Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

latex pencil skirt
Stretch Faux Latex Mini Skirts Women High Waist PU Leather Pencil Skirt Office Lady PVC Bodycon Skirt Clubwear Summer New Custom
$276.16-42%

yizyif
Sexy Mens Penis Pouch Lace Underwear Thong Pouch Jockstrap Men Underwear Sissy Lingerie for Men Panties G Strings Underwear
$5.80-15%

crossdresser silicone mask
Realistic Silicone Fake Female Head Mask Full Head Crossdresser Halloween Cosplay Transgender Cross Dressing Mask Male To Female
$309.28

cock cage
CBT Spiked 3D Printing Pussy Vaginal BDSM Male Cock Cage Penis Gay Sissy Sex Toys for Men
$37.74

kigurumi mask crossdress
(AL103) Customize Character Crossdress Female/Girl Resin Half/ Full Head With Lock Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Kigurumi Mask
$725.99-28%

vatine
VATINE Butt Plug 7 Modes Rotating Remote Control Prostate Massage Anal Plug Vibrator Sex Toys for Women Men Gay Adult Products
$22.24-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Nancy’s Ultra Tight self bondage
Absolutely, post all you want and then some.
I had one hell of a time trying to locate your pictures, and was only able to relocate a few.
Another member had pretty much all but a few.
So happy to have you back.
And yea, this thread is definitely dedicated to you.
And to continue,
All of my outfits, pictures from your site along with Alterboy, tollyboy, Bill jones chastity sites were destroyed in November, 2018.

See FIRE, it’s all gone.

I don’t have 10% of what I lost and I can’t seem to find any of it on the web anymore.
(09 May 2023, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(09 May 2023, 11:52 )nancyautobond Wrote: Maybe I can share some of more recent pictures later.

YES! PLEEEAAASE!!!!

(09 May 2023, 12:20 )nancyautobond Wrote: Should I create a new forum to share my latest self bondage pictures?

Just upload them here, please! This thread is dedicated to you 😊

Sounds good! Feel like a celebrity here 😊 
But to be honest, I have not seen many people who can do what I do in self bondage.
Maybe not, but I was able to your elbow tie with bread success.
Also, your basic Box tie is something I do every chance I get.
But I’m mostly a clothing guy with bondage for fun.
(09 May 2023, 20:38 )Tinker D Wrote: Maybe not, but I was able to your elbow tie with bread success.
Also, your basic Box tie is something I do every chance I get.
But I’m mostly a clothing guy with bondage for fun.

Elbow tie is perhaps the most difficult self bondage I do. If you can do elbow tie, that means you are quite flexible and has mastered some of key ingredients of my self bondage techniques
Here are two photos of my self bondages in recent year. You will notice that most of my newer self bondages show my face!

A6492A3B-92FF-49B5-855E-F42040AED0D2.jpeg     81F17C9B-6085-4609-823B-177A22D3F413.jpeg   
(15 Jan 2022, 13:07 )Tinker D Wrote:
(15 Jan 2022, 11:33 )helpless85 Wrote: Elbow Self Bondage Illustration

I have produced a number of pictures to illustrate the steps it took for one of my self elbow ties. Please remember elbow self bondage is perhaps one of most dangerous self bondages you can do to yourself and therefore can cause great harm if you don't take all the necessary precautions. Please do not practice it yourself without proper backup plan.

This elbow self bondage is based on the technique derived from the simple self bondage box tie. If you do not understand how the simply one is done, you won't be able to understand this one. The basic idea is that I tie the body harness first; then draw my elbows together as I wrap rope around my elbows and tighten them by pulling the rope agaist a fixed point; then cinch my elbows followed by tieing my hands around my lower body.
Notice that Nancy uses four ropes, not one or two. This makes a huge difference in tying the elbows together.

But remember, play safe and if you feel anything, and I mean anything wrong, STOP... STOP...STOP

You are a good student indeed and mastered essence of my techniques!
(29 Mar 2022, 11:30 )AllieBowString Wrote: I tried doing something similar today , sorry if this is wrong place but it was inspired by Nancy style.

I didn't use door handle, just using arms to tighten and throwing ropes around body. 

First part was to tie a simple harness as a kind of anchor point to make pulley for elbow tie. I have a separate elbow coil which is tightened by a pulley rope. And got the end of that rope to wrap around the body. 

The elbow tie you did is quite good, thank you for sharing. 
(09 May 2023, 21:34 )nancyautobond Wrote:
(15 Jan 2022, 13:07 )Tinker D Wrote:
(15 Jan 2022, 11:33 )helpless85 Wrote: Elbow Self Bondage Illustration

I have produced a number of pictures to illustrate the steps it took for one of my self elbow ties. Please remember elbow self bondage is perhaps one of most dangerous self bondages you can do to yourself and therefore can cause great harm if you don't take all the necessary precautions. Please do not practice it yourself without proper backup plan.

This elbow self bondage is based on the technique derived from the simple self bondage box tie. If you do not understand how the simply one is done, you won't be able to understand this one. The basic idea is that I tie the body harness first; then draw my elbows together as I wrap rope around my elbows and tighten them by pulling the rope agaist a fixed point; then cinch my elbows followed by tieing my hands around my lower body.
Notice that Nancy uses four ropes, not one or two. This makes a huge difference in tying the elbows together.

But remember, play safe and if you feel anything, and I mean anything wrong, STOP... STOP...STOP

You are a good student indeed and mastered essence of my techniques!

Thank you.
You have a new face!!! I love it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The worst thing about super-tight self-bondage Joyl27 4 3,620 07 Feb 2018, 19:30
Last Post: Joyl27

Contributors: AllieBowString (5) , Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , cranksfk (1) , helpless85 (37) , Like Ra (11) , nancyautobond (9) , Tinker D (23) , vanessa_fetish (1)