Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

exotic lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lingerie Sensual Fairy Underwear 4-Piece Halter Bra Cut Out Thongs Delicate Luxury Lace Exotic Sets Sissy Outfit
$17.19

Leosoxs lingerie
Large Size Sexy Lingerie 100KG Wearable Bunny Girl Sexy Suit Role Playing Passionate Hot Sex Game Suit
$86.89

cock cage
2024 NEW 3D Sport Ring Ultralight Chastity Male Cage Cock Cage Sex Toys Adult Products Whole Set Chastity Device Penis Ring
$29.56

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Holo Crotch Thigh High Boots Custom 60-90Cm Shaft Length Long Crossdresser Boot Stilettos 12Cm 18Cm High Heels Shoes
$301.29-31%

prostate stimulation
SM Electro Shock Anal Vaginal Plug Jump Egg Dildo Butt Plug Electric Clit/Ass Stimulator Prostate Massager Medical Anal Sex Toys
$3.52

SXXY
SXXY Real Glans Soft Silicone Penis Sleeve With Anti-drop Sex Toys For Men Extender Reusable Condoms Dick Enlargement
$71.09-59%

latex one piece
One Piece Theme 1Set Party Decoration Latex Balloons Cake Topper Banner Boy Happy Birthday Party Decor Hero Hat Luffy Kids Toy
$4.26-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

My idea for a Vacbed ice lock
This is my idea for a Vacbed ice lock! It works with the expanding force of freezing water. Water has the feature to expand 8-10% when it freezes. I think it may be possible to use this feature, to squeeze a piece of silikone tubing, which is inside a metal pipe.
The vollume of a pipe with 50mm diameter and 80mm hight, wich is filled with Water, should be able to Squeeze a 12mm Diameter tubing.

Here is a drawing for better understanding.

Vacbed Ice Lock.jpg   

The only problem that could happen, is that the Silicone-tubing is sticking together because of the pressure of the ice or maybe some leaking.
I will try to built a prototype in the next fiew weeks. Then i will see.

If this would work it sould be a realy good emergency release. What do you think.
I'm not sure that this is what's going to happen. If you warm up a metal toroid, its internal diameter will increase, not decrease (if the circumferences of all "metal circles" inside the toroid increase, the diameters will increase too). So, if you freeze a hollow pipe, most likely, the outer plastic will expand.
sorry Ra, but i think you are wrong. Water expands 8-10%, which is realy much more than any other material. Metal does the opposite. If it get´s could it shrinks. I am realy shure about that and I am an mechanical engineer.
In any case I'm very interested in the results. Can "you try this at home"? ;P
I have been thinking about this too. Except I was thinking of a T piece at the vac point.
Put a reducer in the right angle part of the T. In here you under another piece of pipe with a frozen core say 25mm Diam.
The straight through part has a small rubber ball and rubber o ring with a spring force that hold the ball sealed against the inlet of air.
Once sealed you the. Wait for the ice to melt and let air leak in.
TADAAAA!!!!!

My prototype is ready! I put it in the freezer over night! I hope it works,
over wise i spent 20€ for nothing. Tomorrow we will see.

IMG_4403.JPG     IMG_4404.JPG   
Looks neat.
Why the T-piece pneumatic line coupling?
(07 Feb 2017, 22:46 )ltxrob Wrote: Looks neat.
Why the T-piece pneumatic line coupling?

I have a Self built vacbed pump system with pressure sensor and a timer controlled magnetic valve for release. But i want to have a second (more save) release. This i why i built that Vacbed icelock.

I use the pneumatic connectors on my Pump and on my Vacbed. That way, it is easy to install the Vacbed icelock between the Vacbed and the Pump.
I cant imagine how its working in practice ... you wrote you install it between vacbed and pump ... but if you freeze this lock, how you can get air through it?
Yeah, to be honest, me neither 😉

Contributors: hoboid (2) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (3) , Vacbedbound (5)