Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
No Mudline Pregnant Belly False Pregnant Gut Silicone Belly Cosplay Crossdresser Actors 2-3kg Fake Pregnancy Pansa Femme Props
$148.54-50%

sexy oil bodysuit
Men Sexy Bodysuit Oil Shiny Sheer Underwear U Convex Pouch Night Club Wear Transparent Swimwear High Elastic Tights Lingerie
$61.70-65%

bondage corset
Women Body Chain Rave Festival Cage Bra Bondage Crop Top Lingerie Elastic Harness Hollow Harajuku Body Harness Cage
$16.43-39%

steel bondage
Stainless steel penis bondage lock cock Ring Heavy Duty male metal Ball Scrotum Stretcher Delay ejaculation BDSM Sex Toy men
$6.82

gjhond
18 Sizes Male Scrotuml Pendants Bound Penis Bondage Loop Iron Eggs Testicular Interest Cock Ring Adult Sex Toys BB2-2-107
$211.75-50%

pvc stockings
XXXL Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Gothic Punk PVC Wetlook Hosiery Women Sexy Lingerie Faux Leather Pole Dance Clubwear
$24.08-58%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 64) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone Kubah kyi Cosplay Kigurumi Crossdress
$966.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Rock, mineral, fossil collections
I collect mostly liassic ammonites but have a lot of UK fossil plants too, in fact I was collecting in Gloucestershire a couple of weeks ago.

Minerals, I'm not so much into, most were collected forty-odd years ago. My uraninite is just a black lump like most of the Cornish stuff, my  autunite (or at least that's what I think it is) a greenish-yellow dusting on a granite matrix.
(15 Mar 2020, 20:45 )Culmor Wrote: in fact I was collecting in Gloucestershire a couple of weeks ago.
That's fun! Found anything interesting?

(15 Mar 2020, 20:45 )Culmor Wrote: My uraninite is just a black lump like most of the Cornish stuff
Yeah, that's what I meant 😊
Quote:That's fun! Found anything interesting?

Not particularly, plenty of Lycopsid tree trunk material about but little else.

Pith casts.JPG   
And how/where do you store your findings? We keep ours in boxes (wrapped in toilet or kitchen paper). Not handy if you want/need to find a particular stone in the collection.
My 'good' smaller ammonites etc are in that cabinet, larger ones on shelves, the less good stuff is boxed as are my plants. I have a (very) few reptile pieces scattered around the house too.
I have a relatively small collection of trilobites.

They are of good quality though.

Screenshot 2020-03-15 at 22.46.25.png   

[attachment=39644]

They are scattered over my apartment. The one on my desk really freaks me out when I try to think about it from the viewpoint on the animal half a billion years ago. It remains are next to what? It gives you to think about time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screenshot 2020-03-15 at 22.46.04.png   
For some reasons I feel like the fossilized animals are dead, but the rocks are alive.

(15 Mar 2020, 23:00 )Zooy Wrote: The one on my desk really freaks me out when I try to think about it from the viewpoint on the animal half a billion years ago. . . .It gives you to think about time.
Yeah, that's what my wife usually tells me. Strangely enough, either I don't feel the time or it does not make any sense to me, or I ignore it. The time for me (especially at that scale) is just a number with lots of digits and with no physical meaning. Dunno...

And the stones (for me) are out of time. Possibly from another dimension where time does not exist.
(15 Mar 2020, 23:18 )Like Ra Wrote: For some reasons I feel like the fossilized animals are dead, but the rocks are alive.

(15 Mar 2020, 23:00 )Zooy Wrote: The one on my desk really freaks me out when I try to think about it from the viewpoint on the animal half a billion years ago. . . .It gives you to think about time.
Yeah, that's what my wife usually tells me. Strangely enough, either I don't feel the time or it does not make any sense to me, or I ignore it. The time for me (especially at that scale) is just a number with lots of digits and with no physical meaning. Dunno...

And the stones (for me) are out of time. Possibly from another dimension where time does not exist.

To me time is the most difficult thing to understand in physics. Worse even than quantum mechanics.
And all these fossils were once living beings. A chain of them, longer than we can imagine.
500,000,000 years.....
There was an article in the Sunday paper today about a forthcoming movie,  'Ammonite' in which Kate Winslet plays Victorian palaeontologist  Mary Anning. 

The article was about the sex scenes. 

WHAT!
Echinoids, Clypeus ploti  I think. What a lovely pair!

Clypeus ploti.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (7) , Like Ra (9) , Tinker D (2) , Zooy (2)