Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

SXXY
SXXY Wolf Dildo with Hangnail for Women Masturbator Big Knot Realistic Animal Penis Spikes Dog Cock Gory Adults 18 Sex Toys
$104.66-65%

latex zentai
Latex Catsuit Black Color Rubber Zentai Suit Neck Entry Ruuber Bodysuit with Crotch Zip High Quality Women's Catsuit
$145.18-23%

negative chastity
FRRK Negative Small Chastity Cage with Urination Opening Metal Penis Ring Allen Key Lock Cock BDSM Adults Sex Toys for Men
$33.13-23%

bondage
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$13.07-30%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

mummy bondage
Naturehike Winter outdoor camping Ultralight Goose Down bondage mummy sleeping bag
$2119.92

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

My idea for a Vacbed ice lock
I have no problem with understanding this.

Pump goes on one side of the T piece , the vac bed on the other. The squashed frozen release pipe is at 90 degrees to this fitting.
Air is drawn out in an air tight system and then shuts off. When the ice melts the volume of water will be less than the ice was unclamping the pipe allowing an air leak to break the seal.

The really neat thing is that there will be no wet patch as the water should be trapped in the fitting ready to be frozen again for next time.
Ah, the vacuum cleaner is not connected to this construction! Now it's clear.
I think thats not true ...

Quote: I use the pneumatic connectors on my Pump and on my Vacbed. That way, it is easy to install the Vacbed icelock between the Vacbed and the Pump.

He wrote that it's installed between vacbed and pump ... so air have to flow through it?

I cant imagine, but when its working, nice !
Sorry, that i wrote just now. I was busy at the last days.

First of all:
It works exactly like ltxrob wrote!

@Likera: I use a Vacuum pump but you could use it with a Vacuumcleaner aswell, if you would use a one way valve between the Vacuumcleaner and the fitting.

Here is the Result of my first try:

IMG_4410.JPG   

As you can see, the ice came out of the fitting. This is a clear sign, that i used to much Water.
I will have an other try with less water filled into the fitting.

Contributors: hoboid (2) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (3) , Vacbedbound (5)