Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

sexy
Sexy Thongs Cotton Basic Underwear Women Low Waisted Striped Lace T-back G-strings Panties Ladies Knickers 5 pcs/Lot
$4.69

hentai
26cm Azur Lane Taiho Renbo no Companion Sexy Anime Girl Figure Hentai Insight Action Figure Adult Collectible Model Doll Toys
$22.83-50%

mens shiny pantyhose
Mens Open Crotch Pantyhose Floral Lace Hollow Out 8D Stretchy Tights Stockings Oil Shiny Leggings Sissy Erotic Lingerie Clubwear
$148.64-40%

jialuowei
jialuowei Ankle Boots 12CM High Block Heel With Platform Cross-tied Women Party Cosplay Halloween Boots Size 36-46
$968.00-30%

transparent pantyhose
Sheer Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Womens Sexy Transparent Tights Stockings Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Hosiery Lingerie Clubwear
$24.38-44%

sexy pantyhose
Women Sexy Black Stockings with Belt Set High Fishnet Tights Erotic Lingerie Bottom Pantyhose Thigh High Long Mesh Lace Stocking
$2.34-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Qigong, Taichi and other energy practices
(06 Aug 2023, 14:19 )littlewolfstar Wrote: Ra what type of qigong did you practice?Β 
New thread? πŸ˜‰
(06 Aug 2023, 21:11 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Aug 2023, 14:19 )littlewolfstar Wrote: Ra what type of qigong did you practice?
New thread? πŸ˜‰

would be interested in that
(10 Aug 2023, 01:04 )Like Ra Wrote: ... as a mineral collector ... I should say ... that rocks ... are not what most people think of them ... They do have their own will ... and ... they take much more space, than the eyes can see ...

(10 Aug 2023, 03:19 )CollectiveThought Wrote: Ok, now I am curious, as someone who loves rocks and minerals, decided they are conscious in their own way, and thought about being a geologist at one time... Please share?

If I squeeze 6 years in a short post...

I always loved crystals, gems, funny rocks. After some years of qigong I stumbled upon an article about 12 synergy stones. I never heard of half of them and bought some on eBay. I tried to feel something while meditating on them, and I think I felt some tingling... but ... not much... Even a beautiful piece of moldavite did not do much. Scolecite brought some calm, though.

Then I took a piece of schorl and ... made a double salto forward, while staying firmly in place. Hm... I continued investigation and found this page: soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/crystals.htm (it's not responding now) - 100 high energy crystals. At that time, I haven't heard about 80% of them, but the descriptions and effects really "pulled me in". Then we discovered mineral fairs and the "madness" progressed at a very high speed πŸ˜‚

Anyway. While doing "spontaneous qigong" with various crystals I noticed, that they are extended in the space and touch something at various distances. Sometimes you feel them as if you wave a piece of something flat in water - you feel resistance in one direction, and no resistance if you rotate the object 90 degrees.

The "extended axes" of, for example, quartz crystals, may "touch" each other at 2-3 meters (think of "light sabers"!) If the crystals are relatively small and you hold them lightly, you can feel that they even shift in your fingers as they meet the resistance somewhere "in the air".

Some minerals can send goose bumps, electrics showers or even shocks through the body. For example, penfieldite crystals or fluorphenakite from Ermakovskoe Be-deposite. (I do not feel any other phenakites, despite their high praise from the 3d-eyers 😬)
Now for a sick and Biszarr question.
Can any of these stones or crystals be made into a dildo or anal plug ??

Just thinking, that’s all.
(12 Aug 2023, 14:11 )Like Ra Wrote: I continued investigation and found this page: soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/crystals.htm (it's not responding now) - 100 high energy crystals.
Ah, this is the new address https://www.eraofenlightenment.com/SATSANG/crystals.htm - WARNING! Trigger alert! Extremely fetishy page!
(12 Aug 2023, 15:22 )Tinker D Wrote: Can any of these stones or crystals be made into a dildo or anal plug ??
Sure! https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEkFhY7
(06 Aug 2023, 14:19 )littlewolfstar Wrote: Ra what type of qigong did you practice?Β 

I started with Ba Duan Jin, then added Yang Qi Gong (for energy accumulating), then switched to Zhong Yuan (https://zyq108.ch/en/zhong-yuan-qi-gong/), what evolved into spontaneous qi gong - basically, you watch what your body is doing by itself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sexual Practices by Country Strappado 5 8,267 13 Feb 2010, 01:29
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , littlewolfstar (1) , Tinker D (1)