Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Straight Leather Pants Women High Waist PU Faux Leather Trousers Baggy Patchwork Black Female Streetwear Winter Clothing 2022
$554.20-64%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Daisy) bondage and Half head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$1089.00-26%

stainless steel cock
New Small Metal Penis Lock Cock Cage Male Stainless Steel Chastity Cage Device Urethral Ring BDSM Sex Toy For Men Erotic Bondage
$10.82-4%

XCKNY
XCKNY 3XL Satin GLOSSY pants opaque Pantyhose Shiny Wet look Tights Sexy Stockings Japanese Slim High Thights Women swim pants
$59.97-57%

pantyhose bodysuit
Womens Sexy Open Crotch Body Stocking Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Pantyhose Tights Lingerie Bodysuit
$4.62-43%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin silky One piece swimsuit sexy oil glossy swimsuit backless tighten one's hips Open Crotch Jumpsuit Bodysuit
$58.90-47%

shapewear
Built-in Bra Thongs Bodysuit Women Shapewear Tummy Control Body Shaper with 4 Bones Slimming Underwear Mesh Corset Sexy faja
$15.19-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Rather than post these on the main forum, here's Akiho Licia in his 'Plugsuit' (although it looks more like a leotard and tights to me)...
Hentai of Asuka in various forms of bondage.
For no better reason than I love red-heads, here's a mega-post of Asuka cosplayers:

OK, so one or two aren't red-heads but they were too cute to leave out. So too is this cosplayer in an odd Asuka-based costume but the high-cut swimsuit/plugsuit worn (unless I'm mistaken) with ultrasheer tights is a great look:

A rather fun video. I think this 'Fira' and the 'phaira' who's deviantart pics are on the blog thread are one and the same person.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D06J8bOen0

Then there are people into 'kigurumi', which in this sense means wearing a female character's costume over a skin-coloured full zentai suit with a doll mask. I think most of the people who do this are male though I've heard claims some are real women. Kigurumi fans also usually claim there's no sexual element to the activity.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt...
Rather lovely...

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/55HTF0h4QAQ
[/video]
Neon Genesis is actually my favorite Anime 😁
I think Asuka is the only anime character I can recognize (I do not watch anime at all 😁 ) Ah, probably there is another one - Hatsune Miku.
If anyone knows who this characher is and what anime they're from please let me know!

Who.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (5) , Like Ra (1) , systemisdownz10 (1)