Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Sexy Shiny Rubber Girl Latex Mini Dress Black Red Sleeveless Wet Look PU Leather Tight Catsuit Outfit Dance Wear Elastic Costume
$86.19-34%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Shiny Pantyhose Transparent Collants Women Oil Glitter Tights High Waist Open Crotch Collant Femme Ouvert Hosiery
$6.88

larpgears
Latex Stockings Step Foot Rubber Thigh High Stockings With Trims Customized
$55.66-12%

bondage lock
Pink Leather lock catch Bdsm Fetish Bondage Sex Collar Steel Leash Adult Game Collars Sex Toys Slave Collar Erotic Neck Collar
$11.37-30%

sorbern
Classic Semi Rimless Round Prescription Eyeglasses Frames Metal Acetate Rivet Optics Frame 50mm Tortoiseshell Eyewear For Women
$33.20-40%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Silk lustrous sexy tights sexy oil glossy decoration random mix and match long sleeve Yoga leisure beach swimsuit
$32.65-44%

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$12.37-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Plugged 24hrs a day for 3 days...
I have been wearing my remote egg vibrator up my ass continuously for 3 days, only taking out during shower to clean up and change the condom. I even wore it to sleep.

As the egg vibrator went up past my spinchter and not stretching it, it feels really comfortable. I sometimes feel like I wanna go to the toilet to poo, only to recall it's my vibrator inside and not poo.

I can't seem to find my prostate cuz I can run my vibrator on for 2 hours straight and I don't feel much arousal. The only slight arousal I get is from the fact that I'm plugged and can't take it out.
And when do you want to take it out? And how about the batteries?
(14 Sep 2013, 17:06 )B1u3 Wrote: And when do you want to take it out? And how about the batteries?

I only take it out temporarily during shower to clean, replace condom and change batteries. So each day I only have about 15 mins of 'freedom' before getting plugged again.

Today I went out plugged, I let my vibrator run. After about 30 mins I decided to turn it off but it won't. I realised my remote was out of battery. It continued vibrating continuously for 3 hours before I head home.
I see...how big is it?
(14 Sep 2013, 18:28 )B1u3 Wrote: I see...how big is it?

3.2cm diameter, 7cm long.

Because my spinchter is closed after my vibrator, I don't even feel it's inside me till I turned it on 😊
(14 Sep 2013, 19:04 )curse154 Wrote: 3.2cm diameter, 7cm long.
Very convenient size indeed.

(14 Sep 2013, 14:09 )curse154 Wrote: I can't seem to find my prostate cuz I can run my vibrator on for 2 hours straight and I don't feel much arousal.
But the size is not big enough to cause any pressure on the prostate gland. To stimulate the gland (or to "milk" it) you need something more noticeable and less comfortable. For example, this thing: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/bad-boy-pr...tor-review But it's not suitable for constant wearing.
3 days...I assume you either did not eat or ate very little during this time in order to prevent things from getting messy ?
You can pull the plug out for 15 minutes or so, then shove it back in 😉
He mentioned that for the shower but nothing else. Not trying to be picking but more like I just wondered if it's just me who would find that difficult.
I think it was simplified 😉 Shower, bathroom, toilet... BTW, there are hollow plugs that allow defecating.

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , curse154 (4) , Like Ra (4) , NoNeedToBreathe (3)