Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

qiui
Locklink Chastity Device Key Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Chastity Lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages Accessories
$53.24-50%

panty girdle
Womens Tummy Control Waist Trainer Corset Butt Lifter Shapewear High Waist Body Shaper Briefs Slim Girdle Panties with Hook
$32.55

speerise
Summer Women Ballet Dance Skirted Leotards Short Sleeve One Piece Bodysuit with Skirts Gymnastics Dress Dancewear Costumes Adult
$209.33-35%

transparent dress
70x45CM Glitter Shiny Crinkled Sheer Crepe Chiffon Lightweight Soft Thin Transparent Wrinkled Fabric for DIY Dress Skirt Clothes
$23.67

sorbern
Sorbern 2 Pairs Luminous Fishnet Body Stockings Fish Net Punk Pantyhose Mesh Nylon Tights Lingerie Skin Jk Fishnet Waist Hosiery
$24.20-50%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Realistic Vagina Love Sex Doll for Adults Men
$54.91-50%

latex tights
Sexy Leather Tights Women Latex Thigh High Pantyhose Lace Ruffled Stockings Pole Dance Hot Lingerie Hosiery Party Club Wearring
$6.90-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Leohex review
Leohex swimsuits, leotards and pantyhose/tights

Official Leohex store <- broken at the moment?
Leohex on Aliexpress
eBay: Leohex

Related posts and threads:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid33782
I ordered some items from Leohex knowing I'm at the height limit (or just barely over) for being able to wear these.  These things feel amazing... this is the softest lycra I've ever felt.  Since these items don't really come in my size, now I'm going to have to scour the internet to find out who their material supplier is so I can purchase several yards of it and make some more appropriately sized items.  Even their pvc feels somehow smoother than any other pvc I've felt.

These garments are amazing.  Even the seams are far above normal Chinese quality.  I will definitely buy some more of their stuff.

20190528_195142.jpg   

20190528_195404.jpg   

20190528_195316.jpg   

20190528_194903.jpg   
(29 May 2019, 04:23 )essanym Wrote: normal Chinese quality
Generally speaking, there is no such thing as "normal Chinese quality". I mean, the quality can be anything from extremely bad to tremendously high. Also, depending on the price 😉

Questions!

o- Have you got any Realise swimsuits? If yes, can you compare the stretchiness?
o- What about the sizes? Are they on the small side (e.g. Realise ans NSA suits are about 2 sizes smaller, than "usual")
o- How "wrinkly" are the tights around knees ans ankles? I decided against Uppsalla because of the wrinkles and the price. I've read that only Wolford is almost "wrinkless". Leohex is in a different price range, so more "slack" is allowed 😉
(29 May 2019, 04:23 )essanym Wrote: These garments are amazing.  Even the seams are far above normal Chinese quality.  

[Image: attachment.php?aid=34834]

If anyone would be able to find this one superb leotard in at least 42, better 44 european/german size, I won't hesitate and just go to buy one.
(29 May 2019, 16:43 )unicast Wrote: If anyone would be able to find this one superb leotard in at least 42, better $49 (44 euro)pean/german size, I won't hesitate and just go to buy one.

Hopefully I can find the fabric. If I have the right fabric, I'm definitely going to attempt making my own stuff. Assuming I can make a leotard that looks decent, I might be willing to make some leos, tights, catsuit for other people as well.
(29 May 2019, 11:27 )Like Ra Wrote: o- Have you got any Realise swimsuits? If yes, can you compare the stretchiness?

I wish I did.  If you would like to donate one, I will happily make this comparison for you.

(29 May 2019, 11:27 )Like Ra Wrote: o- What about the sizes? Are they on the small side (e.g. Realise ans NSA suits are about 2 sizes smaller, than "usual")

I will use the tights length as basis for comparison.  The advertised maximum height allowance is 180cm and I am 185.4cm tall.  When I put on the tights, the crotch rests where it should with all of the leg material stretched vertically.  Additionally, my feet are 28cm from heel to toe, probably decently larger than what these footed tights were meant for and I can just barely get my feet into the foot area of the tights with the material stretched all the way out.  I suppose I would say that their size chart is quite close to accurate.

(29 May 2019, 11:27 )Like Ra Wrote: o- How "wrinkly" are the tights around knees ans ankles? I decided against Uppsalla because of the wrinkles and the price. I've read that only Wolford is almost "wrinkless". Leohex is in a different price range, so more "slack" is allowed 😉

I just looked at a picture of uppsalla tights that are comparable to these I bought.  It's hard to say without owning uppsalla tights, but I'm not having any wrinkling in mine because I've got the extra material pulled vertically.  I suppose, you could always buy a size under what you would normally get and use the vertical stretch to pull the wrinkles out.  

I did find these from uppsalla. They come in larger sizes so I was thinking of buying a pair but I haven't quite made up my mind.
After hours of research, looking at photos, sending messages to the company, etc.  I'm about 95% sure that Leohex swimwear is made in the same factory as Realise and is, in fact, a rebrand.  I would wager the tags on the inside of the garments have the same Japanese writing.
But perhaps the writing is only washing instruction and size...

there is also very nice stuff from "black milk" - https://blackmilkclothing.com. It is very good material (from soft to tough though, read the descriptions), but what I like most is the sizes. Most lycra tights I have found so far, are simply too short (women's sizes) or too loose on the crotch (men's sizes). These are absolutely fine. Prices are fairly high, but I think, the quality is worth it. Shipment to Germany takes about two weeks, because they are in Australia, not in US of A (where also the delivery services are "america first").
Have you tried fets-fash? They have some superb fabrics, they will send you samples if you have a look on their site.
Thanks for the input but I'm not really looking for alternatives to Realise/Leohex. I've aeady got more alternative in my house than I know what to do with.

The only reason I posted my "theory" here was because Ra asked if I owned a Realise swimsuit and could compare the two. I thought it might be prudent to let all interested people know that I believe them to be exactly the same.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 155,954 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Anne (8) , bondagetom1 (5) , chaste4panties (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (5) , egregious (1) , essanym (16) , FagMan (1) , helpless85 (1) , johngerners (1) , kenwaynguyen (3) , LeotardLover (22) , Like Ra (85) , ltxrob (9) , madjack (1) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (33) , no smile (3) , silkerect (2) , spandextuffer (1) , Strappado (1) , subyasha (2) , thominhose (3) , Tinker D (5) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (13) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (5) , Wolfboy1 (4) , wolford57 (1) , Zooy (3)