Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
Sexy Rashguard Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Surfing Swimwear Swimming Suit Beach Wear Surf Bodysuit Rash Guard Monokini May
$32.66-19%

bondage hood
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

larpgears
Free Shipping !!! Hot Sale Adult Unisex Wrist Seamless Black Latex Long Gloves Fetish Rubber Arm Long Mittens Fingered
$29.03-33%

crossdress fetish
French Adult Hot Sale White Lace Heart Shaped Lace Pleated Sexy Bow Tie Crossdresser Triangle Shorts Feminine Fetish Clothing
$44.75-14%

latex pencil skirt
Women Wet Look PVC Latex Pencil Skirt Vinyl Zipper Adjustable Button Shiny Clubwear Bodycon Mini Skirt
$18.36

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Full Set Kig Headsets Animal Costume
$216.21-47%

beeger
BEEGER Cock Crimper Double Ring Male Chastity, Chastity and Cock and Ball Play
$39.25

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Panty fetish hypnosis
Panty Princess Feminization Series

Technophoria Wrote:WARNING: Only listen to this if you want to wear panties
This is the first file in a series. Each one focuses on a different feminization topic and goes more into detail on each than a general feminization file. This one focuses on making you want to go buy/borrow and wear panties. Enjoy!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3-xBUZ2deg
(30 Jun 2022, 01:47 )Like Ra Wrote: Sissy Whispers - Panties (subliminal)

TheLibrarian Wrote:It's back to basics with this one, girls. 

Not bad. There main voice is fast and the rain always makes me think I have to pee. Rain maybe useful in a "sit down to pee file?" New experiment! lol.
I did a remix with EMG. He is popular, so why not? I love the subject matter but I feel as if this is for others. Not always about just me 😉

Enjoy and let me know if you liked it. Just click thanks will do.

Attached Files
EMG Panties Curse.mp3 (Size: 52.61 MB )

I took technophoria panty princess and also fiona clearwater anime girl transformation file and yup remixed it together.

This was more difficult for me. Techno dosnt exactly have her recording exactly the same. Had to do alot of custom audio engineering to mix this right.

No iso chronic tones in this one. I think it helps trance but not everyone can stand it. I did use my own 7hz theta wave and phaser it to get it moving from right to left ear. 

I will make a video version as well soon. I plan to use techno's video and loop all the way. That goes well with the theme here and should be good for trance as well.

Enjoy!

Attached Files
Anime Erotic Trance Panty Princess Mix.mp3 (Size: 72.62 MB )

(10 Nov 2022, 05:05 )HypnoMix Wrote: I took technophoria panty princess and also fiona clearwater anime girl transformation file and yup remixed it together.
Why do you think mixing different files will have any effect at all?
(10 Nov 2022, 09:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Nov 2022, 05:05 )HypnoMix Wrote: I took technophoria panty princess and also fiona clearwater anime girl transformation file and yup remixed it together.
Why do you think mixing different files will have any effect at all?

Why do you think the orginal had any effect at all?
Only thing I care about is? Is it better than the orginal?

If so i did my job.

Edit,

Honestly, there is more to it than this. I rather not explain it.
(10 Nov 2022, 13:27 )HypnoMix Wrote: Why do you think the orginal had any effect at all?
(10 Nov 2022, 13:29 )HypnoMix Wrote: Is it better than the orginal?

Did you try them? Did you try your remix? Any differences?
Some are better to me. Yes I try them all. Im really searching to how to improve. Only way I can really tell is push myself and share it.

I dont do it to be a professional, i dont do it for money.

I do it to experience it and understand it.

Like chess back in the day. I had a rating of about 1560 ish. I moved on to poker. Its just what I do I guess.
(10 Nov 2022, 16:58 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Nov 2022, 13:27 )HypnoMix Wrote: Why do you think the orginal had any effect at all?
(10 Nov 2022, 13:29 )HypnoMix Wrote: Is it better than the orginal?

Did you try them? Did you try your remix? Any differences?

After some thought about this. I did the remix bra and boobie and femmie. 

I got way more trance on the thc smoke than sober. If you take kei's remix I did on halloween I get something off it sober if iam in the mood for it.

I usually listen to some edm during the day and save the erotic stuff when im getting a few hours away from going to bed.

My mental issues with bipolar is very triggering but over the years when I found out I had that I been working with my mind and getting better control over my feeling and emotions. They say bipolar reacts to "how you are emotionally." There is more to it than that but this is a big one.

Contributors: agent (1) , Bambislave (5) , chaste4panties (1) , FaithfulFoxy (1) , HypnoMix (12) , jrok23 (1) , Lesotho (4) , Like Ra (31) , little kaya (1) , minoaskisho (1) , sissymattie69 (1) , Sissysilky (1) , Thbd (1) , toyian (1)