Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men To Women Ultra Thin Elastic Transparent Shiny Latex Zentai Long Nails Fetish Gloves Cosplay Cos Cross dresser
$42.18

mummy bondage
Velvet all-inclusive stockings sleeping bag mummy stockings full body wrap bondage one-piece zentai tights
$19.35-34%

shiny swimsuit
String Black Shiny Swimsuit With Ties 2024 Bikini Sexy Swimwear Women Bathing Suit Brazilian Bikini Solid Color Beachwear
$15.71

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New 1D Ultra-thin & Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch Stockings Collants
$6.01-19%

cock ring
Golden Color Brass Cock Rings Penis Glans Rings Delayed Ejaculation Penis Bondage Lasting Erection Smooth Metal Sex Toys for Men
$2.75-30%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oily Jacquard Fake Garters Long Tube Sexy Stockings Silk Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose Glossy Nylon Polka Dot Tights
$6.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Polka-Dot Pantyhose
Here's a new one I found:
 red-dots.jpg   
The full size in case anyone is interested. But really, isn't this thread all about the pantyhose?
 ddc1u3d-266ebf1e-44bb-4862-85cb-9147b84e4f8f.jpg   
(19 Aug 2020, 16:33 )Frank Wrote: Here's a new one I found:

The full size in case anyone is interested. But really, isn't this thread all about the pantyhose?

She’s delicious...  Blush
She is, right? I usually crop images down to the interesting bits, but she looked so nice I had to keep the full image as well.

In keeping with posting in an image thread, here's another one:
 balletflat3.jpg   
(19 Aug 2020, 17:39 )Frank Wrote: I usually crop images down to the interesting bits
I usually crop only the photos I make (the raw unprocessed images, that is). Otherwise you might remove something really worthy (e.g. for others). Details might be interesting, because they are details, as soon as the main subject is removed, they can become boring.
Mostly it's photos I see where the photographers don't know how to frame the subject properly. They whip out their iPhone, snap a couple shots, and upload. Case closed. One that I've seen with some regularity is UncleM. Lovely models, great outfits, clean bondage, but why so much whitespace? Images in a portrait format that clearly are in a landscape setup. Example:
 i_m_leaving_you_like_this_by_unclem_d93ch61-fullview.jpg   
Let's not get off-topic, so how about more polka dot pantyhose?
 1578936315.jpg   
Okay, I couldn't find one. So polka dots AND pantyhose?
(19 Aug 2020, 22:53 )Frank Wrote: One that I've seen with some regularity is UncleM. Lovely models, great outfits, clean bondage, but why so much whitespace?
To add some space/air and make an accent on the logo 😉
Severely-cute, cutie!
 B5D7BF3D-97D8-4678-968B-7CE5F9A47BBD.jpeg   

She should be spanked for wearing these...
 9F9CC5FF-55E9-4DE6-B3D7-30C50FFB12A4.jpeg   
LOVE both the stockings (I have a weakness for back seams) and pantyhose (oh, that sheen...)
We did not have any white polka-dot pantyhose yet!

candid_pantyhose_1513_white_polka-dot.jpg   
100% nylon, polka-dot FFS from Cervin  💓

bas-plumetis-cervin-paris.jpg     bas-capri-15-plumetis-cervin.jpg   
"As I lay here, straining against my bonds, I know this... I feel more free than I've ever felt in my life" - Sunstone