Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

suspension bondage
Ankle Boot Suspension Cuffs Feet Binder Restraints Role Play Bondage Hanging Feet Harness Costume BDSM Sex Toys Couple Fun
$48.38-39%

mouth gag
C Shape Dental Mouth Opener , 10pcs Mouth Gag Dental Orthodontic Tool Intraoral Cheek Lip Retractor Mouth Spreader Lip Opener
$31.18-4%

mouth gag
SM Silicone Mouth Gag Ball Adult Flirting Toy for Men and Women Sharing Sexual Toys, Couple Love Aids
$32.91-3%

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-19%

CYOMI
CYOMI Fake Boobs Silicone Bodysuit Realistic Vagina Breast Form Artificial Big Chest Tits Sissy Transgender Cosplay Costumes
$824.72-69%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Booties Faux Suede Round Toe Low Chunky Heels Side Zip Short Ankle Boots Shoes Woman Ladies Large Size 36 42 47 52
$106.31-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Nancy’s Ultra Tight self bondage
I'll try to post sections of the site one at a time.
Elbow Self Bondage Illustration

I have produced a number of pictures to illustrate the steps it took for one of my self elbow ties. Please remember elbow self bondage is perhaps one of most dangerous self bondages you can do to yourself and therefore can cause great harm if you don't take all the necessary precautions. Please do not practice it yourself without proper backup plan.

This elbow self bondage is based on the technique derived from the simple self bondage box tie. If you do not understand how the simply one is done, you won't be able to understand this one. The basic idea is that I tie the body harness first; then draw my elbows together as I wrap rope around my elbows and tighten them by pulling the rope agaist a fixed point; then cinch my elbows followed by tieing my hands around my lower body.

img_1614cs.jpg   
body harness in the front

img_1627cs.jpg   
body harness from the back view

img_1628cs.jpg   
double the rope and tie a loose knot on one of elbows.

img_1629cs.jpg   
attach the other end of rope to a fixed point and then wrap rope around another elbow, pull the rope to draw elbows closer.

img_1630cs.jpg   
wrap another circle around both elbows and pull the rope to draw elbows even closer.

img_1631cs.jpg   
apply the third round on both elbows and draw both elbows closely together

img_1632cs.jpg   
bring elbows next to each other if possible.

img_1633cs.jpg   
bring the rope under both arms and over the should to another side.

img_1634cs.jpg   
take rope under the elbow tie and throw the snap hook over the circle and then attach the snap hook to the fixed point

img_1635cs.jpg   
pull the rope tight to cinch the elbow tie.

img_1636cs.jpg   

img_1637cs.jpg   

img_1638cs.jpg   
final form, what do you think?
Elbow Self Bondage - new

Various self elbow bondages, the pinnacle of self rope bondage. I simply love the sensation and thrills of those elbow bondages, nothing can top these.
Too bad I can't stay in them for too long.

Please refer to techniques section to see how one of my self elbow bondage was achieved.

July05

img_1591cs.jpg     img_1590cs.jpg     img_1588cs.jpg     img_1586cs.jpg     img_1585cs.jpg     img_1580cs.jpg     img_1579cs.jpg     img_1578cs.jpg   

img_1595cs.jpg     img_1596cs.jpg     img_1597cs.jpg     img_1598cs.jpg     img_1615cs.jpg     img_1615cus.jpg     img_1616cs.jpg     img_1617cs.jpg     img_1618cs.jpg     img_1620cs.jpg     img_1621cs.jpg     img_1622cs.jpg     img_1623cs.jpg     img_1624cs.jpg     img_1625cs.jpg   
July 05 continued

img_1657cs.jpg     img_1658cs.jpg     img_1661cs.jpg     img_1662cs.jpg     img_1664cs.jpg     img_1666cs.jpg     img_1666cus.jpg     img_1666cusbg.jpg     img_1672cs.jpg     img_1673cs.jpg     img_1677cs.jpg     img_1677cus.jpg     img_1679cs.jpg     img_1679cus.jpg     img_1681cs.jpg     img_1681cus.jpg     img_1682cs.jpg     img_1682cus.jpg     img_1683cs.jpg     img_1684cs.jpg     img_1686cs.jpg   
July 05 continued

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 img_1726cs.jpg     img_1727cs.jpg     img_1727cus.jpg     img_1728cs.jpg     img_1729cs.jpg     img_1729cus.jpg     img_1731cs.jpg     img_1731cus.jpg     img_1732cs.jpg     img_1733cs.jpg     img_1734cs.jpg     img_1735cs.jpg     img_1736cs.jpg     img_1736cus.jpg     img_1737cus.jpg     img_1738cs.jpg     img_1740cs.jpg     img_1743cs.jpg     img_1744cs.jpg     img_1745cs.jpg     img_1745cus.jpg     img_1747cs.jpg   
That’s great. You do have all the sets.

But what about the first set, The box tie ?

This would be just before the elbow tie.
Nancy was wearing the plaid vest and skirt with a pink top.
Do you have that set of images?
(15 Jan 2022, 11:33 )helpless85 Wrote: Elbow Self Bondage Illustration

I have produced a number of pictures to illustrate the steps it took for one of my self elbow ties. Please remember elbow self bondage is perhaps one of most dangerous self bondages you can do to yourself and therefore can cause great harm if you don't take all the necessary precautions. Please do not practice it yourself without proper backup plan.

This elbow self bondage is based on the technique derived from the simple self bondage box tie. If you do not understand how the simply one is done, you won't be able to understand this one. The basic idea is that I tie the body harness first; then draw my elbows together as I wrap rope around my elbows and tighten them by pulling the rope agaist a fixed point; then cinch my elbows followed by tieing my hands around my lower body.
Notice that Nancy uses four ropes, not one or two. This makes a huge difference in tying the elbows together.

But remember, play safe and if you feel anything, and I mean anything wrong, STOP... STOP...STOP
Can offer you the pictures (I think I saved all of them) of the boxtie. But I don't have the exact instructions anymore. I can remember that it started with a single column tie and she used a door handle to get the ropes tighter. The rest should be shown in the pictures.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 img_0953cs.jpg     img_0954cs.jpg     img_0955cs.jpg     img_0956cs.jpg     img_0957cs.jpg     img_0957csz.jpg     img_0958cs.jpg     img_0958csz.jpg     img_0959cs.jpg     img_0964cs.jpg     img_0965cs.jpg     img_0966cs.jpg   
That’s the one. Yes, one is missing. Buy you did a great job in saving these pics.

I just love that outfit.

Thank you
Simple Self Bondage Box Tie (Shinju)

This is the first self bondage tie I am illustrating here. You are introduced to the basic technique and how to use the tools in the tools section. As always, please take every precaution and practice it many times.
You should use slip knot with quick release mechanism and always ensure that the quick release rope end is within the reach of at least one of your hands. You may want to put your hands in the front of body first to get familar with these steps. You may notice that these steps are normally done in the same sequence as a master would tie you up, with exception of using corresponding tools to assist.

To get free, use quick release mechanism of the slip knot on the wrist.

---

img_0964cs.jpg   
Pick a piece of hemp rope, double it up, attached one end with a double side snap hook. Tie up a metal ring to a fixture such as door knob, and then link the snap hook to the ring.

img_0965cs.jpg   
On the other side of rope, tie a slip knot with quick release loop, always keep the quick release end within your reach of at least one of your hands.

img_0966cs.jpg   
double the loop, slightly larger than two wrists together.

img_0953cs.jpg   
slip both hands into the loop, walk away from the fixture and pull the rope to tighten the loop

img_0954cs.jpg   
loop the rope around your body above breast/chest, while you are turning, keep the tension on the rope.

img_0955cs.jpg   
loop the same around your body 2 more times, release the snap hook from the ring. use one hand to hold on to the rope to keep the tension, another hand to hold on to the snap hook.

img_0956cs.jpg   
use mirror if necessary, pass the snap hook under the first loop that attached to the hands.

img_0957cs.jpg   
pass the snap hook over & under the rest of loops in the back, while you are doing this, ensure you have one hand that is keeping the tension to the rope.

img_0957csz.jpg   
zoomed in version.

img_0958cs.jpg   
as illustrated, pass the snap hook through the small loop you just made and pull the snap hook to tie the knot

img_0958csz.jpg   
zoomed in version

img_0959cs.jpg   
this is what it looks like in the front once done.

img_0960cs.jpg   
side picture.

img_0961cs.jpg   
unhook the snap hook from the rope, move one of your hands through the remaining part of rope ring. here is the complete version of tie from the back, nice?

img_0961csz.jpg   
a close up version.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The worst thing about super-tight self-bondage Joyl27 4 3,620 07 Feb 2018, 19:30
Last Post: Joyl27

Contributors: AllieBowString (5) , Anne (1) , Bound Whore (1) , cranksfk (1) , helpless85 (37) , Like Ra (11) , nancyautobond (9) , Tinker D (23) , vanessa_fetish (1)