Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
All-inclusive stockings professional custom ultra-tight pullover romper full-body restraint mummy bondage single-leg stockings s
$24.19-35%

mummy bondage
SM Full Body Binder Bondage Bag Sex Restraint Mummy Sleeping Bag Erotic Costume Leather BDSM Slave Bodysuit Adult Games Sex Toys
$145.20-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Floral Embroidery Transparent Underwear Set Ladies Sexy Lingerie Set Fancy Brief Kit
$19.51-35%

latex bondage
PU Leather Sexy Chest Body Harness Straps Lingerie Bondage Clubwear Men's Double Armour Shoulder Strap COSPLAY Halloween
$211.56

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Clit Dilddos Chest 19 Gold Adult Masturbation Vajina Super Realistic Rubber Penis Woman Real Size Vibrator Men Enlargement
$86.44-36%

bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-53%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 69) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone Pumprincess the Princess of Ghosts Co
$966.78-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From ā‚¬450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Rock, mineral, fossil collections
(14 Mar 2020, 21:47 )Culmor Wrote: I have a serious collection of geological specimens
BTW, have you checked your collection for unexpected radioactivity? šŸ˜ https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid41070

(Split from How to organize collections)
(14 Mar 2020, 22:14 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(14 Mar 2020, 21:47 )Culmor Wrote: I have a serious collection of geological specimens
BTW, have you checked your collection for unexpected radioactivity? šŸ˜ https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid41070

I generally collect (a limited range of)Ā fossils rather than minerals. That said, I do haveĀ mineralsĀ from Cornwall includingĀ uraninite (Pitchblende) andĀ autunite.Ā IĀ keep all myĀ Cornish materialĀ in myĀ shed at the bottom of the garden just in case. Perhaps aĀ bit pointless since the rocks around here leach radon anyway but hey-ho.
(14 Mar 2020, 22:35 )Culmor Wrote: uraninite (Pitchblende) andĀ autunite
That's "expected radioactivity" šŸ˜Š
I didnā€™t know you collected rocks and minerals .
(14 Mar 2020, 22:19 )Culmor Wrote: once your collection gets into three or four figures it's the only option.
Aha! Here's a question: how/where do you store your collection? My problems:

- Everything takes space.
- Everything needs attention for it degrades otherwise (see my latex woes)
- Dust, humidity and light are enemies
- What is the point of collecting beauties if you are going to hide them (but you have to)?

(I have the same question(s) about your latex collection.)
(14 Mar 2020, 23:42 )Tinker D Wrote: I didnā€™t know you collected rocks and minerals .
We know pretty much nothing about each other šŸ˜
This is true. I know a little about you and what you do, but nothing more than what I read here about you.
Some of my UK ammonites (and other cephalopods).

ammos1.JPG   
(14 Mar 2020, 22:35 )Culmor Wrote: I generally collect (a limited range of)Ā fossils
Strangely enough, I'm relatively indifferent to fossils (except the beautiful petrified wood from Madagascar, if it can be called "a fossil" at all šŸ˜ ).

(14 Mar 2020, 22:35 )Culmor Wrote: I do haveĀ mineralsĀ from Cornwall includingĀ uraninite (Pitchblende) andĀ autunite.
Do you collect something special (e.g. minerals from Cornwall or UK) or just whatever you find pretty/attractive (my case) or something else? I'm asking because I understand why anybody without a particular interest in a location or uranium would like to have autunite (I'm still looking for a nice autunite with multiple good formed fans, preferably hermetically sealed to prevent converting to meta-autunite, etc.). Pitchblende is another story - the best nicely kidney shaped uraninite is from Czech rep. From the UK it's quite boring. Or is it "just happened"? Or does it have other minerals around. Just curious šŸ˜‰
(15 Mar 2020, 20:34 )Culmor Wrote: Some of my UK ammonites (and other cephalopods).

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=39612]Ā Ā Ā 

NICE! And SO WELL organized! Like it should be! I'm really envy (in a good sense, of course šŸ˜Š )

Contributors: Culmor (7) , Like Ra (9) , Tinker D (2) , Zooy (2)