Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Penis Lock Cock Ring Set Man Metal S/M/L/XL Size Delay Ejaculation Penis Bondage Rings Erection Male Sex Toys
$5.02

transparent swimsuit
low-cut Sexy women gloss High neck tights Silky transparent oily swimsuit +Underwear +glove+thigh socks body suit
$221.26-29%

anal plug
Jelly Color Butt Plug Silicone Anal Plug Sex Toys for Men Women Adult Products Anus Toys No Vibrator Prostate Massager Anal Toys
$1.23-50%

transparent dress
2023 Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Set Erotic Sexy Sets Women's Sexy Underwear Pajamas Lace Transparent Dress Sex Clothes Hot Babydoll
$13.54-62%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
NEW Sexy Black High Waist Shiny Tights Glossy Oil Stocking Open Crotch Pantyhose Tight Women Erotic Sexy Lingerie 15 Deniers
$6.03-30%

2022 chastity
2022 New Arrival 316 Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Cock Cage With Stealth Lock Ring Penis Rings Sleeve Sex Toys For Men
$90.30

shapewear
Women Slimming Pants Butt Lifter Underwear Women Shapers Waist Trainer Body Shaper Shapewear Tummy Control Panties
$5.42

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pantyhose and Sexuality
Has anyone here figured out why we love it so much?

It is so incredible...the feeling...but I wonder what makes us love it...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 mirrorsneakers2.jpg   
(20 Aug 2011, 16:10 )ssqman Wrote: Has anyone here figured out why we love it so much?

I suspect it stimulates the same response that is gotten naturally in a healthy relationship by caressing and hugging and the such.
(20 Aug 2011, 20:56 )Joyl27 Wrote:
(20 Aug 2011, 16:10 )ssqman Wrote: Has anyone here figured out why we love it so much?

I suspect it stimulates the same response that is gotten naturally in a healthy relationship by caressing and hugging and the such.

Interesting...
What about the way fetishes work and appear?

At one point in our childhoods, we saw pantyhose on someone's legs. This person - most likely a woman - we found attractive. Maybe we didn't find her attractive, but her legs. Whatever it was, it created an association. Because we found that person attractive, and she was wearing pantyhose, we, in turn, found pantyhose attractive.
That is how a fetish is born (in a way).

So, give that fire some wood and it will grow and grow and grow.
Usually it the look&feel. But how and why it began. No idea. I love pantyhose since I was 5 or 6yo.