Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
Latex Rubber Gummi Suspenders Garters belts customized
$50.81-7%

tpe penis
big dick sex toys for women hardness comfort dildo adult sex toy penis TPE dildos for women 18 realistic dildo
$8.12

SXXY
SXXY Skin Feeling Realistic Penis Sleeve Open-ended Design Dick Enlargement Sex Toys For Men Delay Ejaculation
$68.06-60%

corset
23cm Short Torso 24 Spiral Steel Boned Corset Floral Slimming Waist Shapewear Jacquard Underbust Corset Gothic Busiter 8130
$72.60

hentai
Pretty Fashion Hentai Girl Mouse Pad Large Anime Desk Mat Luxury Desktop Cartoon Gaming Gamer Keyboard Office Computer Cushion
$98.29

sexy pantyhose
sexy women stylish Punk pantyhose tights sheer chic tattoo pantyhose stocking Gothic Tights Hosiery
$6.82

transparent panties
Women's Sexy Panties Open Crotch Transparent Lace Bowknot G-string Thong Female Lingerie for Sex Underwear Erotic Pantys
$2.44

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plasti Dip?
So I just helped my friend plasti dip his car and it got me thinking I wonder if it can be used safeley on skin and if so how hard it would be to remove. The stuff is slmost like liquid latex in a aerosol can. Anybody care to share experiences or thoughts?
Goldfinger comes to mind.
Maybe put on the spray latex first as a sheath, then go over that with the plasti-dip.
And at the end, you can get peeled like a banana.
For the record, just tried this on the end of a finger. Seemed fine, only damage was a bad interaction with my nail polish (it didn't set in that area, and I had to scrub off the goo, taking much of the polish with it). It basically didn't stick to skin.

Suggest (STRONGLY!) that you try the same experiment yourself before doing anything major.
If your skin seems fine, try some on the back of your hand.

But seeing this old post just gave me in idea.
Get your a spandex catsuit and put it on. Now spray yourself with that product.

May be worth a shot.
I read a femdom fantasy story once where as a punishment a 'slave'had to grow his usually shave body hair fully, when this happened he was put into a body stocking and painted with liquid latex... Several coats to make sure that all the body hair and pantyhose became one...
The rest I'll leave to your imagination. Lol
(29 Feb 2016, 16:30 )ltxrob Wrote: I read a femdom fantasy story once where as a punishment a 'slave'had to grow his usually shave body hair fully, when this happened he was put into a body stocking and painted with liquid latex... Several coats to make sure that all the body hair and pantyhose became one...
The rest I'll leave to your imagination. Lol

That story would be 'My Liquid Latex Error' by 'Permalatex'.

http://www.latexstories.net/storieslr/liquid_latex.html
Yes!! That's the story!!
for the record, I used the liquid kind, the real 'dip'. I've used the spray kind on various projects and gotten it on my hands, so it's probably safe to try spraying it on a spot.

You might also think about the long term effects. It might feel fine, but if you get into it and you're spraying it on yourself every few days you might have considerable exposure.

Per the Material Safety Data Sheet, Plasti Dip is made up of Naptha, Hexane, Toluene, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, and 'resin' (polyvinyl chloride, I'm assuming, though it doesn't say). Naptha, Toluene, and MEK are all known for their misuse by glue sniffers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toluene_toxicity

On the other hand, anyone who assembles plastic models uses Toluene (airplane glue) and MEK regularly, and usually gets it on their hands (I have a bottle of MEK in front of me right now, used it to glue some acrylic together, and yes, I got it all over my fingers). You're going to have a LOT more exposure if you do this regularly.

http://www.plastidip.com/docs/~MPD%20(F-...25-07).pdf

Contributors: bondagelover (1) , Culmor (1) , ltxrob (2) , lugnuts (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , Tinker D (3)