal Anus Dilator Sex Shop
$5.28-1%

latex rubber handmade
Gummi Latex Rubber Navy blue Latexshorts Panty Pants Ganzanzug Catsuit Kostüm Handmade Fashion
$563.62-64%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
Does anybody know what the final goal of SBs training is? Where does it all lead?
(31 Oct 2019, 02:09 )hypnoslave16 Wrote: Does anybody know what the final goal of SBs training is? Where does it all lead?
In my opinion, the 1st goal is obvious - money.
The 2nd goal was revealed by SB  (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid37738)

Screenshot_2019-10-31 HypnoSlave .png   

SB Wrote:After you take this next step, we will see what pathways present themselves. Some willing hypnoslaves write stories for me. Others continue to take photos and send them in. Still others perform tasks for me... odd jobs and research assignments.  My best hypnoslave was a marketing consultant who really made a difference.  So if you have skills and expertise, that would be nice 😊

Any other ideas? E.g. "for fun"? 😁
I always felt like there was something more, I remember wanting to work for SB. I remember vividly a file talking about going to a church, listening to the speaker with all the other people, getting dressed up fancy. Fuck I have to listen again
It's money and personal gains. I remember the gossip going around that SB liked the thought of you(the listener) being feminized or forced to and anything homosexual or bisexual related.

So I sent an email. Expressing my concerns. That I met a trans woman that liked the idea of having me as a sub, and that she would eventually have me serve other people as well, and I wanted SB's opinion on the subject if I should go for it or not. Of course it wasn't as blunt as you read it now.

Now if the rumors were true, I supposed she(he) would coerce me into doing it, and maybe practicing with some files regularly. The response? Told me that real life experiences could be dangerous, and that it's safer to have them in my own mind. Basically doing so to give him money.
(31 Oct 2019, 13:08 )Rami Wrote: I remember the gossip going around that SB liked the thought of you(the listener) being feminized or forced to and anything homosexual or bisexual related.
Gossip? It's in each and every file 😁

(31 Oct 2019, 13:08 )Rami Wrote: Told me that real life experiences could be dangerous, and that it's safer to have them in my own mind.
That's very smart and correct from many points of view. E.g.: who wants to be sued for encouraging a dangerous and destructive behaviour? Or: SB protects you. SB feels responsible for you. You can trust SB. Or: SB is a reasonable person, and does not want any harm to anybody. Or: you always have a choice, SB gives you a more safe alternative variant. Or: SB provokes and destabilises you.

(31 Oct 2019, 13:08 )Rami Wrote: Basically doing so to give him money.
Also. But not only. Anything can be reframed, put in various contexts, judged oppositely, see above.
Quite a few guys here mentioned their talking (OK, messaging) to SB. What was it like? Did you feel anything? Was you told or asked to do something? How did you start the conversation?

I wish we could reach for more Patreon/SubscribeStar/5amantha5ez supporters to share their experience with new files, conversations and stories.
(31 Oct 2019, 19:28 )Like Ra Wrote: Quite a few guys here mentioned their talking (OK, messaging) to SB. What was it like? Did you feel anything? Was you told or asked to do something? How did you start the conversation?

I wish we could reach for more Patreon/SubscribeStar/5amantha5ez supporters to share their experience with new files, conversations and stories.
I want to tell people about SB and how great she is, I want to spread the word. Im scared however, what if SB finds out that ive been telling others her secrets and abandons me?
(31 Oct 2019, 21:08 )hypnoslave16 Wrote: SB finds out that ive been telling others her secrets
What secrets? 😊 You think SB told you (only you!!!) some secrets? Are you sure it's not the other way around? 😁

Or this is the Great Secret of SB you are afraid to speak about:

(31 Oct 2019, 21:08 )hypnoslave16 Wrote: I want to tell people about SB and how great she is, I want to spread the word.

😁
(31 Oct 2019, 19:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Oct 2019, 13:08 )Rami Wrote: I remember the gossip going around that SB liked the thought of you(the listener) being feminized or forced to and anything homosexual or bisexual related.
Gossip? It's in each and every file 😁

(31 Oct 2019, 13:08 )Rami Wrote: Told me that real life experiences could be dangerous, and that it's safer to have them in my own mind.
That's very smart and correct from many points of view. E.g.:  who wants to be sued for encouraging a dangerous and destructive behaviour? Or: SB protects you. SB feels responsible for you. You can trust SB. Or: SB is a reasonable person, and does not want any harm to anybody. Or: you always have a choice, SB gives you a more safe alternative variant. Or: SB provokes and destabilises you.

(31 Oct 2019, 13:08 )Rami Wrote: Basically doing so to give him money.
Also. But not only. Anything can be reframed, put in various contexts, judged oppositely, see above.

Gossip as in actually happening irl. I think he doesn't really like it. Just knows there's a demand for these files, he's good at it, and that he can gain more than money off of it.

Now as far as the money part, your reasoning is good. But I believe it's all about money.

Fun fact. I once suggested a theme for a file. He said "that's a very good idea" and (I think) that he might actually do it. Turns out, it never happened.
(31 Oct 2019, 22:42 )Rami Wrote: Gossip as in actually happening irl. I think he doesn't really like it. Just knows there's a demand for these files, he's good at it, and that he can gain more than money off of it.
Also entirely possible 😊

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (14) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,019) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (8) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)