Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage leotard
Backless Hollow Butt Sexy Bodysuit Men Thongs Bondage Nightclub Performance Costumes Tights Underwear Erotic Leotard Penis Pouch
$81.28-44%

lobudek
Bar Party Sexy Dance Costume Nightclub DJ Dancer Group Gogo Performance Clothes Pink Blue Bow Bodysuit Lovely Stage Outfit
$94.38-42%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Stripe Knitted Sweater Blouse Long Top Holidays Beach Party Sexy Shirts for Women Buttons Up Cardigan Outwear
$47.19-50%

penis pump
Male Dick Extender Stretcher Hanger Vacuum Pump Penis Enlargement Penile Enhancer Exercise Tension Cup Belt Increase Sex Toy Men
$95.59-24%

app chastity
penianano rings for men G spot penis enlarger man rings Penile mens ring sex machine men women vibrator am lighter original CRW2
$30.36-33%

crossdresser silicone body
EYUNG Bodysuit Crossdressing Pussy Body Suit Cosplay Silicone Breasts Shemale Full Silicone Bodysuits Sissy Underwear Panties
$546.92-57%

rubber latex dress
Sexy Wet Look Latex Mini Dress Black Red Shiny Rubber Cut Out PVC Leather Tight Costumes Exotic Dance Night Clubwear Catsuit
$23.93

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Query and Echo.
In the DC Universe...

Query&Echo1.jpg     Query&Echo3.jpg     Query&Echo4.jpg     Query&Echo5.jpg   

...and in real life.

Query&Echo6.jpg     Query&Echo7.jpg     Query&Echo8.jpg     Query&Echo9a.jpg     Query&Echo10a.jpg     Query&Echo11.jpg     Query&Echo12a.jpg     Query&Echo13a.jpg     Query&Echo14.jpg   
Love the green, and fishnets.
Like the short one, nice curves.
(28 Dec 2013, 03:29 )Tinker D Wrote: Love the green, and fishnets.
Like the short one, nice curves.

I like Query's curves but Echo has damn fine legs.

Some background:
Quote:Query, real name Diedre Vance, is a recurring henchgirl of the Riddler, forming the duo Query and Echo with Nina Damfino.

Before becoming a henchgirl, Diedre worked as a dominatrix at the club Pandora's Box. She left the club, and joined forces with a biker Nina Damfino ("Echo"), and began robbing convenience stores. It was during one such job that they encountered the Riddler, who was at a low point in his criminal career. The Riddler recognized them as "kindred spirits," and all three began working together.

Quote:The Riddler has mentioned that he recruited Query and Echo from an S&M Club named Pandora's Box

So The Riddler hangs around S&M clubs and (in another story) breaks into Catwoman's hotel room to try on her costume? I think there's more going on here than meets the eye ...

PS, an interesting take on The Riddler...

Riddler_Hughes.jpg   
(27 Dec 2013, 13:11 )culmor Wrote: ...and in real life.
Aha, the girls have another layer under the fishnets ...
Quote:Aha, the girls have another layer under the fishnets ...

The only proper way to wear fishnets, I wouldn't have bothered posting the pics if they didn't.

The girls' look wouldn't work without their masks either. Dominoes are surprisingly difficult to get right and nothing spoils a costume so easily as a poor mask (apart from non sheer-to-waist tights worn with a leotard, and, yes, I've actually seen that). See the first 'real life' pic above, while the girls' masks are excellent The Riddler's is (to be frank) rubbish. It took me many hours to make my domino out of aluminium mesh and epoxy putty but at the end of the day it fits properly (and at the risk of blowing my own trumpet) I think it's about a hundred times better than the party-shop version.

Domino1.JPG   
Just stumbled upon this one:

latex-riddler-01.jpg   

(29 Dec 2013, 02:35 )culmor Wrote: The only proper way to wear fishnets
Second that 😉

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (1)