Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex one piece
Anime One Piece Birthday Party Decoration Pirate Theme Party Supplies Balloon Banner Tableware Backdrop Cake Topper Baby Shower
$209.00-20%

arm binder
Pu Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs Armbinder Restraints Accessories Set BDSM Women Sex Toys Straps Garter Belt Exotic Sex Products
$261.28-59%

transparent dress
Transparent Erotic Open Pajamas Lace Frenulum Tulle Dress Lingerie Women Open Crotch Sheer Temptation Black Plus Size Baby Doll
$17.68

silicone bodysuit
Triangle Zipper Shapewear Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer with Thin Shoulder Strap Elastic Adjustable Sexy Fajas Colombianas
$603.79-67%

self bondage
Exotic Accessorie of Multipurpose Self Binding Handcuffs Restraints Bracelet for Fetish BDSM Bondage Adult Cosplay Sex Toys
$4.38

crossdress anime
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

gaff men
Man Gay Cross-dresser Camel Toe Panties Sissy Hiding Gaff Briefs Thong Ultra Thin Mesh Seamless Underwear Sissy Underpants
$55.72-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Permit me to ramble
48 year old bondage and spandex fan, been into this stuff forever it seems. My sexuality began back in the '70s, the prime days of Lycra (I don't care for disco, but god do I miss that era sometimes...😋 )

Interesting thing about this blog is the similarities Like Ra and I seem to have - not only did I notice the post about "Perils of Batgirl" (I love the second of the stories!) but also "Nana to Kaoru", which I discovered about a year ago and instantly fell in love with. (What I wouldn't give for my own Nana!)
Hello and welcome!

viz ramble.jpg   
Welcome indeed! 😉
BTW, probably it's a good idea to create an "Please introduce yourself" thread and move all related posts to it.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (2) , Uburoi (1)