Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Zawaland Halloween Carnival Cosplay Snow Wolf 3D Printed Jumpsuit Long Sleeve Tight Catsuit Costumes Zentai Bodysuit with Tail
$24.76

prostate stimulation
20CM Silicone Anal Beads Prostate Stimulator Ball Butt Plug Anal Plug 18+ Adult Women Men Couple Flirt Gay Erotic SM Sex Toys
$2.76

chastity cage
Silicone Soft Penis Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Super Small Chastity Cage Adjustable Penis Ring Scrotum Cock Ring Male Sex Toys
$2.72

crossdress
Dokier Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Fake Boobs Tits Shemale Transgender Sissy Drag Queen Crossdresser Breastplates Cosplay
$241.98-66%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Buckle Crotch Thigh High Boots Patent Leather Round Toe Super High Heels Custom Color Cross-Tied Booties Womens Shoes
$228.69-35%

realistic mask kigurumi
(A5) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

shibari
BDSM Bondage Restraint Rope Slave Sex Toys for Women Couples Adults Game Products Shibari Hogtie Fetish Harnes Thicken Cotton
$12.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Polka-Dot Pantyhose
Polka-dot tights are to me what fishnets are to MJ.
Except that unlike fishnets they can't be redeemed by being layered.
I still hope to change MJ's view on fishnets 😋
(06 Aug 2020, 23:02 )Like Ra Wrote: I still hope to change MJ's view on fishnets 😋

You can try!

I've even re-visited my nemesis (both fishnets and patterned tights) to try and understand why they do nothing for me..

tumblr_cd44d8e1343f0c4862b2c69cf502870b_471d43f2_640.jpg     bdsmlr-9731047-Snk63ma22W.jpg     

...but nothing is stirring, not even a twitch Confused

MJ
(13 Aug 2020, 11:29 )madjack Wrote:
(06 Aug 2020, 23:02 )Like Ra Wrote: I still hope to change MJ's view on fishnets 😋

You can try!

I've even re-visited my nemesis (both fishnets and patterned tights) to try and understand why they do nothing for me..

...but nothing is stirring, not even a twitch Confused

MJ

It’s how they look on you that fires up the kink, I think. Standing in front of a mirror and seeing yourself wrapped in them tends to fire up the juices, IMHO.
(17 Aug 2020, 20:43 )TightSlip Wrote: It’s how they look on you that fires up the kink, I think. Standing in front of a mirror and seeing yourself wrapped in them tends to fire up the juices, IMHO.
My daughter made me a birthday present: polka dot pantyhose in a complex colour scheme. I haven't tried them on yet... 😳
(17 Aug 2020, 22:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Aug 2020, 20:43 )TightSlip Wrote: It’s how they look on you that fires up the kink, I think. Standing in front of a mirror and seeing yourself wrapped in them tends to fire up the juices, IMHO.
My daughter made me a birthday present: polka dot pantyhose in a complex colour scheme. I haven't tried them on yet... 😳

Pictures, or it didn’t happen... 😂
(18 Aug 2020, 00:17 )TightSlip Wrote: Pictures, or it didn’t happen... 😂

Here they are (sorry for the quality) 😉

Oroblu_polka-dot_IMG_8965.JPG     Oroblu_polka-dot_IMG_8966.JPG   
(18 Aug 2020, 02:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Aug 2020, 00:17 )TightSlip Wrote: Pictures, or it didn’t happen... 😂

Here they are (sorry for the quality) 😉

Ahem... We’d like to see them “on” you? 😏
(18 Aug 2020, 03:24 )TightSlip Wrote: We’d like to see them “on” you? 😏
#metoo 😁 Didn't have a chance yet ...
(18 Aug 2020, 03:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Aug 2020, 03:24 )TightSlip Wrote: We’d like to see them “on” you? 😏
#metoo 😁 Didn't have a chance yet ...

Maybe wilst wearing a lycra swimsuit or leotard?