Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Handmade Black Latex Cat Mask Fetish Natrual Rubber Party Hood Cosplay Catwomen for Club Customize Size Hot Sale
$26.61-11%

speerise
SPEERISE Black Tank Yoga Unitard Women Ballet Sleeveless Full Body Tight Jumpsuit Dance Costumes Bodysuit Free Shipping
$210.47-34%

steel bondage
BDSM Bondage Set Stainless Steel Extend Spreader Bar Sex Slave Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Fetish Restraints Adult Sex Toys for Couple
$13.87

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH 27 Types Noiseless Premium Sex machine Attachment VAC-U-Lock Dildos Suction Cup Sex Love machine for woman Sex products
$6.04

crossdresser silicone body
KOOMIHO 2TH GEN Fake Silicone Breast Forms Half Body Huge Boobs B/C/D/E/G Cup Transgender Drag Queen Shemale Crossdress for Men
$217.80-68%

shapewear
Invisible Mermaid Silhouette Shapewear With Hooks Slimming Sheath Woman Flat Belly Shoulder Strap Girdle
$25.81

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Picture library ?
Is there a picture library section on this site?
There is the blog, but I think, pictures uploaded by individual members of the forum are not to be shown anywhere else than in their original place.
That's what I thought.
(22 Jun 2015, 14:44 )Tinker D Wrote: Is there a picture library section on this site?
Exactly like Strappado said. But what is your idea of a picture library? To access all pictures at once? To get them properly tagged, like on various "boru"s? Currently they are grouped under a general themes, aka thread names. I think it's easier to maintain, then to manage proper tagging or just create one huge trash bin fr everything.
Well, not like a trash can or a dump, but something like a location within each section. An example would be " Interesting Lycra on eBay : Pictures"
That's where all the pictures would me stored.
Then a viewer can scan through all the pictures without all the comments. But, click on the picture, and a small box comes up directing the viewer to the thread of the picture and what others commented about the picture.

I think I'm saying this right.

Could this work? Maybe a section on spandex, latex, pantyhose, bondage, ect....
Basically, this is how it works now. You click on a thread, then on a picture, then simply keep clicking on the > sign. The only limitation is that it works within one page (10 posts) only.
Yes, that is how it works now. I understand that.

Maybe it can't be done.

My so called smart phone has an album that all my pictures in it.
I scroll through my pictures, choose one, and if I like it, I click on the link below
and presto, I'm at the site and the thread.

I just thought that would be a great feature.
There are some gallery plugins, but they are completely unrelated to forum threads, purely picture galleries. It should not be very difficult to write a plugin that goes through the whole library. Possibly someone has aeady created it 😉 But I could not find any. And writing one from scratch requires time I do not have at the moment.

So, if you find anything - I'm all ears.
I'll check, but I'm old and technology is growing faster than I can keep up with.

By the way, I don't know if others are using that little box with the [^], but I wse it every time I visit this great site of yours.
Speaking of galleries again. Do we need any of these functionalities:

http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=559

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (7)