Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity 2021
BLACKOUT 2021 316 Stainless Steel ARMOR 01 Male Metal Fully Restraint Chastity Device Bowl Cock Cage Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys
$48.39-25%

erection
Herbal Big Dick Penis Enlargement Cream 60ml Increase Xxl Size Erection Products Sex Products for Men Aphrodisiac Pills for Man
$12.00-51%

penis milking machine
Dildo penis sexy toys woman Vibrating ring sexshopp Adult sex products Women's underwear Cleaning machine penis slee Sex
$125.46-30%

cock ring
Removable Silicone Penis Ring Time Lock Cock Lasting Erection Extender Scrotal Testis Restriction Sex Chastity Toys For Male 18
$2.17

transparent swimsuit
LEOHEX 2022 Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$62.90-50%

bondage body
Full Body Leather Bondage Restraint Straps Bdsm Discipline Belt Hand Behind Back Bondage Sexy Exotic Costumes Sex Shop Toy
$7.31

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM9184)Quality Handmade Female/Girl Resin 3/4 Head Japanese Cartoon Character Cosplay Ellie Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser
$954.69-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Really annoyed...grrrr
Hmmm, one of my Flickr pics was invited to be added to the 'Catsuit Club' group. Flattered, I agreed but now I find it's a 'private' group, membership by invite only, so not only am I not allowed to see my own photo there, neither can I apply to join it!

There's something very wrong about that...by my generosity I've handed over all rights to a pic of my one-off custom-made catsuit to a potential scammer...
I never liked flickr... Nor photobucket, nor yahoo, nor ... Hence founded this site for my own money 😉
This is the stolen pic, it's of a custom suit from Libidex:

zipless.jpg   
Doh, that's annoying indeed. I suppose, it is better to check such requests thoroughly before granting any rights. Do I understand it correctly, the image is not public anymore, just visible to members of that group? Can you withdraw the rights?
It's still on my flickr page I think. It was just that if someone thought my pic interesting enough to request it be posted on a dedicated catsuit site I would have expected to be allowed access to that site...
I've seen that on Flickr. I tried to register in one of the groups but could not.

To be honest I see no reason in using Flickr. Do they accept "naughty" photos? What is their censorship policy? Do you want comments? Do you want something in exchange? Do you want to show photos to a specific group of people? Do you want to make money out of showing photos?

For not "very erotic" photos or for private photos I use Picasa. For the rest - this website. Photobucket and Yahoo block even classic art.

BTW, is anybody interested in composing blog articles here?
The main reason for my Flickr page is that without a page of your own it's more difficult to get accepted to view other people's.
Ah, I see, not public images, that is.
(09 Jan 2011, 23:36 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, is anybody interested in composing blog articles here?

I thought about it when I had trouble logging onto the forum a while ago, and you offered me access to the blog. But I am afraid, my interests vary too much from the average readers of the blog and, what is more important, I would invest way too much time into any article. On the other hand, it would be fun to write about some of my special interests, perhaps sarees, rain fashion, alternative men's fashion in conjunction with fetish and the like. But I need to warn you: The subject "pantyhose" won't be touched much there. Well, if I have an idea for an entry, I will let you know, I don't like to be "enabled" and then not come up with anything.
"Spending too much time on an article" sounds very familiar. All this stuff takes way too much time.

Anyway, if you are interested - let's try it. Even for one post. I've no idea how it works (there are several possibilities), what makes this process even more interesting 😉

Just register in the blog here: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/wp-login.p...n=register and I will change your role.

Contributors: Culmor (4) , Like Ra (4) , Strappado (2)