Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

latex rubber fashion
Spring Autumn Designer New Women's Loafers Fashion Metal Buckle Slip-on Woman Shoes British Style Leather Ladies Shoes
$532.40-50%

bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-53%

otouch
OTOUCH Masturbation Cup Penis Sleeve Dryer
$181.50-2%

leather hood bondage
PU Leather Head Harness with Mouth Ball Gag Fetish Salve BDSM Oral Muzzle Restraints Face Mask Hood Bondage Headgear for Couples
$20.76-52%

anal training
3pc/set Silicone anal butt plug Ease-in-Anal Plugs Training Set Expandable Beginner Anales Beads Beginner Soft dildo for Anal
$5.32-40%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Panty fetish hypnosis
Sarnoga - Sissy Boy Training 001 (wearing panties)

Quote:You have listened and responded to Sarnoga - Sissy Boy Training and now you are back. Your sissy boy is in charge and has brought you back for more, back for more training. You want to listen to this file and you want to wear girly panties. The sissy boy wants to wear girly panties and the sissy boy always gets what he wants, at least when he knows what he wants.

Sarnoga_-_Sissy_Boy_Training_001_wearing_panties_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 29.3 MB )

(02 Dec 2018, 20:48 )Like Ra Wrote: Two subliminal panty-hypno-whispers:
[attachment=32806]
[attachment=32807]
I wear panties almost everyday I am so addicted to them and I have a lot of trouble taking them off of me. They feel so good when I have them on
(05 Jul 2018, 01:43 )Like Ra Wrote: This is a remaster of the old MsJ "LMS Panties" feminization file. Read the script first! The references to "limpness" is removed in this version.
Love it, do you have the "limp version" 💓
(16 Jan 2020, 07:03 )Sissysilky Wrote: Love it, do you have the "limp version"
Have a look here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid26391
(05 Feb 2019, 18:09 )Bambislave Wrote: Two others:

Magic Panties: makes you believe you have a pussy and clit when wearing panties

Triggered by Lingerie: turns you into a woman when wearing any feminine lingerie.
Really having fun with Triggered by Lingerie. Wearing lingerie while you go under gives the most amazing feeling as you wake up.

Does anyone have anything else by her, struggling to find stuff that isn't Batman Poison Ivy related.
my owner gets me wearing panties for periods of time and it just takes over and i find myself just obeying..... but the wearing of panties puts me into some type of subspace where i will obey things she asks that i should not
Sissy panties from Dark Freya looks like a very interesting file  [Image: heart.gif] I love all feminization files that are based on wearing panties

Perfect Pink Panty Pleasure.mp3 (Size: 61.91 MB )

Panties - Subliminal Loop

https://hypno-fetish.com/public/music_so...57c431.mp3
Panty Obsession

Become obsessed with wearing and owning the perfect pair of women's panties, and the more you wear them the more you want to cross dress.

CDPantyObsession.mp3 (Size: 21.58 MB )

CDPantyObsessionBody.mp3 (Size: 10.83 MB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bra fetish hypnosis Like Ra 17 11,668 04 Nov 2022, 22:14
Last Post: HypnoMix

Contributors: agent (1) , Bambislave (5) , chaste4panties (1) , FaithfulFoxy (1) , HypnoMix (12) , jrok23 (1) , Lesotho (4) , Like Ra (31) , little kaya (1) , minoaskisho (1) , sissymattie69 (1) , Sissysilky (1) , Thbd (1) , toyian (1)