Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
Trendy Polarized Sunglasses For Men Handcrafted Acetate Driving Sun Glasses Oversized Rectangular Gafas De Sol Hombre UV400
$43.16-39%

metelam
Metelam Womens Shiny Glossy Wet Look Satin Thigh-High Stockings Long Socks with Silicone Stay Up Anti Roll Down Lace Top Hold Up
$16.23

XCKNY
XCKNY Sexy glossy skirt Silky Solid thong RUFFLE CROSSOVER Underpants Oily Miniskirt T-back skirt sexy Bikini
$32.03-34%

FRRK
Male Chastity Belt Device Cock Cage Stainless Steel Penis Ring Lock Chastity Cage With Catheter Anti-drop Ring Sex Toys For Men
$15.72-40%

mouth gag
BDSM Latex Inflatable Insert Mouth Gag bondage restraints toys adult sex games mouth plug Ball
$13.30

roanyer
SMITIZEN Silicone Muscle Suit Whole Body Cosplay Costumes Puppy Play Mask Realistic Fake Chest BDSM Bondage Fetish Slave Erotic
$2662.00-50%

shiny pantyhose
Women Sexy Diamond Tights Rhinestone Fishnet Bling Mesh Hosiery Shiny Fish Net High Waist Pantyhose Party Club Lady Black Tights
$3.51-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Men in latex (photos, videos)
Because men love latex too!

male_cosplay_latex_dog-01.mp4 (Size: 4.04 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/KungFuCat/status/158...5264841737
(20 Oct 2022, 03:54 )Like Ra Wrote: Because men love latex too!

Source: https://twitter.com/KungFuCat/status/158...5264841737

It's not something I'm interested it but I'm fairly sure that's rubberfur, not cosplay.
(20 Oct 2022, 20:55 )Culmor Wrote: that's rubberfur, not cosplay.
"Rubberfur", while quite logical, this term is new to me. Let's move it to "Men in latex"!
(20 Oct 2022, 20:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
"Rubberfur", while quite logical, this term is new to me. Let's move it to "Men in latex"!

So far as I can tell 'furries' are different to 'plushies' in that while 'furries' can wear rubber,  'plushies' don't.

If I'm talking nonsense, please educate me!
(20 Oct 2022, 22:37 )Culmor Wrote:
(20 Oct 2022, 20:57 )Like Ra Wrote:

So far as I can tell 'furries' are different to 'plushies' in that while 'furries' can wear rubber,  'plushies' don't.

If I'm talking nonsense, please educate me!
Coming from that community, I think the best way to describe it is that 'furry' is a very high-level descriptor that basically just means enjoyment of animals with some level of anthropomorphism (human-like quality), from Disney movies to drawings to fursuits to playing as one (sexual or not).  You can tag quite a lot of things onto the term 'furry.'  If you like latex animal suits, that would be a latex-fur.  Mix bondage in with it? That's a bondage fur.  If you make music, you might be considered a furry musician.  And so on.  There are also a bunch of sub-categories (as opposed to dom-categories 😉 ) such as pup (like the pup hood in the video), plush (extra fluffy and squishy), scaly (for the reptile fans), etc.  Mix and match as you like.

So, 'plush' and 'rubberfur' are both just different expressions of 'furry.'  I've seen people who wear a latex suit under a plush suit (I have to imagine they are absolutely roasting in that), or a plush suit with rubber accents, so that would be both plush and rubberfur.

#FAQ
(21 Oct 2022, 05:41 )BoundWolf Wrote: Coming from that community,
Sounds like a FAQ item!
Men in latex having fun!

Source: https://twitter.com/KungFuCat/status/161...5551031296

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Inspiration (latex photos and videos) jessilongstocking 670 356,107 20 Apr 2024, 16:01
Last Post: Bound Whore
Various Latex videos by sln600 sln600 26 16,708 08 Sep 2013, 18:28
Last Post: sln600

Contributors: AliD (1) , B1u3 (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Cervantez (1) , Culmor (15) , encasement (1) , herrpee (3) , jessilongstocking (1) , jogi (2) , jogi4419 (8) , jtr765 (3) , l8xlvr (1) , LatexSiggi (1) , Like Ra (47) , madjack (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , PHcyclist (5) , sabrina1970 (2) , Spandexslaaf (4) , sweetrubber (2) , Tights (2) , Tinker D (2) , zencatlatex (1)