Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Leather Bondage Harness Strap Open Mouth Gags With Nose Hook Oral Bite Straps Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games Sex Accessories
$106.65-50%

leather pencil skirt
Women High Waist Faux Leather Mini Pencil Skirt Office Midi Hip Skirt Lady Stretchy 4xl Elegant Bodycon Skirts NEW Custom
$31.96

bondage suit
Bodysuit Sexy Underwear Hollow Out Bondage Teddy Catsuit Open Bra Open Crotch Transparent Lingerie Women Erotic Clothing for Sex
$5.75-40%

zentai
Superhero Cosplay Blue Bodysuit SuperWomen Zentai Costumes Womloak SuperGirl Cos Jumpsuit Rompers Aldult Outfits Role Play
$323.49-40%

app chastity
Flesh Cup Ejaculation Delay Ring Libido Enhancer Dick Man Vagine For Man Sexophop For Couples Beads Pennisa Overlay Tool Toys
$52.42-33%

bondage suit
Hot Sale Blue Red Women Sexy Gloosy Faux Leather Latex Swimwear One Pieces Swimsuit Long Sleeve Bondage Catsuit Leotard Lingerie
$18.13

wig hair
Straight Bob Human Hair Wigs With Bangs Short Brazilian Human Hair 200density For Woman No Lace Full Machine Made Human Hair Wig
$182.35-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
More and more files disappear from SB's official repositories. Here's another one, and even with a script!

Samantha Sez Gay

Samantha Sez - Gay.mp3 (Size: 31.01 MB )

Attached Files
Samantha Bandler - Samantha Sez Gay.txt (Size: 19.51 KB )
Please remember to show your support! The original creators are rare and tend to give up on creating, because of, well, no support. Have a look at this list: Out of business hypno content providers

SB created a lot! And most of the creative output has been made free, and most of which not by SB, and you know what I mean 😊 Every cent helps! I know it (I've been running this site for 15 years!), you know it (you need to pay for mmm... pretty much everything nowadays...) So, if you have found a file with an interesting description on http://samanthasez.com/, or after visiting https://subscribestar.adult/hypnoerotica "you know who you are", or this wish list gave you a sudden idea, you know what you can do! And SB might begin to listen to our wishes and secret desires more carefully πŸ˜‰
(27 Sep 2020, 01:45 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: Please remember to show your support! The original creators are rare and tend to give up on creating, because of, well, no support. Have a look at this list: Out of business hypno content providers

SB created a lot! And most of the creative output has been made free, and most of which not by SB, and you know what I mean 😊 Every cent helps! I know it (I've been running this site for 15 years!), you know it (you need to pay for mmm... pretty much everything nowadays...)Β  So, if you have found a file with an interesting description on http://samanthasez.com/, or after visiting https://subscribestar.adult/hypnoerotica "you know who you are", or this wish list gave you a sudden idea, you know what you can do!Β  And SB might begin to listen to our wishes and secret desires more carefully πŸ˜‰

I actually just followed through on my post the other day and made my first purchase from SB. I chose "Make Me" and tried it only a few minutes after purchasing.

Great file, some of the strongest experiences I've had with a file, SB or otherwise. Highly recommended if you're into her style.

And it felt really good to directly support SB. I wish I could do more but it's just so expensive. But definitely satisfied with the experience.
(24 Aug 2020, 12:58 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: BTW, did you notice, that only "Pink Collar 1" is available on SB's site and hypnodb?

Find Pink Collar 1 here: http://www.samanthasez.com/catalog/Pink_Collar_1.html

Here's the rest.

Pink Collar 2 - The Right Stuff

Quote:If you want to receive, this one is for you. You may be a boy. You may be a girl. And you know you want it. You want to put on the pink collar. You want the Right Stuff. The Stuff of pleasure. The Stuff of fantasy. Like a good girl. Like a good, submissive, obedient girl. If you want to feel feminine or submissive, you can really let yourself go with this one. With Happy Ending, if you have what it takes.

02 Pink Collar 2 The Right Stuff.mp3 (Size: 13.64 MB )

(27 Sep 2020, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: So, if you have found a file with an interesting description
I like the description of "Slim Sexy Sissy", I even won it in a contest on SB's Patreon, but SB never came back to me, so I kinda angry on "her". Anyways, provided the sheer volume of free stuff I might finally buy it officially LOL
Go @bzorl, go! You know, you have always wanted to be a slim sexy sissy πŸ˜‹ #metoo 😁
(28 Sep 2020, 21:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Go @bzorl, go! You know, you have always wanted to be a slim sexy sissy πŸ˜‹ #metoo 😁
Yeah, working out every day, doing whatever it takes to become the sexiest sissy I can be! 😁
(28 Sep 2020, 21:46 )bzorl Wrote: doing whatever it takes to become the sexiest sissy I can be!
Sounds exciting, huh? 😁 Not sure where I can find the alpha males, that are supposed to find me irresistible Rofl2 @princesitanatty, do you know? 😁
At $40 per file alpha males with dripping erected cocks should appear out of thin air right after the third listening.
(28 Sep 2020, 21:54 )bzorl Wrote: At $40 per file alpha males with dripping erected cocks should appear out of thin air right after the third listening.
Where did you see so cheap alpha males? Especially with ERECTED dripping cocks? Nah... only dreams... Dreams are free. No need to pay anything. Go to bed and get all cocks you want. No health risk either πŸ˜‰

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)